Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Professor Funk posted:

Rodgers basically said he wants to play more than one year unless they win a Super Bowl this year, in which case he might retire. Cool with me (unless he sucks).

https://twitter.com/ustadium/status/1682375738245234689?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

*or injuries play a part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s clearly going to take shrooms before every game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Amy Pole Her posted:

If he plays good who cares?

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

Aaron Rodgers saw Favre almost die on the field, will one-up the legend by achieving egodeath on the field

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

mcmagic posted:

If he plays good who cares?

This being your response to that cracks me up quite a bit for some reason lol I was not being serious mcmagic i don’t actually believe Aaron Rodgers professional football player will take high doses of mushrooms during his live games. Do you?

Forrest on Fire posted:

Aaron Rodgers saw Favre almost die on the field, will one-up the legend by achieving egodeath on the field

Now that I think about it and the story involving aaron Rodgers doing that ayahuasca retreat… both Green Bay legends at one point have had stories come across where them throwing up is a big part. Except aaron didn’t pick through his puke like ol Jean dick did so…progress!

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jul 21, 2023

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Unfortunately for some, he’s going to be quite mediocre.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I don't think he will be mediocre but I do think he will get injured.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
żPor que no los dos?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I need to clear my shitposting schdule for week 3 just for the off chance Rodgers loses to the Pats at home

I mean they only barely won both games last year with Zach Wilson at the helm and one took a fluke (but very funny) punt return. But my god, the content if it happens

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Madden released their QB ratings and 3 AFCE QBs are in the top 10. 3/8/10

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wow, Mac rated much higher than expected :v:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Amy Pole Her posted:

Nice to see Tua rated above Rodgers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Amy Pole Her posted:

Mike White at 10 is interesting

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fartknocker posted:

lol @ this drive by

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fartknocker posted:

Hahaha this is the best one so far

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

fartknocker posted:

Legit laughed at this.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/TalkJetsRadio/status/1682778247786819585

Dayum Sauce

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Bad underthrow by the QB. Josh 'Rocket Arm' Allen would have cleared him easily. Plus it was Sauce, so it was probably PI.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Aaron missing Christian Watson already

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pablo Bluth posted:

Bad underthrow by the QB. Josh 'Rocket Arm' Allen would have cleared him easily. Plus it was Sauce, so it was probably PI.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1682832294858432513?s=61&t=5XhQ3IY0TKf9sLs_Mzh2Lw

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Is this for the Jessica Alba intro?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/WhitePepperGDF/status/1682833681746993152

Which Dolfan here is this account?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If that was Xavien Howard during a game and it went uncalled you would be apoplectic.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

i'm not the dolfan who posted that, but if sauce is going to do this against his own team you can only imagine what he does in truly competitive circumstances. send him to the hague

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sauce is going to be the best corner in the league until they start calling him just like every other good corner over the last few years

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

t a s t e posted:

Sauce is going to be the best corner in the league until they start calling him just like every other good corner over the last few years

Why would the refs not call a rookie corner on a dogshit team like everyone else?

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Why would the refs not call a rookie corner on a dogshit team like everyone else?

yup, makes you think tbh

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Lot of supposed football fans think touching a WR during his route is holding.

Sauce owns.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

big assumption on your part to think i'm just calling it holding

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
corners must shadow wide receivers while locking their hands at the small of their back like an irish river dancer, it's in the rules book

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Color me shocked that a Patriots fan would be in favor of letting DBs mug receivers up and down the field.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sauce Gardner : DPI :: Tom Brady : Intentional Grounding

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

TheBizzness posted:

Color me shocked that a Patriots fan would be in favor of letting DBs mug receivers up and down the field.

that's a Mug Moment my brother

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

They’re wildly incompetent

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Santonio Holmes on hyperdrive is a cool comp for Wilson. I’m excited for this season.

https://twitter.com/robbysabo/status/1683148638627811328?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Edit: nice

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1683149352103997440?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 23, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

t a s t e posted:

They’re wildly incompetent

They did destroy the Jets' season in 2022 on a completely bullshit roughing the passer call that would've never been called for a jets QB.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
NFL constantly conspiring to hurt the raiders and jets. SIgh. Shame.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Another month approaches, another website listing available offensive linemen is searched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/brettkollmann/status/1683177657486245890?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