Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Looking at someone's likes is psychotic. Having their retweets show up in your feed...

https://twitter.com/kloichudi/status/1680227153978314753

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

SG Bamboo posted:

Looking at someone's likes is psychotic. Having their retweets show up in your feed...

Why does that one kid have a grown man's arm?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

completely scatterbrained and incomprehensible.

Yeah he's an American, that's just the average person's politics in this country.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Gaz-L posted:

Again, did anyone doing the 'oh well guess i won't buy Trent merch' posts actually check to see if he did the thing? Because it's really weird if the accusation is somehow more weighty than actually doing anything.

I didn't say the first part but I did take a look at his likes and saw several of the tweets discussed in this thread.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

Oh gently caress off Pickering. What a weird dude

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Tate boys would be top heels in a regional promotion in the 70s

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The Tate boys would be top heels in a regional promotion in the 70s

Having read some of the road stories about how 70s wrestlers treated women, absolutely.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Duke Pukem posted:

her doppelganger, Mei Suruga isnt half bad either

She's a feral goblin and I love her.

My two cats were supposed to be called Maki and Miyu after the 121000000, but then when I was first introducing myself to them, "Maki" bit me while trying to eat treats from my hand and I had no choice but to name her Mei instead. Here she is using her sister for a pillow. The name turned out to be very fitting, since she shows affection by chewing on my toes and fingers.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Gaz-L posted:

Again, did anyone doing the 'oh well guess i won't buy Trent merch' posts actually check to see if he did the thing? Because it's really weird if the accusation is somehow more weighty than actually doing anything.

Lamuella posted:

I didn't say the first part but I did take a look at his likes and saw several of the tweets discussed in this thread.
To follow up since I started this sub-conversation, I went back and looked again after Lamuella said that they were still there; I have that "block all blue checks" extension installed in Chrome, looking at it with a different account in an Incognito window and he did in fact like (and still 'likes') the RFK Jr. tweet and the Theo Von/Roseanne Barr tweets. Even without blue blocking, there's no sign of the Tradwife/women don't matter or TriggeringLibs posts being liked, but it's possible he unliked them. Everyone who does not care about this can continue to not care about it, they can even not post about not caring about it, but since I asked the question and said he did not like any of the tweets, I wanted to say I was wrong and why.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
imagining the inner and outer lives of a person who mocks up fictional Twitter likes to discredit a low card wrestler and feeling my spleen start to harden

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/MariaLKanellis/status/1680404324684378114?s=20

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Cavauro posted:

please stop "defending" the twitter likes aka saying it doesn't matter. this leads political people to believe you are someone who is against human decency and they won't ever stfu because you've given them a clear righteous cause. just let them vent and if people continue to say the same thing based on social media likes then after that's clearly established you can use the evidence to suggest a wrestlers' political opinions thread either here or elsewhere, and be obviously in the right about its necessity.

nobody is defending tweets, they're saying they don't matter in the sense that you can just go about your day instead of doing whatever people are doing here. Saying 'I don't care to spend even a moment thinking about this" is a valid and frankly healthy response to a z list celebrity having bad opinions that even he doesn't care enough to articulate

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Griping about people posting tweets or digging to see what tweets someone liked or whatever is pointless. It's part of the new digital age, for better or worse, and people are going to do it and post it to show that yes, even some of our favorite performers can be regressive shitheads. If what someone likes on social media doesn't affect you, then why gripe about someone posting about it on here? Just ignore that post too and move on with your day.

I say this as someone that quit FB years ago, has never tweeted a single thing, and only occasionally peeks at Instagram and its offspring Threads.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How the gently caress have we been arguing about this for 2 whole days?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Enough with whatever cornball right and left stuff you're talking about..

https://twitter.com/mexicanmamba93/status/1680291077981601797?s=20

AFTER 3 BORING MINUTES ....

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Rarity posted:

How the gently caress have we been arguing about this for 2 whole days?

Because he's let me down, he's let my cat Pickles down, frankly he's let the whole family down (me and Pickles.) I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mrenda posted:

Because he's let me down, he's let my cat Pickles down, frankly he's let the whole family down (me and Pickles.) I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Now you know the rules. You can't mention a cat in PSP without posting a picture.

(Pickles is a good name for a cat)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How come no one in PSP posts pictures of dogs?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
In before someone says they're in The Enclosed Pool Area

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

Rarity posted:

"Pspspspspsp" is a sound that summons cats, not dogs.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Rarity posted:

In before someone says they're in The Enclosed Pool Area

The enclosed post area

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Now you know the rules. You can't mention a cat in PSP without posting a picture.

(Pickles is a good name for a cat)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

controversy creates cash

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Rarity posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

BOOOOO

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

Dogs go in the petsport pagoda thread

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

You can't fool me that's not a dog it's black Santa

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

The enclosed post area

I do not like the idea of the other sub, but this would've been a better name for it.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

I don't care about cats and I don't care about Deadlock but remarkably I do not post and call people psychotic for posting about them every time they come up. I just ignore that post and move on with my day.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Edge & Christian posted:

I don't care about cats and I don't care about Deadlock but remarkably I do not post and call people psychotic for posting about them every time they come up. I just ignore that post and move on with my day.

What do you care about, rough man?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

MODS?!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Enough with whatever cornball right and left stuff you're talking about..

https://twitter.com/mexicanmamba93/status/1680291077981601797?s=20

AFTER 3 BORING MINUTES ....

I'm not familiar with these guys, but this was really funny.

So your name is STEVE

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

What do you care about, rough man?
The things I actually post about? As opposed to posting in opposition to other people posting things.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'm not familiar with these guys, but this was really funny.

So your name is STEVE

https://youtu.be/ddgqL5APUpQ

Deadlock is the best

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

oh, fine then

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Wrestlecon has decided "well actually it's fine that Rick Steiner disrupted our event with transphobia, we don't want to offend the sponsor bringing him in."

https://twitter.com/wrestlecon/status/1680593916909740032

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Why are all of the Greg imgur receipts illegibly low res?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
What the hell?

https://twitter.com/orangecassidy/status/1680682236301963264

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I'm the marble bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU