Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Cabirfrog :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

tuxedo cat eagle, wide angle, full body

the tuxedo cat eagle white belly hawk in the mirror isn't me, reflection, wide angle, pink bathroom hallway of mirrors, cinematic lighting, cosmic horror, bright

the tuxedo cat eagle in the mirror isn't me, reflection, wide angle, pink bathroom hallway of mirrors, cinematic lighting, cosmic horror, bright

black bird with tuxedo black and white cat head in the mirror isn't me, reflection, wide angle, pink bathroom hallway of mirrors, cinematic lighting, cosmic horror, bright

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
oh god how did i get here im not good with computers :byodood:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I love kittenfrog

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

chewbacca with rapper glasses in the mirror isn't me, reflection, wide angle, pink bathroom hallway of mirrors, cinematic lighting, cosmic horror, bright

chewbacca with white opaque rapper glasses in the mirror isn't me, reflection, wide angle, pink bathroom hallway of mirrors, cinematic lighting, cosmic horror, bright

chewbacca growling loudly with white opaque rapper glasses in the mirror isn't me, reflection, wide angle, pink bathroom hallway of mirrors, cinematic lighting, cosmic horror, bright

chewbacca growling loudly with white opaque rapper glasses in the mirror isn't me, reflection, wide angle, mustard yellow bathroom hallway of mirrors, cinematic lighting, cosmic horror, bright

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 16, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I have some scorpion puppies that want to play with the frogcats.

Some are cute!

Some will haunt me.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

AndrewP posted:

I love kittenfrog

kittenfrog loves u too

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
we tried to breed them to have human fingers but the results have been... less than ideal

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jul 16, 2023

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

kitten wearing a frog costume
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Clarence
May 3, 2012

XYZAB posted:

we tried to breed them to have human fingers but the results have been... less than ideal

If you want a cat with human hand(s)...

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I was messing around with cat pictures the other day as well:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

FFT posted:

I was messing around with cat pictures the other day as well:

The Cat with Boss Hat

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Cat Boss.

This cat saw what the boss does behind closed doors.

Sedgr fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jul 16, 2023

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

various barbies

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
For the Stable Diffusion crowd, has anyone else run into a problem with After Detailer where it will try to turn people's hands into faces? :psyduck: I had great luck with ADetailer on my first couple of serious "learn how to SD" projects, but now it's just going berserk and I can't figure out why.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
After listening to some SCP stuff on YouTube, here are some attempts at creating various new entities:

Bonus: Dennis is a bastard man

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games. Closer than I thought it would be.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
"Grandma Knitted A Portal to Hell"

Grabbed this prompt from someone else, and while I couldn't quite match what they got

https://www.reddit.com/r/weirddalle/comments/14xpzfq/grandma_knitted_a_portal_to_hell/

I still kinda dig what I rolled.

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jul 16, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

:krad:

Can I ask how you did this? Is it as simple as giving Stable Diffusion an image made by H.R. Giger and asking it to make it look real? I tried feeding it a few photos of various science fiction aliens and asking it to give them the realism treatment but the output was a garbled mess each time.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Kestral posted:

For the Stable Diffusion crowd, has anyone else run into a problem with After Detailer where it will try to turn people's hands into faces? :psyduck: I had great luck with ADetailer on my first couple of serious "learn how to SD" projects, but now it's just going berserk and I can't figure out why.

lol, could you post those? Morbidly curious.
I'll go take a look at After Detailer in the mean time, heard good things about it and had been meaning to check it out anyways.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

XYZAB posted:

:krad:

Can I ask how you did this? Is it as simple as giving Stable Diffusion an image made by H.R. Giger and asking it to make it look real? I tried feeding it a few photos of various science fiction aliens and asking it to give them the realism treatment but the output was a garbled mess each time.

