Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
I played in an adult rec league for two years in my early 20s so I wasn’t completely removed from little league and such. I stopped before high school and played with some guys who played on a lower division college team together. I wasn’t the worst player on the team but their technique was so much more advanced than mine.

I got like three hits in the first year. It took that long to readjust my eye and swing from slow pitch softball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I never played any kind of serious organized baseball, was never very good, and am now very old and broken. So I of course believe I'd do great in AA.

I think Jordan and to a lesser extent Tebow obviously did better than the average person would because they're obviously not the average person. They're pro athletes and some of that translates to a different sport if just in conditioning and training and general athleticism. But also there's the element of them being grown rear end men often playing against kids in development. And as my high school teachers taught us every year they strapped on their knee braces and beat the varsity team there's a basic biological gap there for most.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Keith Law Midseason Top 60 -- anyone presently on an MLB roster is ineligible per his rules. The column, in all its glory, is over the character limit and extremely long so I've purged most of the descriptions. Happy to fulfill any requests though :)

quote:

1. Jackson Holliday, SS, Baltimore Orioles
Previous ranking: No. 19

2. Jackson Chourio, OF, Milwaukee Brewers
Previous ranking: No. 3

3. Marcelo Mayer, SS, Boston Red Sox
Previous ranking: No. 11

4. Ethan Salas, C, San Diego Padres
Previous ranking: Ineligible

Salas turned 17 on June 1 and is already hitting .280/.388/.500 in 34 games in Low A as the youngest player in any full-season league this year. His feel for the strike zone is incredible for his age, with 23 walks so far and some great swing decisions, while his strikeout rate of 22.5 percent is better than the league average of 24.4 percent. He has the hands and arm to be a plus defensive catcher and he’s bilingual already, although I’ve heard some mixed reviews on the defense in his limited time so far in pro ball. It’s easy to assume he’s a long way from the majors given his age – he’s younger than every player taken in this year’s MLB draft – but I think the feel to hit is already advanced enough that he could see the majors before he’s 20. It’s a high-OBP, 20-plus homer upside along with what should be plus defense across the board at one of the hardest positions on the diamond.

5. Junior Caminero, 3B/SS, Tampa Bay Rays
Previous ranking: No. 99

6. Dylan Crews, OF, Washington Nationals

The No. 1 player on my Big Board this year, Crews went to the Nats with the second overall pick after a tremendous career at LSU that saw him win the Golden Spikes Award this spring in a very crowded field. He’s an outstanding hitter who shows excellent feel for the zone and makes excellent swing decisions, looking for pitches he can drive and using the whole field well while showing power from the pull side over to right-center. He’s a 55 runner who has developed into at least a solid-average defender in center, good enough to project him to stay there going forward, although I think he’ll end up pushed to a corner by a plus defender at some point (such as fellow Nats prospect James Wood). The bat will play anywhere and he’s a likely high-average, .400 OBP guy who should get to 20-plus homers a year – and might see the majors by this time in 2024.

7. Jordan Lawlar, SS, Arizona Diamondbacks
Previous ranking: No. 9

8. Brayan Rocchio, SS, Cleveland Guardians
Previous ranking: No. 22

9. Jackson Merrill, SS, San Diego Padres
Previous ranking: No. 20

The Padres’ first-round pick in 2021, Merrill got substantially stronger in his first offseason with the club and hasn’t stopped hitting since, showing better contact quality and more power than expected in the two years he’s spent in pro ball. He’s an exceptional hitter for any sort of contact with a strikeout rate of just 11.9 percent so far this year, mostly in High A with a promotion in mid-July to Double A, and he hammers fastballs. He’s had some more difficulty squaring up offspeed stuff this year, still making a lot of contact but with worse results, and pitchers have been challenging him just off the plate with more success, which is part of why he’s lost over 100 points off his BABIP from 2022 to 2023.

10. Evan Carter, OF, Texas Rangers
Previous ranking: No. 53

11. Jeferson Quero, C, Milwaukee Brewers
Previous ranking: No. 45

12. Curtis Mead, 3B/1B, Tampa Bay Rays
Previous ranking: No. 24

13. Wyatt Langford, OF, Texas Rangers

Langford was the No. 4 pick in this month’s MLB draft, coming off a season where he hit .373/.498/.784 with 23 homers for the University of Florida. He’s a 70 runner with plus power and a swing that is geared to drive the ball out from left to center, with strong plate discipline that took a big step forward this spring. He played left field for the Gators and was not a great defender even with his speed, so while I expect the Rangers to try him in center, he’s probably going to end up in a corner. He might have some trouble with velocity up in or above the zone at first, but that’s probably his one weakness at the plate. The upside here of a 30-homer guy with a high OBP and some base running value made him the No. 2 player on my board, only behind Dylan Crews.

14. Kevin Alcantara, OF, Chicago Cubs
Previous ranking: No. 29

15. Termarr Johnson, 2B, Pittsburgh Pirates
Previous ranking: No. 18

16. Paul Skenes, RHP, Pittsburgh Pirates

Skenes was the No. 1 pick in this year’s draft after leading Division I in strikeouts this spring for LSU. The 6-6 right-hander is the hardest-throwing amateur starter I’ve ever seen, sitting 100 mph for several innings and still topping out there deep into starts, pairing it with a plus slider to keep hitters from trying to sit on the heater. He hides the ball very well behind his body thanks to a compact arm action, which should help the fastball as well, although he does need to develop his changeup, a pitch he has barely used because why would you give the hitter a break like that? It’s already average command with two plus pitches, and I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think the third will come with more use, giving him top-of-the-rotation upside if he stays healthy.

17. Brooks Lee, SS, Minnesota Twins
Previous ranking: No. 51

The Twins were aggressive with Lee, the No. 8 pick in the 2022 draft, sending him to Double A to start his first full pro season, and he’s responded by hitting .282/.361/.468 so far for Wichita with a Texas League-leading 29 doubles. Lee’s a hitter first who might come into 15-20 homer power in time, but the whole approach is geared to line-drive contact across the whole field. A jump from college one spring to Double A the next would be a big challenge for most players, but Lee’s pitch recognition has always been strong and it’s carried over into pro ball. He’s still playing shortstop but I think he’ll move to third or second by the time he sees the majors. Lee’s a high floor guy, as it’s very hard to imagine he’s less than a regular, although I think the only way he’s a true star is if he’s a consistent .300+ hitter and gets toward that power ceiling.

18. Pete Crow-Armstrong, CF, Chicago Cubs
Previous ranking: No. 26

Crow-Armstrong was the return in the trade that sent Javier Báez to the Mets for his last two months before free agency, and since the deal Crow-Armstrong has changed his body and his game to be more of a power-hitting center fielder rather than a high-average one who might not get to 10 homers. He’s at 11 this year already after hitting 16 last season, still playing grade-70 defense in center and adding value as a base stealer (23 for 30 this year). He’s become a little too pull-oriented, with all of his homers this year going out to right or right-center, and he expands the zone as the count progresses, both of which are why his strikeout rates are higher than they should be. The defense will carry him, but there’s a ceiling here where he finds the balance between the contact-oriented guy he was in high school and the 20+ homer guy he’s become.

19. Diego Cartaya, C, Los Angeles Dodgers
Previous ranking: No. 6

Cartaya’s 2023 season has been a modest disaster, if we’re being candid here. As I write this, he hasn’t had a hit since the All-Star break, going 0 for 16 with 8 strikeouts in the first four games back, bringing his average below .200 for the season. He’s not hitting the ball as hard this year as he has in previous seasons, even last year when he dealt with a myriad of problems with his back, hamstring, hand, and three of his four bodily humors. He’s improved behind the plate, which is one positive sign, and has been working on some of the less visible aspects of the job like game-planning. The old axiom about catchers taking longer to develop, which I mentioned in my comments on Jeferson Quero, might apply here, as Cartaya’s moved very quickly — he’s 21 in Double A, and came into the year with just 126 total games in the U.S. under his belt — and I’m keeping him in the top 20 in the belief that the bat will bounce back.

20. James Wood, OF, Washington Nationals
Previous ranking: No. 16

Wood started the year in High-A Wilmington, which worked out well for me as a Delaware resident, and hit so well the Nats promoted him to Double A before June began. The jewel of the Juan Soto trade so far — well, other than Soto himself — was pretty dominant for the Blue Rocks, with a .293/.392/.580 line and outstanding defense in center, although he struck out 27 percent of the time. That has proven a harbinger of some trouble at the higher level, where he’s punched out 31 percent of the time already. He’s 6-7, and hitters that tall have more trouble covering the zone because of their sheer size, with Wood already showing some in-zone miss and struggling to lay off or foul off pitches just off the zone. He’s an absurd athlete who has three 70s on the scouting report in his power, speed, and defense. If it all clicks, it’s 30/30 in center field. The risk in the bat is what keeps him from the top 10 right now.

