Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

seth you better watch what you say or you will not be in captain america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Like I can see why it's a tricky question for him to answer cause he probably doesn't want to piss the SAG/Actors off if he wants more parts in movies but also he probably doesn't want to piss WWE off but his answer was not the best lamo

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

pretending to know the best answer and still failing all sides involved is a time honored wwe tradition

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

seth is anti union?

quote:

"I know it's a difficult time for the actors and the writers," Seth said at LAX this week. "I believe they're doing the right thing asking for what they deserve. I stand by them.

Yeah, sounds pretty anti-union to me.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

hell yeah, lets be sure to leave out the cringey part when posting our quotes

quote:

"But it is a fortunate part of not being part of a union that we're able to still perform and, for our audiences and people who may not be familiar, now they get the opportunity to tune in and see what we're all about."

he could have just stopped at the first part but he just had to get that second part in lol

don't want any angry looks in gorilla

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
freakin

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Did you watch the video? He was asked directly if there is a "silver lining" in being part of a non-union show, that gets more eyeballs on it due to the current strike. It's 110 seconds long.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Orange Carlisle posted:

hell yeah, lets be sure to leave out the cringey part when posting our quotes

Okay.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

silver lining? you see actually not being in a union is good because I can perform in front of five crowds a week with the back injury I've needed surgery for since 2019 but can't take time off for because

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Okay you're just being a moron. My bad for biting.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Seth said on Logan Paul's podcast he's been working through a back injury he's needed surgery on since 2019, but it's clear he's been working without a spine for much longer than that

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

Okay you're just being a moron. My bad for biting.

been the case for like fifteen years now, sorry to wrap you up in it

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

lol NXT was always another part of "Triple H making people think he's cool"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

also just want to say I should have seen that dunk coming but still appreciated it

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Like Seth, I prefer to get paid very little to grind my body to dust so that when I can’t work anymore the non existent healthcare I possess won’t keep me alive longer than I should.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Invalid Validation posted:

Like Seth, I prefer to get paid very little to grind my body to dust so that when I can’t work anymore the non existent healthcare I possess won’t keep me alive longer than I should.

Do I have the country for you!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Impressed how many of us have unionized our workplace. Wish Seth would follow our example

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1681814683324497923

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The stable of sexy goths and Dominick is a draw

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WHOA
WHOA OH OH
WHOA OH OH
WHOA OH OH
WHOA OH

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

dom's going over cody at next year's wrestlemania

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dominik the Draw

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Draw-minik

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Cody weeps in the middle of the ring as he has finally accomplished the dream of winning the title his father never held: the nxt north american championship

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Dynamite Dominik Mysterio

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big fan of Dominick Mysterio

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Orange Carlisle posted:

been the case for like fifteen years now, sorry to wrap you up in it
They let 15 year olds on here now?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Children shouldn't be on here or exposed to it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Where had the new day been? I feel like I never hear about them. I know about E but what about the others?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shard posted:

Where had the new day been? I feel like I never hear about them. I know about E but what about the others?

Kofi's been hurt from March on. Xavier's the last one standing and they already made it clear to him before the group started that they didn't care about just him (they also don't care about just Kofi and made that clear the moment Brock came back)

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

It's absolutely nuts how many incredibly good wrestlers there are in this GIF, and how 99% of them were just completely wasted in WWE.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Eat My Fuc posted:

WHOA
WHOA OH OH
WHOA OH OH
WHOA OH OH
WHOA OH

I got it, this is Taz singing Jungle Boy's theme, right?

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1682133347806347267

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Happy for Dom and Rhea’s sexual relationship

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The House of Cuck in the mud

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

Buddy Matthews is gonna shotgun dropkick somebody so hard

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Max Caster has the opportunity to do the funniest thing on Saturday

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestleFeatures/status/1682359529424539651?t=pPe86EkO-LWJBVZvXymN3Q&s=33

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

When are they gonna have Kane push him off a stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
sending my well wishes to wwe fans that la knight is a vince guy