Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

SirSamVimes posted:

forgive me for i have sinned...

I used CUMMMFPK because I ran out of blood vials against Logarius and did not want to grind

dont know what this means but im going to kill you because of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's simple, they used CUMMMMM

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

there's a hacked dungeon where an enemy dies automatically in the distance and gives you a ton of blood echoes and that's the code for it

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I used it my last playthrough to try out stat combinations I'd never find fun in a normal playthrough (high arcane to try out the items mostly) no regrets tbh. Bloodborne might have some goated boss fights that From hasn't been able to top but man I don't like how rear end some of the stats are on their own.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

loved it when someone figured out all of the dungeon hacks so you could get whatever base game weapons or runes you wanted early if you were willing to run for them. not having to go through all of the bs to use the beast claws from the get-go was sweet

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

SirSamVimes posted:

I used CUMMMFPK because I ran out of blood vials against Logarius and did not want to grind

Don't worry, your choices are valid.

lobster shirt posted:

Players in Bloodborne use a hacked chalice dungeon to get a lot of the currency to buy healing items. It's called the Cum Chalice because the letter code you type in to access it is CUMMMFPK.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
wait are people talking about outer wilds and outer worlds at the same time rn without realizing it

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

Don't worry, your choices are valid.

Players in Bloodborne use a hacked chalice dungeon to get a lot of the currency to buy healing items. It's called the Cum Chalice because the letter code you type in to access it is CUMMMFPK.

Lmao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

TheMightyBoops posted:

Cardcaptor Sakura got recut and rewritten by 4kids to make if appeal to young boys. That’s the first anime I saw.

I watched the dub as a kid and I was not prepared for how creepy the uncut episodes were when I tried to rewatch it on Netflix.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lies of P is better than it has any right to be, just going by the demo of course

It's not as smooth as a fromsoft game, but the vibes are there

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lies of P has the best gamefeel of any non-From Soulslike and the weapon modification mechanic is really fun. Super excited for the full game.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lies of P is better than it has any right to be, just going by the demo of course

It's nuts lol. I remember thinking it was going to be poo poo and then the demo actually was good.

P-chads...We won.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

SirSamVimes posted:

Lies of P has the best gamefeel of any non-From Soulslike and the weapon modification mechanic is really fun. Super excited for the full game.

Yeah the demo is the closest to an actual from game of any Soulslike I’ve played lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

SirSamVimes posted:

I glitched out a good third of the bosses in the original Demon's Souls and felt real smug doing it. loving around in Fromsoft games is always fine imo

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

wait are people talking about outer wilds and outer worlds at the same time rn without realizing it

i would never

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If you told me 5 years ago we'd have a close-enough Bloodborne clone on PC with Timothee Chalamet playing the lead as Pinocchio and it's called The Lies of P... well I'd call you a silly goose

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Leal posted:

Remembering that episode of pokemon where a giant rice ball falls towards them, but 4kids changed it to a giant hoagie.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
liking the outfit system. fifteen flavors of dandy lad

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

My friend t old me the official discord when he looked was full of fujos just insanely horny for the fancy lad. Women be shopping...And hell, good for them.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Outer worlds is actually really rad, they sure are taking their sweet time getting it out of EA though I'm starting to worry we may not get a finished product.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
drinking deeply from the chalice while the fujos go wild

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

God made fujos so they could blaze a path for his precious, precious gays

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I liked Delphisage

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
What always pissed me off about them was that apollos oracle at delphi was an oracle and not a sage

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Buschmaki posted:

What always pissed me off about them was that apollos oracle at delphi was an oracle and not a sage

his username is a Fire Emblem Reference

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

I liked Delphisage

he didnt want to be labelled a pedophile. and hell, who does?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

only one movie is about the reboot nazi puppets that no one liked the other movies are about the puppets killing nazis as god intended

Going back a bit a lot of horror people loved this movie and praised it which is when I looked it up and was shocked that something that blatantly awful was being loved. Which i say is weird because places who usually stomp out that kind of thing said it was good

I guess there wasn’t any good gorefest movies doing well at that time so maybe they were just starved idk

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lies of P also has one of the most confident demos I've ever seen. Two fairly big zones, three bosses, the weapon rejigging mechanic... There's 2-3 hours of game there and the Scrapped Watchman boss was legitimately a top tier Soulsborne boss.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

na i don't mean in that sense but specifically i meant the way he's addressing a group of people about how 'you're all' collectively treating 'your' webmaster, and not 'the sites' (fight club dildo quote)
like in any context that's so strange to me, that last line feels
reads like it wants to be followed up with 'after all he's sacrificed for all of you'

for anyone not delphi id assume it's just clumsy wording but w him id bet money there's layers of extremely weird parasocial poo poo packed into those words beyond the obvious first-pass weirdness, and im pointing it out to give ppl uncomfortable goosebumps :owned:
:cheers:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
i still dont know why it took so loving long to get rid of delphisage, dude was a huge creep on every possible level, but whatever at least nuking him seemed to roughly coincide with this place finally getting a lot better about just ejecting the most irredeemable posters

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

his username is a Fire Emblem Reference

Of course lmao

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Delphisage, im gei, Larry.... We need em all back in the anime chat thread imo

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I thought Delphisage was named after a pokemon. Turns out I was thinking of Delphox.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
SAW Tuesday Night Titan is LIVE now

The PYF Sagas Team "The Brigade" will be in action in a tag team title qualifying match!

https://twitch.tv/infactmadeofcarbon

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CelticPredator posted:

Going back a bit a lot of horror people loved this movie and praised it which is when I looked it up and was shocked that something that blatantly awful was being loved. Which i say is weird because places who usually stomp out that kind of thing said it was good

I guess there wasn’t any good gorefest movies doing well at that time so maybe they were just starved idk

lol that was weird as gently caress

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
All of the Full Moon stuff was terrible. Some of it was awesome and also terrible, but all of it was terrible. Remember Dollman? Dollman was a thing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

All of the Full Moon stuff was terrible. Some of it was awesome and also terrible, but all of it was terrible. Remember Dollman? Dollman was a thing.

i have all the dollman movies on bluray. mad?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i have all the dollman movies on bluray. mad?

Wasn't there a Dollman movie that was just leftover stapled together B-reel from one of the Trancers movies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

Wasn't there a Dollman movie that was just leftover stapled together B-reel from one of the Trancers movies?

fullmoon does this a lot