21. Colson Montgomery, SS, Chicago White Sox
Previous ranking: No. 25

22. Emmanuel Rodriguez, OF, Minnesota Twins
Previous ranking: No. 48

Rodriguez missed the last two-thirds of 2022 after a knee injury, then started this season not just rusty, but like a giant tower of iron oxides and hydroxides, hitting .163/.320/.357 through the end of May, which I like to think of as an “oh no did I rank this guy too high?” triple-slash line. He had three hits with a homer on June 1 and has been better since then, hitting .256/.421/.470 with the same outstanding patience and willingness to run deep counts. He just does not chase — his chase rate this year is 14 percent, which is lower than Juan Soto’s chase rate in every year of his MLB career — but takes too many strikes right now, which I think is an easier thing to fix than someone’s pitch or ball/strike recognition. He’s got plus-plus raw power and should get to that more in games as he gets a little more experience. A centerfielder now, Rodriguez probably moves to right before too long, but the potential for a .400 OBP with 25 homers there would make him at least an above-average regular.

23. Masyn Winn, SS, St. Louis Cardinals
Previous ranking: No. 46

24. Max Clark, OF, Detroit Tigers

Clark was the closest thing to a five-tool player in this year’s draft class, and probably goes first overall in a lot of years — while Holliday is obviously the better prospect now, I think Clark was more impressive at the same age, and that’s not any knock on the current top prospect in the minors. Clark has an excellent left-handed swing that produces pretty easy power, while he’s a 70 runner who can play the heck out of center field, and he’s shown good plate discipline already in the limited times he’s been able to demonstrate it. He’s a hard worker by all accounts and doesn’t seem the least bit fazed by attention, of which he’s going to get a lot more once he hits the minor leagues. There’s certainly superstar potential here, on and off the field, and we’ll get a better gauge on how long it’ll take him to get there once he starts playing in the GCL or Low A next month.

25. Walker Jenkins, OF, Minnesota Twins

Jenkins was the fifth pick in this year’s draft and fifth on my board, but I know plenty of scouts who thought he was the best player available and think he’s a young Larry Walker. It’s a gorgeous left-handed swing, and he’s a projectable athlete who runs above average and plays center now, eventually moving to right field and probably becoming a plus defender there. He didn’t face much good pitching at all this spring – he walked four times the night I saw him, and two of the four came back to bite the opposing coach, which served him right — so the confidence in his hit tool is based as much on the swing than results. This is, as they say, what they’re supposed to look like, and I could easily see him becoming a .280+ hitter with 25-30 homers and strong OBPs.

26. Tink Hence, RHP, St. Louis Cardinals
Previous ranking: No. 63

27. Jasson Dominguez, OF, New York Yankees
Previous ranking: No. 32

As I look around on the Jasson Dominguez bandwagon, it appears there are some empty seats that were occupied in February, so feel free to hop aboard. The Martian has hit .220/.358/.383 for Double-A Somerset, but he’s still flashing plus power, running plus-plus, playing solid or better defense in center, and controlling the zone very well for his age. There’s been too much in-zone miss, especially with right-handers going with fastballs middle-away to him, but the rest of the package is intact and he’s younger than the college guys who were just drafted and will probably start in A-ball. Maybe he just won’t move as fast as it seemed last August, but there’s still huge upside with these tools and he’s still got plenty of an idea at the plate to get there.

