Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Big Bad Idiot
Jun 27, 2023

by vyelkin
im playing pikmin 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hell yeah pikmin owns

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pikman are canned fríes

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
hes got some nice bikes back there. Ropekid zwift stream when?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Train Valley 2 is free on Epic Games Store. Go get it.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

gradenko_2000 posted:

Train Valley 2 is free on Epic Games Store. Go get it.

sorry, too busy playing derail valley

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Alan Wake is good although I think I appreciate it more having played Control and understanding it within that lore.

Control is like a springboard to create a whole bunch of spinoffs.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ahti is metal tom bombadil

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1680578977054830592?t=SrAgiFkO3rMhxJ0xj4y7HQ&s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Elden Ring Chat, put me on ignore if you don't want spoilers because I can't not spoil things.

So when I first walked around the lake and the Tree Sentinel I kinda skipped the Church of Ehle and went wandering down the Weeping Peninsula and checking off other Prepare To Cry quest chains.

First bloody finger invader is well done training AI. I'm trying to use the dagger, but yeah parry just isn't ~THE BEST~ dopamine hit I've ever felt in my life, so it feels like I the time staring at iFrame charts was a bit unnecessary. I'm going to pivot to a STR/ARC build that I saw a video of.

I've done a few of the side dungeon bosses without the spirit bell. I am now ready and mentally resilient enough to summon things to bosses I am doing blind.

I tried to multiplayer last night. I don't think I pressed the correct items or locations to do multiplayer, but I'll look it up next time and do the Murkeater Catacombs flail guy boss. I liked that fight, it was a good fun dance to backstab. I don't like imps.

Thank you for listening namaste.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

spoil what exactly

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

let me spoil elden ring for you: finkel is einhorn

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

let me spoil elden ring for you: finkel is einhorn

oh my god

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ms should spend money bringing new games to their fans instead of billions for games that were always coming to xbox

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Then why in the gently caress did they buy Activision lmao

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Y'all put me on ignore if you don't want Mario spoilers

There's some turtle dudes. I've been jumping on them for the most part but sometimes I just run past them

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loquacius posted:

acquisition and subsequent layoffs will boost their stock, theres probably some strategic reason to acquire a company that gives them huge almost guaranteed annual revenue spikes with activision and huge revenue spikes everytime blizzard releases something. diablo 4 is half baked, but im sure it still made billions

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah that one has layers too

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Elden Ring Chat, put me on ignore if you don't want spoilers because I can't not spoil things.

So when I first walked around the lake and the Tree Sentinel I kinda skipped the Church of Ehle and went wandering down the Weeping Peninsula and checking off other Prepare To Cry quest chains.

First bloody finger invader is well done training AI. I'm trying to use the dagger, but yeah parry just isn't ~THE BEST~ dopamine hit I've ever felt in my life, so it feels like I the time staring at iFrame charts was a bit unnecessary. I'm going to pivot to a STR/ARC build that I saw a video of.

I've done a few of the side dungeon bosses without the spirit bell. I am now ready and mentally resilient enough to summon things to bosses I am doing blind.

I tried to multiplayer last night. I don't think I pressed the correct items or locations to do multiplayer, but I'll look it up next time and do the Murkeater Catacombs flail guy boss. I liked that fight, it was a good fun dance to backstab. I don't like imps.

what are the details of the STR/ARC build? Marais Executioner's or something?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
make sure you have MD in your squad when you talk to Headshot Hue.... lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

make sure you have MD in your squad when you talk to Headshot Hue.... lmao

md is the worst but i want to keep dragging him around

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

md is the worst but i want to keep dragging him around

just make sure you get him to port cacao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

So what

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

loquacius posted:

they'll change their minds in a few years and nothing will be done

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i think they wanted candy crush or whatever most of all

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I started Banjo-Kazooie again because I never finished it, but recalled relatively enjoying it, just feeling that it ended up getting a bit too big and tedious pretty quickly in the past. I’m probably gonna emulate the 360 version next time I give this game a shot. Had a great time up until I died in Treasure Trove cove with like 90 notes. The 360 version just remembering what notes you’ve gotten is so much better, that really is just a massive QoL thing

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I have also started a new Elden Ring character, trying out the Gargoyle Blackblade sword. Corpse-wax Cutter is a fun move, and the black flame status is pretty good.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

COD will be unpkayable halo level garbage with in 2 games.

