Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah felix seems to follow a lot of less mainstream rappers theyve definitely talked about big neph before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Men will destroy other men's happy sex lives before they will focus on their own poo poo.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Yeah, Ak can talk poo poo, but like... who are you pulling, Ak!?

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah, Ak can talk poo poo, but like... who are you pulling, Ak!?

he's pulling ZZZs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNOhGf_5wo

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
smh rappers cant even get they rear end ate in 20 23

spreddie gibbs is p solid tho, lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i will admit it's difficult now for me to hear him rapping and not also hear the voice in my head going "lol spreadie gibbs"

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Here's a nice lil Jadakiss interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2QwZEePWg

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
spreadie gibbs is career affecting levels of funny

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
it is unreal that jeezy wouldn't talk back to gibbs when they were beefing and a decade later loving dj akademics is clowning him and selling spreadie gibbs shirts

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Marching Powder posted:

spreadie gibbs is career affecting levels of funny

i doubt it

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tristeham posted:

i doubt it

i hope you're right and we all accept that you can be thuggin with your rear end in a top hat spread and akademics shrieking about it on twitter

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wayne built his whole career on it

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

loving hell man that's grim lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah I think Freddie is gonna be fine

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Quantum of Phallus posted:

drat right, I gripped my fanny
I think they pissed at how thick my fanny is

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

waytne would be nothing had he not smooched baby on the mouth

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H9ZBcDy0oI

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lmao at him wearing fake cuban links he got from a gas station on oakland park. that man is broward county incarnate.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

We traded Matisyahu for this... drat

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

We traded Matisyahu for this... drat

Huge trade-up. BLP is surprisingly nimble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJHTTUJWww

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Kosher goes

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

Kosher goes

On mute

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lolling a lot the last few pages

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Boywhiz88 posted:

Huge trade-up. BLP is surprisingly nimble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJHTTUJWww

i really wish people (not mwe) would press dudes who looked like this and rapped like this. like if they pass the test fine but if you are rapping all thizzy about shooters and capping im going to need to see you not buckle instantly the first sign of confrontation

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

40 lbs to freedom posted:

i really wish people (not mwe) would press dudes who looked like this and rapped like this. like if they pass the test fine but if you are rapping all thizzy about shooters and capping im going to need to see you not buckle instantly the first sign of confrontation

do you go up and try to hit wrestlers with chairs too? cornball

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

no

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
idk about blp kosher but I don't think it's wrong to like a little authenticity in your music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyT2rU0nSSU
This guy gets on good beats but I'm not quite sold on this offbeat flow everyone is doing now I feel like this is blueface's lasting impression on music

tjones
May 13, 2005
its rap its not that serious but be the change you want to see. however wanting to press someone just to see a reaction is a good way to get your poo poo ran by the wrong person you thought was a nerd.

if a rapper gets active then people will say they were dumb and hosed up the shot. if they fold they're a joke and people pile on for twitter impressions.

next thing you know your booty hole is being posted online and turned into tshirts and some dork on twitch names you spreddie gibbs. these rappers cant win lol.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

whos that broooown posted:

Golden age rap artist Big Freedia

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i think it's moronic to pressure someone you don't know and don't have any business with. especially guys who look like that. best case scenario you bullied some kids. worst case scenario they flip the g check and then look at your stupid rear end on the internet getting slapped around by those guys because you suspected they might just be having fun creatively with tropes as opposed to actually being about it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bet 40 wishes he never made that comment and joke

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

if yall have a bunch of tekashi and lil mabu tracks etc on your playlists i didnt mean to make you feel bad about it i just dont get how your eyes dont roll out of your head when you listen to it

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abQcleFuU-Q

clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

40 lbs to freedom posted:

if yall have a bunch of tekashi and lil mabu tracks etc on your playlists i didnt mean to make you feel bad about it i just dont get how your eyes dont roll out of your head when you listen to it

Ima test you

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
The test came back it’s positive for corn

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

The test came back it’s positive for corn

You’re upset that people don’t like your favorite white rapper

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

don't worry people don't like my favourite black rappers but they're english so it's cool

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Can’t believe there’s a rapper just called mike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in england there's a rapper just called dave