Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FMguru posted:

lmao cat turd is having a full on meltdown because he wasnt one of elons hand chosen recipients of a big bag of cash for posting and now his life means nothing

wonder what kind of recipe this is going to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FMguru posted:

lmao cat turd is having a full on meltdown because he wasnt one of elons hand chosen recipients of a big bag of cash for posting and now his life means nothing

omg he self-rt'd it. how embarrassing for him

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Endless Mike posted:

lol he still thinks he's shadow-banned

whenever i see this term i remember interviewing at slideshare and having the dude try to convince me that they'd come up with the idea.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kenny Logins posted:

wonder what kind of recipe this is going to be

hahahaha

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

kitten smoothie posted:

cool so elon bragged back in december about 90 billion tweet impressions per day, so "99.99%" means that's just 90 million times a day a twitter user sees something toxic
everybody always complains about seeing the tweets where a screaming live animal is cut in half but do they ever talk about all the tweets where a screaming live animal ISNT cut in half?

people are so biased. its so unfair

mystes
May 31, 2006

FMguru posted:

this is the inevitable outcome of being a musk stan

I just hope they finally learn something from it

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

FMguru posted:

:letsgo:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

mystes posted:

I just hope they finally learn something from it

i got bad news

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the years of work ive put in to being an insufferable reply guy on twitter, and its all for nothing?

no way. not fair.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

rotor posted:

one of my favorite articles was from some lady at twitter (security i think?) who was like "because of the scale we have at twitter, things that are 'once in a million' happen 5000 times a day here." I think about that a lot.

that was probably this talk of Del’s https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAvSoNUgMno

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Dijkstracula posted:

that was probably this talk of Del’s https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAvSoNUgMno

probably yeah

quote:

When hundreds of thousands of Tweets are fired every second, a one-in-a-million chance — including unlikely sounding sounding scenarios that could harm users — happens about 500 times a day.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

FMguru posted:

Sounds like someone's ready to run amok at Twitter HQ.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

FMguru posted:

thats like half of the full text on the top one it just keeps going and going

quote:

Why Me? by Catturd.

I'm exhausted - mentally and physically. This Catturd thing has been a 5 year rollercoaster ride. I basically work 7 days a week; no days off, no vacations. I don't even know how I got here. I often ask, why me?

I have no idea how I've gained such a large following - sometimes I think it's mostly luck. Most the larger accounts on the conservative side have lived a very different life than me. In short, they did most everything right in life, and I did almost everything wrong - lol.

You couldn't get a more flawed and imperfect person than me. Although I've never been in trouble with the law, arrested, and only had one traffic ticket in my life - I was aimlessly adrift for many of my early years.

I joined the Army at 17-years-old, once my service was over - I basically started immediately screwing up. I was so lost. I had several failed marriages when I was way too young and had no idea what love was. Then I spent over a decade as a hippie musician, growing my hair, carefree, smoking weed, drinking too much, and even using some hard drugs. (I even had a VW hippie van - lol ) I was homeless at one point, living in a tent beside a lake for months. I fought alcoholism pretty hard during these times and still have to watch myself today.

Don't get me wrong, I don't regret a moment of my life, because I strongly believe it takes lots of failures to become successful at anything.

I finally seemed to get my poo poo together around the age of 40. It took me long enough - lol.

At the age of 54, I decided to join social media for the first time because I suddenly got arthritis in my fingers where I lost the ability to play guitar. I was lost again and needed some kind of artistic outlet. Sometimes I think Catturd saved me in a way.

With this reach and when you truly speak your mind, The Left will viscously try to destroy you. YOU MUST BE SILENCED and it never ends.

For just giving my honest opinions, I've been doxxed, harassed, 100 hit pieces written about me, people come by house and scream obscenities, tons of death threats, and on and on. Everyone I've known for 40 years and many of my family members have been bullied and relentlessly harassed for years.

Sometimes I don't know why a screw-up like me was give this much reach. I pray every night I'll use this opportunity the right way to help as many people as possible - and pets. I'm always struggling in which direction to go.

I can honestly say, however, the love I get from my followers pushes me through the hard times, when I'm exhausted or down. Whether it's on social media or on our podcast, I try to make people laugh every day to ease the pain of what this country is going through.

In closing on this novel, I feel so blessed to have the support and love from so many of you. I don't claim to be perfect, but I'll always give you my raw and unfiltered opinions, right or wrong. I'm not afraid and I'm fighting for this country as hard as I can.

All of you saved me - I love you all.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

last night a cat turd saved my life

mystes
May 31, 2006

rotor posted:

but catturdday isn't for another three days

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Bugsy posted:

thats like half of the full text on the top one it just keeps going and going
he is really not great at writing.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

FMguru posted:

lmao

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
god what a loser

imagine having all those experiences and learning nothing from any of it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1681731661686292508

former national security advisor General Mike Flynn is with catturd 🫡

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

patriots are in control at twitter hq. the storm is coming.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
america needs cat turds!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

"who is outside my house scraeming CAT TURD at me I will never know peace"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mr president we must not allow a cat turd gap

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

FMguru posted:

the years of work ive put in to being an insufferable reply guy on twitter, and its all for nothing?

no way. not fair.

I wanna see a Catturd vs. Jeff Tiedrich cage match now

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
mentally and physically exhausted from years of posting

physically

exhausted

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

FMguru posted:

mentally and physically exhausted from years of posting

physically

exhausted

he does say he has arthritis in his fingers, so i could understand that tbh

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
there's voice dictation for that lol

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1681781361097441280
place your bets - is some company actually considering licensing teslas worst-in-class fsd tech (in which case: lol), or is this yet another musk vaporware announcement designed to distract from the clattering shitshow his business empire has become (in which case: also lol)?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

That manufacturers name? Chery.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I don't think "early discussions" means much and "musk says... early discussions" certainly means absolutely nothing

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it either didn't happen at all, the company doesn't actually make cars and is one of the scams getting in on ev investment hype, or one of the idiots with twitter blue made a tweet @ing elon and ford and said "you should license full self driving"

mystes
May 31, 2006

I mean "early discussions" if true could just mean Musk ran into someone from a car company and was like "hey want to license fsd?" and they were like "idk maybe; feel free to email the terms to my spam folder"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

infernal machines posted:

it either didn't happen at all, the company doesn't actually make cars and is one of the scams getting in on ev investment hype, or one of the idiots with twitter blue made a tweet @ing elon and ford and said "you should license full self driving"

tesla had a quarterly results call

I can't imagine that the FSD will uh hold up to other manufacturers' scrutiny

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FMguru posted:

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1681781361097441280
place your bets - is some company actually considering licensing teslas worst-in-class fsd tech (in which case: lol), or is this yet another musk vaporware announcement designed to distract from the clattering shitshow his business empire has become (in which case: also lol)?

so elon left a voicemail and called it great first steps

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

FAUXTON posted:

so elon left a voicemail and called it great first steps
sent an email to feedback@ford.com say "u should do fsd with me!!1!"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
FSD Cyber-hatchback inc: