Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
lm&o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
gently caress that’s rough, getting subbed on to face a 97th min pen, saving it, and having to face it again

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

webmeister posted:

gently caress that’s rough, getting subbed on to face a 97th min pen, saving it, and having to face it again

That's why they pay her the big bu... oh.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
im already sick of this sorry not sorry adidas ad

anyway: its coming home

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

That's not great for Haiti.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Grimson posted:

I'm cursed with Fox as the only stream I have available that reliably works and the commentary is so awful. Like across the board between all their commentary teams it's just bad. They got a main commentator doing monologues while running through a checklist of things to mention like the history of a certain player, the statistics of the teams playing, a little talk about the next matchup etc. And its all delivered in a very monotone but "This Is Actually The Most Important Information I Will Ever Say" style of newscaster voice. While the expert commentator has more inflection and is allowed to actually talk about what is currently happening, but the interplay between the two is nonexistent. It's like they're not allowed to have a dialogue or chemistry.

I literally paid 6 bucks to get the Telemundo stream because I could not stand the Fox announcers.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Oh for fucks sake.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Oh thassa pen.

e: the stepping on the shin, don't think the first contact was.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Haha that's a right studding

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
not sure if thats a pen but that loving hurt either way

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Lol owns. Yellow is fair

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Ah, ok, does give the yellow card. I hadn't thought the ball was in touch, but it was close.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Oh no. :ohdear: Non-contact knee injury for the Haitian player. That loving sucks.

e: And what are you doing with your hands up like that?! Thassa pen!

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Uh oh.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

That looks like a penalty.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
thats a handball

dont loving jump with your hands over your head

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
That looks like an ACL injury :(

And yeah that’s gotta be a pen

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Yeh that's bad technique

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

HOLY poo poo WHAT A SAVE!

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Hahahahahah!

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Omfg this is the keepers world cup

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

3 out of 8?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
good save

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Booooooo, let her come off her line ref. It was an amazing save!

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

If it's encroachment. I swear to God.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Oh my god this sux rear end

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

The most bullshit rule.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
what the gently caress

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
or not

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Can’t remember the last time I saw a retake for encroachment and now it’s been twice in an hour lol

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

There were a ton of retakes in the Men's World cup for encroachment too, as I recall. FIFA decided that they needed to crack down on keepers coming off their line early. It's poo poo.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

I appreciate the attempt.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Petit-Frere is an excellent name.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Tons of possession, physical play, and only a retaken pen to show for it. Must be England.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Really wish that VAR had let that pen save stand, or that Haiti had been able to convert that early 1 v 1. But they've hung in this game well, much more than Costa Rica or Zambia or Vietnam managed.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Yeh they look the goods tbh.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Melchie Dumornay is really good.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jul 22, 2023

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Yeah have been impressed with Haiti, they’ve looked dangerous going forward a bunch of times now

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Nice save there by England!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Haiti are in this, let's go!