Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how does that bag compare to this sucker from 1994, 1995, 1996, and 1997.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

how does that bag compare to this sucker from 1994, 1995, 1996, and 1997.

That’s a real good one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just realized that's another example of the "property of" fad from 1992 to about 2000 that no one remembered on here that one time even though everyone's 30-50. it's a small world, after all

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That doesn’t look particularly looney, let alone xxl

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bordeaux … nasty city. Glad to be home in lovely Ireland where there’s no bus or train from the airport lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ohhhh look who it is. Old Darby mcgill

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

That doesn’t look particularly looney, let alone xxl

the color scheme is only normal, for someone like yourself.

the size of the bag is only small, for someone like yourself.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a wise and experienced world traveler. a tall, muscular person.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

the color scheme is only normal, for someone like yourself.

the size of the bag is only small, for someone like yourself.

You will rue the day you implied I was Romanian.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6mbyk6y68

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I just watched Birdcage again for the first time in like 10 years at least

Real good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought you says 10 yeast there somehow. i don't know what happened. i mean said

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I totally get how you could see that,

but i didnt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm scared of getting where i can't read things properly or understand them. my doctor said it could happen because i have pmelbors with expressing thought as well as my thoughts. and it's all related

fixed something

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jul 17, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

More pics of Fry and his brother Midnight

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

lolling at the 25V dog acting like it saw a hot lady in a tex avery cartoon

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I’ve got an extreme sensitivity to jankiness in games, and Jagged Alliance 3’s controller support really lives right before that line, but the game is otherwise lots and lots of fun and I’ve played it all day.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate you folks in this forum. You're good people. 🙂

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

three hours sleep and now I’m off to a shoot for a week. Wrestle watching severely compromised. I’m playing Pokémon crystal on steam deck

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ate a couple sandwiches on rough bread this weekend, absolutely shredded the roof of my mouth.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Look at them kittens.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

You’re not supposed to have any screen time at all for kids until they’re 18 months or older according to the APA but my child is teething really hard and I’m showing her a video of cows mooing and grazing in a field because she loves cows

idk I figure if there aren’t ten billion cartoons assaulting her with capitalism it’s marginally okay but what do I know

(she is 15 months old and she is LARGE btw she is in the 99th percentile of height according to her doctor)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shoved a knife blade up my rear end Hole to prove it. zero problems

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Not a fun day at work. Two different veterans shouting at me that I don't help any veterans because I didn't give them something that we don't offer while also giving them resources towards folks who can help with the issues they had. Dealing with the public sucks sometimes.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Flat tire. Gonna take the bus to work. Yay.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

working in a hotel room got me feeling like a paul schrader protag

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

in Jagged Alliance 3 I modded up an RPK74 as a machine gun stealth sniper rifle. Bipod, super scope, the whole deal. I put it on my custom marksman who is an idiot savant shooter. I go to prone right when a mission starts and just stealth kill dudes with eight burst shots directly to the head. then the rest start coming and either they run right at me or Barry blows up their cover while Buns, with a different but also good sniper rifle, shoots any that remain. some other dudes are there too I guess and they overwatch a lot. I just mass disassemble guns and spend all my Operations time making Barry and Livewire craft ammunition for my ridiculous gun from the corpses of broken guns I strip off head-shotted goons

good game 9/10. wish the controller support was better but it does the trick

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I just found out that every episode of mst3k is on Archives.org so I went and downloaded the entire sci fi era. I'm planning on downloading them to my phone and xbox so I can watch whenever I want but I think I might try to upload them to youtube. The play lists I've found don't have all the episodes so we'll see if this sticks. But if you want to an easy list just google mst3k archives

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Tubi also has a MST channel that just runs them nonstop, sometimes I just put it on for background noise.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

The Stroker Ace posted:

Tubi also has a MST channel that just runs them nonstop, sometimes I just put it on for background noise.

And the Twitch stream (https://twitch.tv/mst3k). There's a lot of outlets for MSTies in the 2020s.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I will say that tubi, youtube and the twitch channel seem to be missing some winners - like Final Sacrifice and Soultaker. Those were on the archives.org site.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
that reminds me, i need to grab the LUs that were on there to go on my plex. i think i had that bookmarked?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a real prick allowed a bot to scrape a nice product key that i had put here but kept a couple characters off so that a real person would get it. i've removed the post now. sorry if you wanted a cool killer whale in one of your favorite games. we can't do stuff like that here in poo poo sport Shithouse where everyone is so funny.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jul 19, 2023

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m gonna eat something for dinner idk what

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

I’m gonna eat something for dinner idk what

Food

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

just sorting my inventory in Jagged Alliance 3 for like an hour, having a great time allocating the right resources to the right squads hell yeah

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RWEFTECXEF3D

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m going on an oceanic adventure to find the best website to download every episode of MST3K from, I will be back on Tuesday. Yell at me if you see me posting here or elsewhere until then, my attention mustn’t falter from the mission at hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's already a day after tuesday dipfuck