Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

loquacius posted:

Then why in the gently caress did they buy Activision lmao

phil got tired of waiting for warcraft 4 OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

I’m enjoying Jagged Alliance 3, although the UI is really confusing to me as I have not touched a single one of these games.

also enjoying heavily modded Fallout 4. Unemployed life sucks and I hope I get a job soon, but there is something to being able to have time for all my hobbies.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

COD will be unpkayable halo level garbage with in 2 games.

Fortnite players stay winning. :)
will be? lol buddy...

anyways hoots is right

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Whirling posted:

I’m enjoying Jagged Alliance 3, although the UI is really confusing to me as I have not touched a single one of these games.

also enjoying heavily modded Fallout 4. Unemployed life sucks and I hope I get a job soon, but there is something to being able to have time for all my hobbies.

what modlist?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
To be fair, interacting with people who freak out over spoilers can make you over-cautious about these things.

Pretty sure in this thread we don't give a poo poo though. James killed his wife. Solaris is people and Citan is an rear end in a top hat. Saren is controlled by a Reaper. Mister X is actually Doctor Wily in disguise. You were Darth Revan all along.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

To be fair, interacting with people who freak out over spoilers can make you over-cautious about these things.

Pretty sure in this thread we don't give a poo poo though. James killed his wife. Solaris is people and Citan is an rear end in a top hat. Saren is controlled by a Reaper. Mister X is actually Doctor Wily in disguise. You were Darth Revan all along.

No...NO!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i mean the people that hadn't played some of those games but may have are probably not going to have had their experience improved but eh

i'd say only one of those spoilers is from a game worth caring about

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

MonsieurChoc posted:

Man this puts a whole new spin on arrested development

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Tankbuster posted:

what modlist?

My own. Core is Lunar Fallout, since I think it hits the sweet spot of making things challenging enough that you play like your life actually matters; I tried Horizon and that is far too finicky for my tastes since it makes you jump through twenty hoops to get basic gameplay functions like "making medicine" or "being able to make actual food that won't give you Super Tapeworms", but otherwise, the only modlist I used was The Midnight Ride up until it started suggested gameplay overhauls.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It seemed pretty obvious Saren was a bad guy, kinda like Bowser

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Ben Nerevarine posted:

what are the details of the STR/ARC build? Marais Executioner's or something?

It's some fuckin thing. Executioner I think. It's unlocked like 20 hours from now. I'm gonna go Curved Swords for majority of my run and use magic in off hand. The first bost of the Blaid quest line drops a sick fuckin sword that speaks to me. Friendship with parrying is over, glintstone projectile is now my best friend.

MonsieurChoc posted:

gently caress yeah, it was real bad like 5-10 years ago, people would dox and murder you for telling them Snape Killed Dumbledore

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Saren? But he's a Spectre!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Nonsense posted:

i think the twist is supposed to be the evil robot part

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lost judgment finally done. just gotta knock out kaito files

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

battlebits has gone WOKE

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the true final evil of mass effect is the loving council

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Lpzie posted:

battlebits has gone WOKE

but the snipes are forever

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

woah

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

can't you let the council blow up in first ep?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

oceanview hotel is still spooky

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
I'm at chapter 13 in RE4 Remake now. game kicks rear end and I can see why people liked the original so much.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

already enjoying how in kaito's chases he doesnt dance and vault around obstacles like yagami he just smashes through them and yells at people to get out of his way

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

If you let them live then its on you

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

loquacius posted:

Then why in the gently caress did they buy Activision lmao

MS is a floundering shitshow in gaming, has been since the One.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I need to find the right fashion souls to go with the big ice hammer.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
why wouldn't they sell call of duty on playstation?

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
battlebits has already nerfed cspam

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The 18th is when Epic employees come back to work so sweet, sweet fortnite news will be coming again. I'm so starved.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Rock Puncher posted:

why wouldn't they sell call of duty on playstation?

It's cool because the court docs leaked and showed that like 60% of people literally only play CoD on their playstations and nothing else so as Microsoft you know that if you really feel like it you can completely gently caress sony by refusing to honor the contract come renewal and force CoD to be console exclusive or hold it hostage in exchange for gamepass on playstation

Thanks to capitalism and Sony's Prestige Only studio directive they won't do anything to make their own version of a shooter or even bring back shooters they literally own (socom, resistance, hell you could even retool syphon filter into a cod clone if you tried) so they're ripe for the picking

Grapplejack has issued a correction as of 03:34 on Jul 17, 2023

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Citan might be an rear end in a top hat but he's an rear end in a top hat with a badass sword

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Grapplejack posted:

It's cool because the court docs leaked and showed that like 60% of people literally only play CoD on their playstations and nothing else so as Microsoft you know that if you really feel like it you can completely gently caress sony by refusing to honor the contract come renewal and force CoD to be console exclusive or hold it hostage in exchange for gamepass on playstation

Thanks to capitalism and Sony's Prestige Only studio directive they won't do anything to make their own version of a shooter or even bring back shooters they literally own (socom, resistance, hell you could even retool syphon filter into a cod clone if you tried) so they're ripe for the picking

lol that's why i dont own a playstation there's no games

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Rock Puncher posted:

lol that's why i dont own a playstation there's no games

they'll make bloodborne 2 or i'm going to kill everyone at sony HQ (ULTRA ACTIONABLE THREAT)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

This is super hilarious, but don't do this please

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Armored Core will be amazing, Umbasa.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i hope AC sucks so they spend more time on Elden Ring DLC cause thats how game dev works

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BATTLEBITS update is out. COMPLETELY WOKE

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i btfo the ds1 gargoyles. got the feeling i was supposed to go below the blacksmith guy but oh well. lol at how this game handles kicks/backstabs. YOU MUST BE WALKING

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lpzie posted:

*not knowing what they did* look what they did to my boy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Lpzie posted:

quote:

Players will be able to place a limited amount of C4s, mines, claymores, ammo kits, etc. at the same time.
C4s will be destroyed when a player dies. A maximum of 6 can be placed. When a 7th is placed, the 1st one will be removed to maintain a total of 6.
Claymores/Mines will NOT be destroyed upon death. However, only 4 can be placed at a time. If a 5th is placed, the 1st one will be removed, ensuring a total count of 4.

:rip: lpzie