Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
made another necro for goofs but accidentally named her BloogBag instead of BloodBag

season ruined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
need +MS on every slot

necro slow as gently caress!!

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Kaysette posted:

made another necro for goofs but accidentally named her BloogBag instead of BloodBag

season ruined

Season won

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
For a twisting blades rogue getting up to 50 what auxillary skills do folks like to take

I have dash, shadow imbue, and concealment rn but only just hit 15 so not yet at the ultimates

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
The Knockdown Barb Heart racks stagger up on bosses like crazy :eyepop: I was almost sad to not get something like Necro's auto-tendril but this rules.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/live/gZuG4Yng4bY?feature=share

This is starting soon I dunno maybe they go whoops we hosed up

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

American McGay posted:

I think the only way someone would ever have a battle pass token is if they ordered the super deluxe edition and were planning to skip this season but for some reason logged in and checked out the battle pass anyway while also mashing the confirm button for some reason.

the four people who did this are totally going to bring a class action lawsuit

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Chat is disabled for this live stream.

Yeah I bet it is hahaha

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Can't wait to hear what's next for Diablo Immortal.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Their stares as the stream started lmao

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

3 happy people

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Been pleasantly surprised by the season I suppose. Rolled a sorc and just running around arc lashing things and it's been fine. Hearts seem like trash for sorc but whatever! Not really feeling the nerfs as of yet while I scamper around in wt2 so maybe they aren't so bad after all. Still big mad that the whole renown track doesn't transfer but I gotta do something to level up so not as aggravating in practice. Also just fuckin baffled I am having to go and get these waypoints personally again, such a waste of time.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

We know it’s bad we know it’s not fun

THEN WHY DO IT FUCKOS

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

man they're really falling on their sword here

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Doomykins posted:

peeps be like "of course Blizzard made the zoom bad/made the grind longer/made your character appear on the loading screen, it's to trick you into paying real cash for cosmetics" and the default armor make me look this good:

feeling cute might destroy the armies of hell later

Death by Snu Snu

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Ehud posted:

3 happy people

Pretty sure I just cleared this Dungeon

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Ehud posted:

3 happy people

I see 3 people that have never played Diablo 4.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

We know it’s bad we know it’s not fun

THEN WHY DO IT FUCKOS

SUITS DEMANDED IT

Zeg
Mar 31, 2013

Am not good at video games.

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

need +MS on every slot

necro slow as gently caress!!

Hello, it's me. Slow as gently caress. I felt okay with my speed until I fought Ashava. Whew, was I fuckin' wrong.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Joe Shely looks like he's either going to throw up or off himself after this

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Lol the game director guy just keeps staring at his shoes

harrygomm
Oct 19, 2004

can u run n jump?
are they saying T100 is not a end game activity or was not planned to be?

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

This description of nms they are giving is weird. They're implying that pushing nms isn't intended as the main endgame chase thing. If it isn't then that doesn't leave any endgame.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
pretty funny how ppl just don't know world boss mechanics because they're so used to just face tanking them or relying on lvl 100 monsters deleting them in 8 seconds lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
All the have to say is “yeah we know it sucks, but we had to rip the bandaid off all at once. That’s not how we want players to use vulnerable so we fixed it”.

The other XP/HP changes are a little harder to defend other than with “yeah, we want you playing the game longer”.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Huh, so they're retuning NM dungeons to just...make them easier.

And then they're adding a new end game content type to be the big challenge that more enthusiast players chase. No word on exactly what that is yet.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SettingSun posted:

This description of nms they are giving is weird. They're implying that pushing nms isn't intended as the main endgame chase thing. If it isn't then that doesn't leave any endgame.

Well they said they're adding a new endgame activity to fill that void. They just didn't say what it is yet.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
"We had to obliterate sorcs so we could balance them later."

That's, uh, not something you do in parts, my dude. You do it all at once.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
That's gonna be a great time to use the ol' battle pass token, though

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Ehud posted:

Well they said they're adding a new endgame activity to fill that void. They just didn't say what it is yet.

it's going to be a gem upgrading system.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

The more they talk the more apparent it is that this game outright needed a year+ more to develop. If NM dungeons aren't the premier end-game activity and a new TBD one is the end-game activity. Why were normal dungeons so overtuned on release?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Photex posted:

Joe Shely looks like he's either going to throw up or off himself after this

You aren't kidding, he looks awful.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

SettingSun posted:

Chat is disabled for this live stream.

Yeah I bet it is hahaha

Cowards

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
"We had to wreck the stats so we could fix them later."

Also not something you do in parts!

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

bio347 posted:

"We had to obliterate sorcs so we could balance them later."

That's, uh, not something you do in parts, my dude. You do it all at once.

Ravus Ursus
Mar 30, 2017

Photex posted:

it's going to be a gem upgrading system.

Y'all remember doing rifts in D3 where you'd give a gem to a ghost for a chance to upgrade it?

Well we're bringing that back, but instead of breezy 3 minutes speed run proc gen dungeons it'll be 10+ minute slogs through NM you've already done with a boss with a OHKO mechanic that will reset the dungeon if you die to it.

Also, were preemptively nerfing the rate of upgrades by 30%.

For engagement.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

game dev is a hell of a career

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this stream and the previous one have all but confirmed that the guys developing this game are massive dolts with zero charisma or ability to explain poo poo

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Necro is so goddamn slow. Please give me a heart that grants +30% movement speed ... at the start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Joe Shely is legitimately ill, like he needs to go drink some fluids and take some ibupro