I did this on midjourney, and the full prompt was "a 7th dimension entity, SCP Foundation, frank Miller Greg rutkowski hr giger" with one zoom out. Play around with combinations of artists without other style info. Lots of people take the approach of having extremely verbose and thorough prompts, but I've always had more success keeping things as simple as possible.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Grandma knitted a portal out of the retirement home again. They found her before she crossed too many dimensions. Maybe too much arts and crafts time.

Yes Granny, I get it, the farmers market is going to hell. Yes I think its funny too.

Every drat year for my birthday. ANOTHER portal to hell. I don't even like wool!

At least it keeps her occupied. But she won't tell anyone what she does on these visits. That's what scares me.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
The hand-knit gateway to Pandemonium:

The hand-knit gates of hell:

Hand-knit portal to hell:

Hand-knit portal to another dimension:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

hydroceramics posted:

The hand-knit...good stuff

:hmmyes:

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
One of the biggest things I love about AI Art is the surreality of it, how the absurd can still look somewhat real, and that hand-knit post was a great example of that.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

KwegiboHB posted:

lol, could you post those? Morbidly curious.
I'll go take a look at After Detailer in the mean time, heard good things about it and had been meaning to check it out anyways.

I deleted the original batch because they were unsalvageable, but here's another set showing the effect:

BE NOT AFRAID (of the facehands)

What's really funny (and infuriating) is that you can see it happening in the step preview. It'll get through the initial generation, then After Details will take over and zoom in on each hand, and you get to watch it transform them into this:

It's actually much less nightmarish this time around for whatever reason: last night I was getting bulging fractal clusters of faces where the hands should be, instead of... Whatever the hell this is. Don't mind the very haunted faces, I haven't even started working on fixing that yet.

As for After Detailer, people regard it as nigh on miraculous, and you can watch it perform some incredible feats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNcz4k5JCCo
(Skip to 7 minutes)

I'm fond of that one because the method he uses makes it impossible to stack the cards in his favor to make it look easy for youtube: he randomly generates his prompt and throws it straight into SD, then does the whole correction process with After Detailer in one take. The results are amazing, and in my limited experience with it I was seriously impressed - at least, until it started generating Biblically Accurate Hands.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I've found a project that has a one click installer for the DeepFloyd IF model (the one that's good at text), 12GB (maybe only 8GB?) of VRAM needed at minimum:

https://github.com/GChristensen/deepfloyd_if_lab

Currently installing, but hopefully this works since they shut down the free web app.

*Edit: It doesn't work, I click the Stage 1 button to start it, and it appears to be loading , but then it just sits there and doesn't load any images. I have 32GB of system ram and 16 GB of VRAM, so this should be working but I'm not sure what's going on cause it's not giving any error messages.

Edit 2: Got it working! I had to run install.cmd again, and then make sure to put in my huggingface API key this time. I figured it out by using the --debug command line option, and found out it was trying to download another file from huggingface but needed the token.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jul 17, 2023

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Incredible stuff in this post, kudos

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Hell yeah

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Mixed stuff. Some denim angels.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
This was definitely faster running on the Deepfloyd web app where I'm sure they had hundreds of GB of VRAM available, but you can at least fine tune a bit better running locally and get a bit better of results.

in the style of the Berenstain Bears lol

THRE AERONOOAN BEANS

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jul 17, 2023

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

racoon pig, avian lighting, aquatic shading, eating a sloppy moist beef sandwich

pixaal fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jul 17, 2023

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Some of these turned out decidedly cursed. Was going for a dog/monkey

Edit: and apparently I fat fingered a bigfoot sticker in there too, but it's fine.

Cousin Todd fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jul 17, 2023

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
What would be the best service to get images that would look naturally in a textbook? Something less arty, more in the clipart style, for prompts like this:
"The team worked as quickly as they could to get invoices functioning properly again."

BTW unbelievable images ITT, hard to single any one out. I'd enjoy them if they didn't scare me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
MJ results including your prompt and "clip art style", I don't think it really" understood" the intent.