Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Doctor Bishop posted:

ngl her expression looks like she's in the midst of unleashing a horrific fart to torment everyone else in the room as a prank, which is frankly a vastly more human interaction than the goober calling her a "spinster" seems capable of.

lmao dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Doctor Bishop posted:

ngl her expression looks like she's in the midst of unleashing a horrific fart to torment everyone else in the room as a prank, which is frankly a vastly more human interaction than the goober calling her a "spinster" seems capable of.

:slick:

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I'm trying not to bust your rear end because you apologized, but right after a conversation about the Human Pet Tumblr Guy, come on man.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Human Fart Sagas Guy

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I love this gay aids thread

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Doctor Bishop posted:

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

mycot posted:

I'm trying not to bust your rear end because you apologized, but right after a conversation about the Human Pet Tumblr Guy, come on man.

please dont talk about busting rear end you might set off another episode

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Doctor Bishop posted:

this picture is like a madness rune for some people, what possessed you to write that and click post

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Doctor Bishop posted:

ngl her expression looks like she's in the midst of unleashing a horrific fart

New thread title?

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
no thanks

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
new lepers colony entry

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Is anyone producing new saclopedia entries?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Doctor Bishop posted:

You're inserting your own fantasy into this

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

We've gone from am imaginary spinster fetish to an actual fart fetish. This thread is moving up in the world.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

parappa the brapper

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

brap brap brap the aids into the post

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

He seems polite.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he's Koos

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
On the topic of photos of real life women making Goons act in an unseemly way in Games: in 2020 when #MeToo was happening for video games, indie fighting game personality Mike Z was getting (deservedly) blasted by everyone for being a terrible boss, game dev, and person. Somehow in the process of trying to dunk on a sex creep, someone ends up with one of the most genuinely sexist posts I remember:

Elephunk posted:

this is the lead animator of skullgirls? nobody spoke up when Mike literally only hired 20-something year old girls? that was just a coincidence?

Elephunk posted:

I mean, the entire company is a kickstarted game powered by autism. Also it looks like the only people hired to work at this company were young gamer girls?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Accusing female game developers of being hired for their looks, in a feminist way.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

mycot posted:

On the topic of photos of real life women making Goons act in an unseemly way in Games: in 2020 when #MeToo was happening for video games, indie fighting game personality Mike Z was getting (deservedly) blasted by everyone for being a terrible boss, game dev, and person. Somehow in the process of trying to dunk on a sex creep, someone ends up with one of the most genuinely sexist posts I remember:

Accusing female game developers of being hired for their looks, in a feminist way.

peep that avatar lol

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Yeah I watched it on, I think, cartoon network way back when

Gonna go for it

ES
CA
FLOW
NaaaaAAAAAᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬAAAAAAAA

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

womb with a view posted:

ES
CA
FLOW
NaaaaAAAAAᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬAAAAAAAA

Thanks for the time portal

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Thanks for the time portal

Escaflowne was one of the first anime series I was introduced to in early 2000s anime club. Less dark than Vampire Princess Miyu but not as funny as Slayers!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Really liked the sopranos stuff lmao, skipped ahead just to let you know time to read the last page

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
O_o

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doctor Bishop posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whoa, his expression looks like he's in the midst of unlea

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
The ironic fart thread in FYAD is creating unironic fart posts in the rest of the forums

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
misfire

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leal posted:

The ironic fart thread in FYAD is creating unironic fart posts in the rest of the forums

there's nothing ironic about the farts that smell lile poop thread.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Doctor Bishop posted:

e: trying to be funny on the internet was unwise

what was the picture

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I WANT TO SEE THE FART GIRL !

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

there's nothing ironic about the farts that smell lile poop thread.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

That DICK! posted:

Have you tried a mirror, op?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Someone link the workplace farting "thin paper" post

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Lactose intolerant cheesehound goon

That DICK! posted:

It was a boring picture of a happy woman who was involved with a video game holding a recognition of that involvement. Nothing about it beyond that was worthy of the comments it received.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Have you tried a mirror, op?

I DON'T WANT TO BE LABELED A FART GIRL!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE UP FOR IT!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

That DICK! posted:

what was the picture

It was just the post that everyone quoted.