Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bad news concerning Pvt. King, sir. It appears he's been Jokerfied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what a bad for king day

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

EorayMel posted:

Fleeing to North Korea honestly makes a lot more sense just based off this

Sounds like a real gem of a human being.

North Korea: Hahaha, if you want him back meet our demands!
US: Nah, you can keep that drunken rear end in a top hat.
North Korea: …ah poo poo. gently caress. What do we do with this loser now?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Panzeh posted:

communism is when you have a king and then his sons keep getting to rule

The North Korean struggle for the people is so perfect they turned back time from capitalism to feudalism, making brilliant reverse usage of historical materialism! All power to the lord and his vassals!

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

It's presidential campaign season. If (big if) one of the BEB (Bourgeoisie Electoral Bullshit) candidates, like Trump or Biden or whoever, makes this into a partisan political issue the Biden regime might be forced to spend more time and resources on trying to Rescue Private King as part of the Biden presidential campaign.

If (big if) the Biden regime is unable to get him back this might be labelled a secret plot organized by the Trump campaign to make the Biden regime look bad. The usual partisans will say that the Trump faction of the U.S. ruling class used backchannels to make a deal with North Korea to not return Private King in exchange for favours when Trump wins the presidential election.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

The_Franz posted:

Sounds like a real gem of a human being.

North Korea: Hahaha, if you want him back meet our demands!
US: Nah, you can keep that drunken rear end in a top hat.
North Korea: …ah poo poo. gently caress. What do we do with this loser now?

Coach for Kim’s favorite sport is his only hope

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

It's presidential campaign season. If (big if) one of the BEB (Bourgeoisie Electoral Bullshit) candidates, like Trump or Biden or whoever, makes this into a partisan political issue the Biden regime might be forced to spend more time and resources on trying to Rescue Private King as part of the Biden presidential campaign.

If (big if) the Biden regime is unable to get him back this might be labelled a secret plot organized by the Trump campaign to make the Biden regime look bad. The usual partisans will say that the Trump faction of the U.S. ruling class used backchannels to make a deal with North Korea to not return Private King in exchange for favours when Trump wins the presidential election.

no one will give two fucks about this guy in about 48 hours

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I can't believe that they let a disruptive violent weirdo who is incapable of making rational decisions into the Army

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Certainly one of the theories of all time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

nice obelisk idiot posted:

I can't believe that they let a disruptive violent weirdo who is incapable of making rational decisions into the Army

this. did the marines meet their quota

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Lmao what is with your brain

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
All I'm saying is that if Bernie was president we'd have a unified Korea by now

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

GundamHealer posted:

Lmao what is with your brain

If (big if) the BEB (Bourgeois Enhancement-pill Brigade) is able to block Pvt. King from leveraging his defection into liberating North Korean sildenafil supplies, their iron-fisted media control will mean that it won't be outed as the secret plot it really is. The usual partisans will continue to astroturf the internet with lies about the effectiveness of all those boner pills next to the checkout stand at the corner liquor store.

Thanks to Pvt. King striking a blow for the working man, by this time next year, I'll never have to suffer through the disappointment of a 300K Power Rhino 9000 again. Checkmate, liberal USailures!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If it was this time next year it could be politicized in the presidential race, but both parties know we got the attention spans of goldfish so they'll only fling the freshest poo poo.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Extra Large Marge posted:

All I'm saying is that if Bernie was president we'd have a unified Korea by now

Wake me when the Dakota and Carolina border conflicts are resolved

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Uh about that

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Private King will singlehandedly dismantle the North Korean empire from within and then return to a grateful nation where he will become President for life :911:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Since he apparently hates South Koreans maybe he’ll be a celebrity in the north?

