Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

If anyone in this thread wants one I've got one btw, let me know.

I would like one if you or anyone can hook it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just finished off Sabrina with the lvl 45 Dark Persian trade, fucker cleared the whole gym only getting hit by sucker punches. Been grinding evolutions, only 3 left are Nidoking/Clefable (need moonstones) and Ryhorn, I got the one I have to 33 but 42 to evolve. Then just stuff from let’s go Pikachu trade bait but I got all those on my Go account…..

Man I missed this dumb game

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Nah, gently caress this. Over email it's too easy for people to ignore the relevant questions and drag out what could be a 10 minute conversation into a months long series of emails.

Why yes, I do interface with HR for a living.

I'd accept this premise if the assholes at my company would at least put the questions they have (or even at least the loving system they're referring to) into the invite so every meeting doesn't feel like a pop quiz.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

swickles posted:

Office chairs. Need recommendations, go!

See if there's a company that does office decommissioning near you. They might have a store, or otherwise. I found one near me and got a Herman Miller Aeron used for like $350 in great condition.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I spent quite a bit of time making ravioli from scratch today.

Would post pics but imgur doesn't want to work. So... outta luck.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im watching fast X and I can't stop chuckling at the fact that Jason Mamoas costumes were obviously designed for him being shredded like when he played aquaman and not looking chubby and looking hungover.

And he talks a lot to literally no one and its amazing.

Also Bree Larson sucks so bad.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BlindSite posted:

Also Bree Larson sucks so bad.

I was going to call you out for this because I like her in other things, but realized I literally couldn't remember a single thing she did in the movie.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Air Skwirl posted:

I was going to call you out for this because I like her in other things, but realized I literally couldn't remember a single thing she did in the movie.

I've seen her do a couple things outside of movies on YouTube shows and stuff and I think she seems like a really charming lady and she's been really good in a few things but she sucks in action stuff so bad.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Mamoa is so loving great in Fast X basically playing The Joker.

Super awesome that the sequel that actually finishes the story is going to be delayed because studios want to digitize actors once and then never, ever pay them again.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I had a big ol plate of ravioli and some thc oil. It's the perfect lazy satdey evening watch at this point tbh.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'll take a bluesky invite if anyone's got a spare.

Watched Titanic with the wife tonight after a spate of Titanic questions at the last few trivia sessions we've attended. I had forgotten Snoop Dogg gets a shoutout in this movie!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

I'll take a bluesky invite if anyone's got a spare.

Watched Titanic with the wife tonight after a spate of Titanic questions at the last few trivia sessions we've attended. I had forgotten Snoop Dogg gets a shoutout in this movie!

Wait, what?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What is blue sky

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Twitter alternative started by the bootlicking liar who sold to Elon.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

lol John Cena has his nephew kill some dudes with a cannon.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pron on VHS posted:

What is blue sky

BlindSite posted:

Twitter alternative started by the bootlicking liar who sold to Elon.

It's better than twitter for now it seems, but definitely has the potential to slide the other way whenever they open it up.

For what it's worth I don't think Jack is in charge here, just an investor? But there are already moderation issues and user rebellions on the chill twitter platform. I don't know, we'll see how it goes. I do like it more than twitter so far, but maybe that's just because it's smaller.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grittybeard posted:

It's better than twitter for now it seems, but definitely has the potential to slide the other way whenever they open it up.

For what it's worth I don't think Jack is in charge here, just an investor? But there are already moderation issues and user rebellions on the chill twitter platform. I don't know, we'll see how it goes. I do like it more than twitter so far, but maybe that's just because it's smaller.

Friend of mine was just telling me that you can't say cracker on Blue Sky but you can say stuff like the r- and n- words (which of course people are abusing), and some people are calling for a posting strike there because of it

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Air Skwirl posted:

Wait, what?

The drone they use at the very beginning is called Snoop Dogg, the fat beardy tech guy has a visor that says "Snoop Vision". I have no idea how I've never noticed the mention before.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shinji2015 posted:

Friend of mine was just telling me that you can't say cracker on Blue Sky but you can say stuff like the r- and n- words (which of course people are abusing), and some people are calling for a posting strike there because of it

I mean I don't go into this drama too much, but I believe it was a single account with at hard R user name that started all of this. Which is plenty to be mad about, it lasted for weeks before being taken care of.

Certainly something that is a goddamned problem, but I haven't encountered virulent racism all over the place or anything. Which, of course, might just be my feed, I don't know.

This is the end of me even slightly defending a social media app. We should probably murder all of them just to be safe.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Freaquency posted:

Yeah when I get an invite I’ll donate it to a goon in need

e: loving hell how were so many of you on there already

Turns out TFF is extremely online, who would have guessed.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Add me to the list of people who would like a bluesky invite, please

Also I was real excited for perfect weather weekend, and woke up to bad enough air quality there's a visible haze between us and the neighbor's house :smith:

e: also Blindsite I'd like to know more about this ravioli and THC oil

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

BlindSite posted:

I had a big ol plate of ravioli and some thc oil. It's the perfect lazy satdey evening watch at this point tbh.

did you mix them?? ravioli edibles sounds incredible...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Add me to the list of people who would like a bluesky invite, please

Also I was real excited for perfect weather weekend, and woke up to bad enough air quality there's a visible haze between us and the neighbor's house :smith:

e: also Blindsite I'd like to know more about this ravioli and THC oil

DM

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

did you mix them?? ravioli edibles sounds incredible...

Thc oil is activated already so he could absolutely use it as a seasoning for the ravioli after the fact and still get absolutely wrecked.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

:tipshat:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sounds good. Too bad I swore off edibles for the rest of my loving life.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Proud to say I got no butt stuff AND blowjob overtime

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

FizFashizzle posted:

Sounds like the former forces are the latter. :downsrim:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

FizFashizzle posted:

i hope the one you got back was just as good :3:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The only way this story could've ended up.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Kalli posted:

The only way this story could've ended up.

I missed the original story—how’d her dress break the internet?

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022

Qwijib0 posted:

Turns out TFF is extremely online, who would have guessed.

With all the backyards and smoked meats posted I'm often fooled into thinking you all have lives

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pontius Pilate posted:

I missed the original story—how’d her dress break the internet?

There was a blue and black dress that fluctuated to viewers as yellow and white depending on lighting. So because of screens and eyes, it became an internet sensation.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Yeah it was fun seeing a bunch of people learn about exposure and white balance en masse

And by fun I mean deeply infuriating

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Maybe I just saw it as black and blue first, but it always looked the same color to me no matter the exposure. Like that gif even at the yellowest I can tell what the colors are supposed to be.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It is deeply unpleasant outside.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Willis Carrier appreciation weekend

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Ehud posted:

I feel you. We moved to the valley in TX a couple weeks back, and I swear to God the heat index has been above 105 every day during the daytime.

Whatever I did to deserve this, I'm sorry.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Approaching 24 hours of no power.

One day they’ll bury the lines here. One day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Ehud posted:

Same, but because of the loving smoke and 156 AQI. That's high enough that the air smells a little like campfire all the time.