Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

So how many moderators have DMed you in the last couple of hours, roughly

That Little Demon posted:

you know while we are on the subject, I found this a little weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Lmao

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Lol is this the post that got Jeffrey to remove TLD's QCS forum permissions?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Lol is this the post that got Jeffrey to remove TLD's QCS forum permissions?

it is lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm dying at demanding the admins protect the covid thread.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The COVID thread loving sucks and should be eradicated

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lmao

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
not even the admins can protect the covid thread from my blade

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm dying at demanding the admins protect the covid thread.

checkmate crewailures, the thread does effect covid mortality statistics

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017

vyelkin posted:

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

Get the gently caress out of this thread and out of this forum you vile piece of infectious succ poo poo. You should gently caress your mother, you utter embarrassment of a human being. Lick the anus of the mussolini of our age, you complete psyop piece of poo poo. Stab yourself again and again in your lower abdomen, you creature. Scream into the mirror in your bathroom. You have no better way to champion the ideals you claim to hold.

loving collapse into a pile of shame, you utter abomination

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
seems, uh, bad

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

seems, uh, bad

It’s layers of bad, like some kind of lasagna but filled with something bad instead of good things

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Makes me laugh every time

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
One of the best decisions I made in recent years was taking my covid stress (pre vaccine rollout) and turning that into motivation to get back into doing regular cardio and lifting when I'd been slacking.

I recommend the C-Spammers do that. Definitely helps calm the doomer nerves.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao again

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

The COVID thread loving sucks and should be eradicated

they've recently been telling people there to grind up exotic seaweed and snort it because it's "line an N95 for your sinuses" so it should probably get nuked from orbit for harmful medical advice

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Kazinsal posted:

they've recently been telling people there to grind up exotic seaweed and snort it because it's "line an N95 for your sinuses" so it should probably get nuked from orbit for harmful medical advice

may i see this

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
are the "medical assistance in dying is a way to kill people with covid" people still posting like that's not literally a qanon Canada thing?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
It should be renamed the CORVID thread and everyone inside should be forced to post about cool smart birds.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

may i see this

tuyop posted:

nobody has any information specific to covid because nobody wants to ask cringey questions.

I can dig up studies but here’s the nasal irrigation vibe:

iota carrageenan is a seaweed that, when pulverized and shot up your nose in saline, creates an electrostatic layer between your nose cells and plague air. you can mix your own! it’s like wearing a microscopic n95 in your sinuses. it works against other viruses like rsv so no reason it shouldn’t work against covid. HOWEVER

there’s an israeli nitric oxide spray. it has some good small n data and a plausible mechanism. it expires quickly and is very expensive.

covid is neutralized very well by alkaline solutions, apparently. most nasal irrigation mixes appear to be alkaline and more baking soda can be added to some of them if you want to push that further. you just pour this through a couple times a day with a neti pot.

finally, sprays, rinses, and mouthwashes just seem to generally keep your nose and mouth clean and are associated with some reduction in covid risk probably from that alone.

I think my partner is allergic to part of the betadine iota carrageenan spray but I’ve been using it 2-3 times a day whenever I need to wear a mask and it hasn’t hurt me and I’m not sick yet I think.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

e: nvm was late lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Buschmaki posted:

may i see this

tuyop posted:

nobody has any information specific to covid because nobody wants to ask cringey questions.

I can dig up studies but here’s the nasal irrigation vibe:

iota carrageenan is a seaweed that, when pulverized and shot up your nose in saline, creates an electrostatic layer between your nose cells and plague air. you can mix your own! it’s like wearing a microscopic n95 in your sinuses. it works against other viruses like rsv so no reason it shouldn’t work against covid. HOWEVER

there’s an israeli nitric oxide spray. it has some good small n data and a plausible mechanism. it expires quickly and is very expensive.

covid is neutralized very well by alkaline solutions, apparently. most nasal irrigation mixes appear to be alkaline and more baking soda can be added to some of them if you want to push that further. you just pour this through a couple times a day with a neti pot.

finally, sprays, rinses, and mouthwashes just seem to generally keep your nose and mouth clean and are associated with some reduction in covid risk probably from that alone.

I think my partner is allergic to part of the betadine iota carrageenan spray but I’ve been using it 2-3 times a day whenever I need to wear a mask and it hasn’t hurt me and I’m not sick yet I think.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Snorting seawood like a BAWS.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I randomly chanced across people in a cspam thread talking about how they bought shirts from Martin Random and he pulled their emails to send them creepy poo poo out of nowhere. dudes unwell and it's honestly unbelievable he's a twitter microceleb.

e. looks like he is melting down in cspam on his knuckles account.

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jul 16, 2023

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol if something awful creates its own ivermectin cult

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Big lol at seeing many of the mods named in there and remembering how they ended up

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Lol if something awful creates its own ivermectin cult

Already created the eat bacon grease and egg yolk because that's how you're gonna get salami gains

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mein gott

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
concerned lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

that thread is like two months and another graph away from reinventing the concept of the four humors

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Famethrowa posted:

I randomly chanced across people in a cspam thread talking about how they bought shirts from Martin Random and he pulled their emails to send them creepy poo poo out of nowhere. dudes unwell and it's honestly unbelievable he's a twitter microceleb.

e. looks like he is melting down in cspam on his knuckles account.

knux isn't mrandom, he's mad about not getting the buttons he's owed

and he's right

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

FirstnameLastname posted:

knux isn't mrandom, he's mad about not getting the buttons he's owed

and he's right

he won 'em fair and square

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it is mrandom

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
............how has he been doing this for what looks to be an hour an a half when cspam has more moderators than the state of california has representatives

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Craig K posted:

............how has he been doing this for what looks to be an hour an a half when cspam has more moderators than the state of california has representatives

they agree with him

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

they agree with him

fair enough.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

it is mrandom

its me. im doing it