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

D&D, c spam or w/e is that way

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
He should be fine as long as he doesn't touch any posters

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Can he at least kick at them?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

This is one of the posts of all time

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'm pretty sure he thought "north korea" just meant "the northern part of korea, the country in which i'm stationed"

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

The Biden Regime

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Riot Bimbo posted:

north korea got done really dirty by the US and has the moral high ground over both south korea and the US so while his quality of life is about to take a dramatic, substantial nosedive that it is unlikely to recover from, he actually has made a Morally Correct Decision. I applaud his bravery :shobon:7 :d2a:

Good to see you made it across the DMZ, and that officials are letting you correspond with us. Please tell us more.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Let's review the case

✔️ His last name is King.
✔️ He is accused of punching a South Korean national at a night club.
✔️ He is accused of damaging police property.
✔️ He is accused of kicking a cop car.
✔️ He is imprisoned and on his way to being flown to Texas but manages to escape at the airport in occupied Korea.
✔️ After escaping he infiltrates a tour group at the airport on their way to the DMZ at the border.
✔️ At the DMZ he is reported to have have laughed "Ha ha ha" as he escaped to freedom in Korea.

"occupied Korea"

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Riot Bimbo posted:

north korea got done really dirty by the US and has the moral high ground over both south korea and the US so while his quality of life is about to take a dramatic, substantial nosedive that it is unlikely to recover from, he actually has made a Morally Correct Decision. I applaud his bravery :shobon:7 :d2a:

What is it like being this big of a dupe?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Imagine believing a Communist paradise on Earth exists and just, like... not going.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Wonder if they’re going to give him the Warmbier Veggie Brain.

“I WENT TO DPRK AND ALL I GOT WAS MY BRAIN SWAPPED WITG A CABBAGE”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I would not like to live in north Korea I do not think I would enjoy that very much

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Nooner posted:

I would not like to live in north Korea I do not think I would enjoy that very much

We could make it work.

I could fix up a nice little shack made of garbage for us, and you could make money modding 50 year old cars to run on wood fire.

We wouldn’t have much, but we’d have each other and Dear Leader.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Nooner posted:

Okay, that's -3 JuchePoints. Futhermore, that flamingo is a known terrorist sponsored by the British government. That's -10 JuchePoints. Unrelated question, but which part of your body would you like to have repeatedly electrocuted the least?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

an idiot defecating to north Korea.

No poo poo?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jul 19, 2023

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I wouldn't go so far as to call our brave artillery soldiers manning the DMZ "idiots." as the OP lets on, some of them are very well-trained on what to do if they run out of artillery shells.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

istewart posted:

I wouldn't go so far as to call our brave artillery soldiers manning the DMZ "idiots." as the OP lets on, some of them are very well-trained on what to do if they run out of artillery shells.
Is it "run across the border and start kicking at official vehicles"? If so maybe this guy just got his timing kinda mixed up.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The north Korean vehicles would break his foot as they are anti woke metal cars

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
He wasn’t even going to go to prison or get a dishonourable discharge it woulda just been the « cya fuckup » neutral discharge and the two moths he already served in korean prison

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

yeah, but he signed up for an adventure and by god he’s going to get one

e: plus he doesn’t have to go back to texas

Pinball
Sep 15, 2006

Unfortunately for him, North Korea is virulently racist. To the point that decades ago, when a black Cuban diplomat was sent there with his family, citizens of Pyongyang attacked his car and he had to be rescued by soldiers.

Pvt. Jokerpilled is not going to be having the best time.

To say nothing of the fact that Best Korea is currently facing the worst economic and food conditions since the 1994 famine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Pinball posted:

Unfortunately for him, North Korea is virulently racist. To the point that decades ago, when a black Cuban diplomat was sent there with his family, citizens of Pyongyang attacked his car and he had to be rescued by soldiers.

Pvt. Jokerpilled is not going to be having the best time.

To say nothing of the fact that Best Korea is currently facing the worst economic and food conditions since the 1994 famine.

Ummmm, I’m pretty sure that’s wrong because North Korea opposes US policy which means that nothing that they do can be morally incorrect