Fortnite players stay winning. :)

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Yeah, I'm assuming this is because extensive work has already been done on the PS5 versions of the next couple of CoD games and there's no sense in just throwing that money away. 3 or 4 games from now they'll suddenly announce CoD is no longer available on Sony systems and nobody will do anything about it.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
they named an african warlord after me. blessed.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

str/arc seems like a weird combo. What weapons are they using?

arc is good for status build up, which means you want faster weapons in general, like the katanas, curved swords, or poleblades. Dual wielding curved sword or poleblades is super pro cause their jumping attack hits twice with each weapon and builds status insanely quick

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

str/arc seems like a weird combo. What weapons are they using?

arc is good for status build up, which means you want faster weapons in general, like the katanas, curved swords, or poleblades. Dual wielding curved sword or poleblades is super pro cause their jumping attack hits twice with each weapon and builds status insanely quick

havent played in a while and i know they changed a lot of the scaling and status stuff but str/arcane worked for pretty much any good str scaling weapon with a bleed infuse and a few other specific weapons

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

1stGear posted:

Yeah, I'm assuming this is because extensive work has already been done on the PS5 versions of the next couple of CoD games and there's no sense in just throwing that money away. 3 or 4 games from now they'll suddenly announce CoD is no longer available on Sony systems and nobody will do anything about it.

like 70% of cods value comes from being on ps right now so they probably need to fix that with like gamepass day one availability and perks for using pc/xbox/switch (lol) versions aggressively before they can cut sony off or people might play something else instead of buying a 500 dollar xbox x

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

ms should spend money bringing new games to their fans instead of billions for games that were always coming to xbox

This hasn't been successful since Halo 2, twenty years ago.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

what are the details of the STR/ARC build? Marais Executioner's or something?

Mohg spear is the peak really, it's got more somber options than int/fai but only just, but you can do a lot more with non-somber. It's a build I'm considering putting my current playthrough toward since the Golem's Halberd gets B scaling with STR when set to blood and like 120+ buildup per hit. Also means incants are pretty viable since the dragon communism seal gets S scaling with arcane. Str works for a lot of builds because sometimes it's just because you can hit the hard cap at 54 str if you're two-handing, which means a str/X build has 26 more levels for other stuff compared to dex/X. You can have the same damage as a dex build but also have golden vow, first tier dragon incants, 5 more mind, and 10 more endurance

It's nice because you can just play it as a normal caveman until you're a decent level, then respec to ~45 arcane and 54 str for max str scaling and max status scaling.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Yeah, put some Senator's kid on as EVP of Networking for Activision then send a "pray we don't alter the terms further" notice to Sony

It's hard to tell what Microsoft's plan is for gaming now that they've taken the lead because they seem mostly interested in giving studios a bunch of money so long as it's for new IP they can have exclusive rights to, and beyond that don't seem too concerned about making sure everybody knows it's a Microsoft product like Sony does.

Epic High Five has issued a correction as of 19:19 on Jul 16, 2023

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
times up sony, release bloodborne PC and bloodborne 2 for PS5

OR DIE

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

figured out my crash issue in bloodlines, quick saving more than 3 times would crash the game. this game still rules.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

times up sony, release bloodborne PC and bloodborne 2 for PS5

OR DIE

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

and just like that a crash on map change. owned again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

PostNouveau posted:

Y'all put me on ignore if you don't want Mario spoilers

There's some turtle dudes. I've been jumping on them for the most part but sometimes I just run past them

wtf mods