Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this thread sickens me

you wont care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this thread sickens me

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this thread sickens me
that's right

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this thread sickens me

you love the musk thread and want to kiss elon musk.

happy?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This whole thread is concerning

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this thread sickens me

working on it

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

the milk machine posted:

that's all it is. eat your meals in a 8-ish hour window and don't eat for the other 16

in the most absolute form yeah this is pretty much it.

I took it up about 2 months ago and settled on eating between 10:30 and 6:30 and it’s really just keeping a schedule.

I don’t really limit or track what I eat between those hours, but I generally eat pretty well anyways. I’m down 13 lbs (started at 203).

There’s a whole IF rabbit hole you can go down, but I keep it simple. It’s mostly just training your liver to better deal with some food deficit than starvation diet, and like most diets it’s a way to pay attention to what you’re taking in day to day.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this thread sickens me

Methinks somebody doth protest too much ...

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
an IK that doesn't want to hug and kiss their thread? impossible.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the only reason anyone should ever want to be ik is the free avatar changes and to probe three olives

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this thread sickens me

Concerning...

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only reason anyone should ever want to be ik is the free avatar changes and to probe three olives

I’ll probe AND av change 3o!

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

:perfect:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i know grimes and Elon getting together shocked a lot of people but in retrospect it’s sort of obvious, and even inevitable

"Every picture I've seen of Grimes and Elon Musk is giving me horrible flashbacks to seeing my friends in our Vampire: The Masquerade LARP dating 35 year old libertarians in leather dusters with katanas who parked on the Denny's sidewalk while blasting Closer by Nine Inch Nails"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thats cspam

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol they sure threaded a needle for a first

Tesla gives update on Cybertruck, claims first sub-19 ft pickup with 4 doors & 6+ ft bed

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I figured the cyber truck would do very badly because electric cars are for cowardly libs and big expensive trucks are partly for owning the libs, and the small market who actually want an electric pickup would buy the ford. But now Elon is based. he’s anti woke. he’s owning the libs, daily, and with memes. that changes the equation. but then the question is how much of the own the libs truck market is online enough to be aware that Elon is good now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Best Friends posted:

I figured the cyber truck would do very badly because electric cars are for cowardly libs and big expensive trucks are partly for owning the libs, and the small market who actually want an electric pickup would buy the ford. But now Elon is based. he’s anti woke. he’s owning the libs, daily, and with memes. that changes the equation. but then the question is how much of the own the libs truck market is online enough to be aware that Elon is good now

thats right

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lol

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ex post facho posted:

what happened to abey

Posts on Twitter and has an excellent dog

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
Listening to webcast on chat gpt and I'm pretty sure the presenter just called one of the funders "Ellen Musk".

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

PerniciousKnid posted:

Listening to webcast on chat gpt and I'm pretty sure the presenter just called one of the funders "Ellen Musk".

Ellen keeps winning.

mad?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

CLAM DOWN posted:

this is me

so few understand this

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Elias_Maluco posted:

so few understand this

Problems: "ChatGPT can be very confidently wrong, just like humans!"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Concerning

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Elon..... thank u
https://twitter.com/financebuzz/status/1671681494614433792

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

I always love when something like this happens because I can tell you're going to have a good time making the thread a better place

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

why would you even be habitually slamming the pedal to the floor though?

Normal stresses are to be expected, and it is something that has repeated stress put on it just by virtue of being used. The problem lies in using substandard materials and no qaulity control so you have things no one would ever think would break breaking.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Christ shes so loving weird

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

LegoMan posted:

Christ shes so loving weird

mad?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
she dated elon musk and gave birth to his ai baby who is a cspam poster

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

What the hell is this? "9 Ways" *point to an article called "7 Ways for Homebodies to Stack Cash (Without Leaving the House)".
1. Stop overpaying when you shop online (Promote a website)
2. Eliminate your late tax debt (Promote a tax reduction service)
3. Cancel your car insurance (Promote an assurance service)
4. Ask this company to pay off your credit card debt
5. Get a free stock valued between $5 to $200 (Promote Robinhood)
6. Earn $200 cash rewards bonus with this incredible card (Promote Wells Fargo)
There is no number 7 so i guess writing this article is number 7. I guess original 7 8 and 9 were really bad.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

:psyduck:

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/event-status/event/2023/20230720en.html

United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission posted:

AGREEMENT STATE REPORT - LOST SOURCE

The following information was provided by the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control (BRC) via email:

"BRC Orlando was notified on 7/13/23 that a device leased by Tesla Inc., Tampa from NRD, LLC is lost. The device is an ion gun initially containing 10 mCi of Po-210. The licensee, Tesla Inc., did not turn up in a search of the general licensee Laserfiche [content management platform]. BRC has reached out to Tesla Inc. to get further details and have not yet received a response. Tesla Inc. is in the process of applying for a license (1559-1). A BRC Inspector will respond."

FL Incident Number: FL23-105

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Toplowtech posted:

What the hell is this? "9 Ways" *point to an article called "7 Ways for Homebodies to Stack Cash (Without Leaving the House)".
1. Stop overpaying when you shop online (Promote a website)
2. Eliminate your late tax debt (Promote a tax reduction service)
3. Cancel your car insurance (Promote an assurance service)
4. Ask this company to pay off your credit card debt
5. Get a free stock valued between $5 to $200 (Promote Robinhood)
6. Earn $200 cash rewards bonus with this incredible card (Promote Wells Fargo)
There is no number 7 so i guess writing this article is number 7. I guess original 7 8 and 9 were really bad.

I got in an accident a few weeks ago so 3 is a scary prospect.