Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

i could live like a king on just Nathen's monthly photoshoot stipend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
:/ i wish there were a place i could go to buy an orange pizza shaped like garfield's head

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Hey if any of you folks go, please tell Kylie Minogue I said “hi”. Huge fan.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Can't get her out of my head, myself.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mozi posted:

:/ i wish there were a place i could go to buy an orange pizza shaped like garfield's head

You're in luck there isn't, never was, and never will be again. Now sit down and enjoy ypopu green goop slimmer shaped pizza and stop letting your mind wander to such fanciful ideas!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Slimmer pizza? I could stand to lose a few kilos.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Escape From Noise posted:

You worked for The Drizzle?

I told him it was too busy, it was as all too busy.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

You're in luck there isn't, never was, and never will be again. Now sit down and enjoy ypopu green goop slimmer shaped pizza and stop letting your mind wander to such fanciful ideas!

the real grimace is the face we all make as we continue to fail to cleanse this bitch of an earth

edit: for some reason i thought you said purple goop. oh well

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1679695847422869507

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

The self is good, the monday is evil!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Is nathen telling us we should hate ourselves?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He'd make a great Catholic!:grin:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Shinjobi posted:

He'd make a great Catholic!:grin:

I've known quite a few Muslims that would absolutely loving love being Catholic tbqh

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Imagine worshiping yourself. Imagine recreating your visage into some form of savior figure with a magical suit with superpowers who hangs out with angels and is dedicated to the cause of cleansing the earth in the name of God.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
"Every accusation is a confession" is really just a solid go-to observation for most Internet shitheads

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nathen if you actually loved yourself you wouldn't be doing most of this dumb poo poo as half-assedly as you are.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

"Every accusation is a confession" is really just a solid go-to observation for most Internet shitheads

oh sure a guy who got his dick stuck in a slot car track and the button got stuck in an 'on' position and now is zipping around the living room at 120mph WOULD say that

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Ghostlight posted:

nathen if you actually loved yourself you wouldn't be doing most of this dumb poo poo as half-assedly as you are.

He definitely doesn't, he's pissed that other people can love themselves while he feels he has to hate himself for being gay/asexual/no longer a licensee/born into privilege (as if lol)/a failure

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Happy national hot dog day to everyone except Nathen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my neighbors have an outdoor cat named Garfield and I always tell my cat she just got Garfed when she hisses at him through the screen door

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrQwerty posted:

my neighbors have an outdoor cat named Garfield and I always tell my cat she just got Garfed when she hisses at him through the screen door

I’m sorry but the only solution is fork jail

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Frank Frank posted:

Happy national hot dog day to everyone except Nathen

:nomnom:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Am I out of touch?
No, surely it is the children who are wrong for <checks notes> not hating themselves.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Man, Nathen is crazy good at copyright infringement. I am super excited about Nathen’s new streaming service. I’m sure it will be full of amazing content.

E: oh goddamn he’s doing a scab thing lmao. Ok that may be the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Good god

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jul 21, 2023

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

What a fuckin' rear end in a top hat. Obligatory reminder that when someone asked in the Discord what had happened to Garfield, the orange cat he adopted when starting GarfieldEATS, he said he had gotten drunk and hit it once, then gave the cat up.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zefiel posted:

What a fuckin' rear end in a top hat. Obligatory reminder that when someone asked in the Discord what had happened to Garfield, the orange cat he adopted when starting GarfieldEATS, he said he had gotten drunk and hit it once, then gave the cat up.

P sure he kept the cat (or got another one) and this was the trigger event that got him to stop drinking alcohol forever

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I, too, love accepting solicited material required for innovation and open entry for new talents building proximity

No seriously, what in the gently caress is that supposed to mean? They won’t get paid?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Little of YouTube but controlled cinematography.

GENIUS!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

david_a posted:

I, too, love accepting solicited material required for innovation and open entry for new talents building proximity

No seriously, what in the gently caress is that supposed to mean? They won’t get paid?

It means in his mind Netflix wanted him to pitch a show or something and he did, and they didn’t accept the “solicited material”. But he will.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Vintage Trump vibes - 'CEO (ME!)'

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

pseudanonymous posted:

It means in his mind Netflix wanted him to pitch a show or something and he did, and they didn’t accept the “solicited material”. But he will.

Trying to imagine how dire of a project Netflix passed on would be.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nathen walks into a pitch meeting and plays an episode of the podcast

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The most surprising part of all of this is that he didn’t call it Nathflix.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

The most surprising part of all of this is that he didn’t call it Nathflix.

Frankly, that would be too clever

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nathflix, pronounced Neffletch

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Can't wait to watch new daily content from the mind of that podcast that ended after 3 episodes and the dating show that never happened.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

david_a posted:

It's loving gibberish and it hurts my brain to try and comprehend it

It amazes me the narcissism of this loving idiot

He really thinks people look up to him as some sort of icon

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

NATHENflix with Nathen playing every character on every show and all of them making the kissy face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

BigBadSteve posted:

NATHENflix with Nathen playing every character on every show and all of them making the kissy face.

gently caress you