Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

TheKingofSprings posted:

Ok now everyone post their choice of cheese for a charcuterie board

Choose wisely

aged gouda with the crunchy crystals, camembert, blue stilton. also quince jam and cornichons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
babybel and casu marzu

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

Choose wisely

low fat american processed cheese slices cut into stars

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

babybel and casu marzu

I always feel like a giant eating babybel

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I like charcoal cheddar

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Edible ikebana style centerpiece made with artistically placed cheese string

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

I always feel like a giant eating babybel

yeah. its awesome

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
can't go wrong with a good caprese

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

food

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
video games

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Some sort of bacon infused horseradish cheddar sounds nice

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
P sure we're having leftovers tonight and I'm sad

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Grassy Knowles posted:

You’re on the board too buddy

:hai:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You know the smart thing to do would have been to kill all the spiders that spawn when Rom teleports, but...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

SirSamVimes posted:

You know the smart thing to do would have been to kill all the spiders that spawn when Rom teleports, but...

I've seen speedrunners rush her down and just ignore the spawns like it's no big deal but lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

Hit and run over and over, as long as you stay moving you can mostly ignore them

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

sourdough posted:

Hit and run over and over, as long as you stay moving you can mostly ignore them

That's what I did. :v: Saw Cleaver rips through healthbars in a lovely way (except that stupid hunter in byrgwhatever)

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Frank Frank posted:

P sure we're having leftovers tonight and I'm sad

I'm making a ground pork hamburg steak marinated in soy, oyster, and fish sauce

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Buschmaki posted:

I'm making a ground pork hamburg steak marinated in soy, oyster, and fish sauce

That sounds good.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

TheKingofSprings posted:

Choose wisely

Bitto, White Stilton, Chevre with black truffle oil drizzle, coastal cheddar, and Caciocavallo Podolico

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

SirSamVimes posted:

That's what I did. :v: Saw Cleaver rips through healthbars in a lovely way (except that stupid hunter in byrgwhatever)

Saw cleaver and Ludwig's holy blade are the best 2 weapons in the game hands-down. I've tried using others and they just aren't as fun - even the whirligig doohicky

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

I've seen speedrunners rush her down and just ignore the spawns like it's no big deal but lol

isn't that how you're supposed to do it?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
I'm going to smoke some salmon tonight

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Herstory Begins Now posted:

I'm going to smoke some salmon tonight

We do this regularly on our smoker and it's a whole new world of smoked salmon. I love it so much.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
slow cooker san marzano vodka tomato soup, with a bit of parm and coastal cheddar at the end to finish took about 8 hours, and then I'm making grilled cheese but with kraft cheese slices because that's how my mom used to make them :blush: .

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That also sounds v good minus the american cheese

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

We do this regularly on our smoker and it's a whole new world of smoked salmon. I love it so much.

until recently I'd only really smoked beef and pork and occasionally chicken or turkey, but I was surprised how simple smoking salmon is as long as you have the time and space for the various steps of it and oh my god the finished product is so insanely good

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Boba Pearl posted:

because that's how my mom used to make them :blush: .

the best kind of food

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Boba Pearl posted:

slow cooker san marzano vodka tomato soup, with a bit of parm and coastal cheddar at the end to finish took about 8 hours, and then I'm making grilled cheese but with kraft cheese slices because that's how my mom used to make them :blush: .

ive had so many grilled cheeses and the more blue collar the cheese the better the grill

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i have mastered the grilled cheese sandwich but nobody trusts my technique and they call me a fucker. even though im right

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

pog boyfriend posted:

i have mastered the grilled cheese sandwich but nobody trusts my technique and they call me a fucker. even though im right

do you use mayo or butter

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I've never had a grilled cheese sandwich in my life, because I didnt like cheese until I was 20

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Buschmaki posted:

I've never had a grilled cheese sandwich in my life, because I didnt like cheese until I was 20

Wtf.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Buschmaki posted:

get on it. seize the day.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Little tomato soup tip is too make it really concentrated so you can freeze it and reconstitute it with milk to get more dinners for your effort.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We made shrimp bowls with cilantro lime rice and various toppings

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
all my meals need meat in them, preferably offal, so I do not become a catabolic twink