Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I got a "price adjustment" email about the Range Vipers from Walmart that scared me because it looks for all the world like a cancellation, but the order still seems to be in place, they just refunded most or all of the price? I'm not really sure WTF is going on in terms of the math, but I am going to get those fuckin' Range Vipers if it kills me. If I were to prioritize GI Joes I want, those guys are number one, yellow/black Alley Viper is number two, slots three through five or so are empty, the crocodile guy after that, and then there's everybody else basically tied for last place. I can take or leave pretty much the entire line, though many are cool. How I feel about Range Viper is, I would absolutely throw every Classified figure I have bought to date into a volcano, to get one single Range Viper. So I really don't need Walmart to screw me on that deal. If they want to refund my money and still give me the toys, though, that's fine by me.

Some people are saying theirs got cancelled while others are saying they got a price adjustment, no one is sure what's going on. A person did call and talked to customer service and said the orders should be good but, who can say if that's the case.

Everyones pretty confused on what's going on.

Classified Chuckles:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-philip-chuckles-provost-75

Code valid for San Diego Comic Con Attendees Only from 7/19/23 - 7/23/23. One-time use code is nontransferable and does not guarantee product availability. Eligible to fans 16+ in US & CA only. *Limited quantities available to order on hasbropulse.com after the convention. While supplies last.

Limit is two and ships in November, apparently if you use a mobile you can go to cart but still need the code to order.

Going to pass on him myself, turns out the armory was a mistake. The stuff he comes with is pictured in the pics we already saw of him. Not a huge fan of him so it's an easy pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Man I hope Chuckles ends up on Pulse.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
He will, but how long he'll last is the question.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Minutes lmao, if.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Anyone care to sang me a Steven Spielberg figure. I don’t get paid until Friday lol

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
If someone is there and not a joe collector, I'll pay for a Chuckles code.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Snoot Spoot!

https://twitter.com/toybroreviews/status/1681818721247977474?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Oh poo poo

https://twitter.com/dveese/status/1681832131134394368?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Well poo poo, Rhyno is gonna lose his house now.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Two new reveals:

Tiger Force Flint:

Python Patrol Ninja:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ok those filmation dolls may be the end of my No motu streak.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Skull ninja is dope

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Phantasm!

https://twitter.com/dveese/status/1681842659038736384?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

AmiAmi has the Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts figures up (also a Tidus and Yuna PAK from FFX): https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=final%20fantasy

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The Last Call posted:

Two new reveals:

Tiger Force Flint:

Python Patrol Ninja:

Siiiiick

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

Man I hope Chuckles ends up on Pulse.

He will, Serpentor and Mindbender have both gone up half a dozen times over the last year.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Any of you suckers going to SDCC? If so, PLEASE stop by the NECA booth and ask them point blank if and when they’re making an Ultimate Wolf Predator.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

“Once we finish with one thousand ninja turtles crap then you can have a predator”

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

CelticPredator posted:

“Once we finish with one thousand ninja turtles crap then you can have a predator”

I want a loving concrete yes/no answer (and if yes, a concrete time frame).

There has to be at least one SDCC attendee with the balls to ask NECA and then report their findings.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hell yeah!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Damnit, there goes another $150 out of my wallet

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1681851853540130816?s=46&t=YuqSROOCXrcRx1gn_5vV7Q

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Oh gently caress... That blue katana...

poo poo I might have to shell out for this. Between the lightning hat and that katana, that's awesome even before you get to the fact it's obi wan.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
I love the Movie Realization line so much, they haven’t had a dud yet imo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Fuzz posted:

Well poo poo, Rhyno is gonna lose his house now.

Again?

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

oh poo poo, hope he comes with a split in half head to go with trunks

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

These are so sick, I’m so impressed with all the New Eternia figures. I’m really glad they are finally doing Man-at-Arms in that style because neither of the Revelation ones really did it for me. I only just, like an hour ago, picked up a Revelation style classic Teela, at a slight discount, after being on the fence for like a year. I’m still hoping for a better Teela but I’m kind of relieved they didn’t JUST reveal one WHILE I was buying the previous just-OK version.

Meanwhile I am happy to ease off the Origins line, I don’t need Filmation versions of anyone, I always prefer the toy designs. I’d buy a Filmation She-Ra but that’s about it. They look nice though.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

God Komuso-bi Wan Kenobi fits so good for the character.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Xenomrph posted:

I want a loving concrete yes/no answer (and if yes, a concrete time frame).

There has to be at least one SDCC attendee with the balls to ask NECA and then report their findings.

Neca ain’t scary. They just probably won’t have an answer because they’re too busy with the lame stuff that sells

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

CelticPredator posted:

Neca ain’t scary. They just probably won’t have an answer because they’re too busy with the lame stuff that sells

I don’t give a poo poo, I just want them to give an answer. No vague bullshit, I want a concrete yes or no.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

they ain’t gonna because they don’t know

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

BREAKING NEWS: A man with a bomb strapped to his chest was arrested at San Diego Comicon today, witness say he was yelling “WHERES MY WOLF PREDATOR NECA” while being dragged away by police.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Listen, NECA’s made a bajillion Predators, let them beat the horse that is the Turtles line before they come back to it okay?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/hardingart/status/1681879113554960389?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Louisgod posted:

Listen, NECA’s made a bajillion Predators, let them beat the horse that is the Turtles line before they come back to it okay?

No.

Also new Sota toys gently caress yes. Pumpkinhead! True romance!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Yeah, definitely need Freeza.

Not sold on King Cold. Looks great, but guy was in like 2 episodes, tops. Plus the Broli movie, I guess…But he’ll be expensive and take up a huge amount of space.

Why, yes. I am trying to convince myself not to get a sick-rear end toy of a space nazi.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

CelticPredator posted:

they ain’t gonna because they don’t know

Yes they do, they plan toys out years in advance because toy development takes a long time. “We don’t know” is a nonsense answer and effectively the same as a “no”. If they somehow haven’t even started planning for a Wolf figure (a figure that had a prototype teased 4 years ago, mind you) and literally honest to god genuinely say “we don’t know” with a straight face then that means we aren’t seeing Wolf until *at least* 2025.

I just want them to admit it.

Louisgod posted:

NECA made about 80 unique Predators in the span of 15 years.

They made easily twice as many TMNT figures in a third of the time.

They teased Wolf Predator (the single most requested Predator figure of all time) over 4 years ago, with no news since.

I’m pretty sure they can answer a yes or no question. gently caress, I’d be okay with a “no”! Just give fans some closure instead of blue-balls for half a decade.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 20, 2023

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Nanigans posted:

Yeah, definitely need Freeza.

Not sold on King Cold. Looks great, but guy was in like 2 episodes, tops. Plus the Broli movie, I guess…But he’ll be expensive and take up a huge amount of space.

Why, yes. I am trying to convince myself not to get a sick-rear end toy of a space nazi.

Nazi? I thought ol King Cold was a merry old soul. A merry old soul was he.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Straight up I’m pretty sure they keep pushing wolf back to make more turtles. The turtles sell. Predators not so much these days.

So for them like I’m sure they had a date but now? The money train looks better

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Hiya Toys is adding Star Trek figures to their Exquisite Mini line, but specifically from the 2009 and Into Darkness movies.

Strange choice, but I guess I’m in for the McCoy, Scotty, and Nimoy Spock since the original Playmates figures were so terrible.

https://twitter.com/toyark/status/1681870065929707520?s=46&t=YuqSROOCXrcRx1gn_5vV7Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1681853799919493120

Aw yeah.

Also, having seen it I kinda want a Drexl now. And cripes, that ronin Obi-Wan looks amazing,.