28. Justin Crawford, OF, Philadelphia Phillies
Previous ranking: Unranked

29. Ronny Mauricio, SS, New York Mets
Previous ranking: No. 87

30. Brady House, 3B, Washington Nationals
Previous ranking: No. 85

31. Sal Frelick, OF, Milwaukee Brewers
Previous ranking: No. 41

32. Cole Young, SS, Seattle Mariners

33. Colt Keith, 3B, Detroit Tigers

34. Sammy Basallo, C, Baltimore Orioles

35. Jackson Jobe, RHP, Detroit Tigers
Previous ranking: No. 83

36. Joey Ortiz, SS, Baltimore Orioles
Previous ranking: No. 95

37. Yanquiel Fernandez, OF, Colorado Rockies

38. Dalton Rushing, C, Los Angeles Dodgers
Previous ranking: No. 62

39. Harry Ford, C, Seattle Mariners
Previous ranking: No. 65

40. Kyle Harrison, LHP, San Francisco Giants
Previous ranking: No. 12

41. River Ryan, RHP, Los Angeles Dodgers

42. Sebastian Walcott, 3B, Texas Rangers

43. Gabriel Gonzalez, OF, Seattle Mariners

44. Adael Amador, SS, Colorado Rockies
Previous ranking: No. 98

45. Roman Anthony, OF, Boston Red Sox

46. Tyler Black, IF, Milwaukee Brewers
Previous ranking: No. 96

47. Noelvi Marte, 3B/SS, Cincinnati Reds
Previous ranking: No. 49

48. Ceddanne Rafaela, OF, Boston Red Sox
Previous ranking: No. 37

49. Carson Williams, SS, Tampa Bay Rays
Previous ranking: Just missed

50. Kyle Teel, C, Boston Red Sox

51. Everson Pereira, OF, New York Yankees
Previous ranking: No. 86

52. Brandon Pfaadt, RHP, Arizona Diamondbacks
Previous ranking: No. 38

53. Cade Horton, RHP, Chicago Cubs

54. Druw Jones, OF, Arizona Diamondbacks
Previous ranking: No. 14

It’s been a lost year for Jones, who’s been on the IL twice already with a quad strain and a hamstring strain, and in 60 plate appearances for Low-A Visalia around the injuries he hit just .175/.283/.200. He was the top prospect in the 2022 draft class and went second overall, but hurt his shoulder almost immediately and missed the rest of the year, the same shoulder injury that befell Corbin Carroll and Jordan Lawlar, unfortunately, so those 60 plate appearances are all we’ve seen of Jones to date. He has shown plus power and 70 defense in center with a solid idea of the strike zone as an amateur, along with plus speed, so he has the tools to be a top-10 prospect in the sport. But the limited results have been poor and there’s talk of an attempt to revamp his swing for more contact. He’s stuck in neutral until he’s back on the field and can show some production, which may be several more weeks away.

55. Matt Shaw, SS, Chicago Cubs

56. Heston Kjerstad, Baltimore Orioles

57. Logan O’Hoppe, C, Los Angeles Angels
Previous ranking: No. 61

58. Luisangel Acuña, SS, Texas Rangers

59. Gavin Stone, RHP, Los Angeles Dodgers
Previous ranking: No. 39

60. Bubba Chandler, RHP, Pittsburgh Pirates

Honorable mentions
I’m doing a longer list of honorable mentions this year than usual, since the back of the top 60 was pretty hard to settle on. This list is in alphabetical order, not rank, but all of these players would be on a top 100 if I did a ranking that long right now.
Mick Abel, RHP, Philadelphia
Edwin Arroyo, SS, Cincinnati
Warming Bernabel, 3B, Colorado
Brainer Bonaci, SS/2B, Boston
Cam Collier, 3B, Cincinnati
Dylan Lesko, RHP, San Diego
Marco Luciano, SS, San Francisco
Arjun Nimmala, SS, Toronto
Connor Norby, IF, Baltimore
Andrew Painter, RHP, Philadelphia
Kevin Parada, C, NY Mets
Alex Ramirez, OF, NY Mets
Robbie Snelling, LHP, San Diego
Anthony Solometo, LHP, Pittsburgh
James Triantos, 2B, Chicago Cubs
George Valera, OF, Cleveland
Zac Veen, OF, Colorado
Jett Williams, SS, NY Mets
Sammy Zavala, OF, San Diego

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Old man strength is real. I've got 80 pounds on some of our high school players and they can't defend me in the post even though they've got several inches on me.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
The Royals having no Top 60 prospects is criminal.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

The... Forum? Are you *in* Fargo, or is that just what you happened to Google?

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Mike_V posted:

Guessing Maikel Garcia'd have been at least an honorable mention were he not currently in MLB.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Dansby the Mansby off the IL today :unsmith:

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Bregor posted:

Dansby the Mansby off the IL today :unsmith:

This is a thrilling time to watch the Cubs because if they lose a game that practically guarantees they're going to be sellers.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Mike_V posted:

It’s an indictment of the player dev people, that’s for sure

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

CJ Cron was a scratch literally 10 minutes ago and appears he might be getting traded

no trade; precautionary because of potential back stiffness, jfc.

will_colorado fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jul 22, 2023

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Popete posted:

This is a thrilling time to watch the Cubs because if they lose a game that practically guarantees they're going to be sellers.

Cubs are definitely feeling the urgency which is why they've put their best foot forward today by starting... Michael Fulmer???

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
All the rumors are that the 45-51 Mets and 46-51 Cubs are going to sell while the Padres are 47-51 and have probably the best starter and reliever that could be available and will probably buy from one of those two teams.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I can't believe the Cubs have a better record than the Mets lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Thank god that all the major payroll teams seem to be worse choices than the Angels for our most special boy

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

mdemone posted:

Thank god that all the major payroll teams seem to be worse choices than the Angels for our most special boy

And the Giants are apparently looking to blow their load on Verlander.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
The pitcher who beaned Wisdom in the head Thursday night was optioned to Memphis today. Good, that was scary.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

E: wrong drat thread

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

live with fruit posted:

And the Giants are apparently looking to blow their load on Verlander.

Yeah I saw that but JV apparently said "nah I believe in the Mets"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Mets should trade JV back to Houston and eat half his money
(actually I don't care about eating his money just trade him back for a bag of balls)

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Bellinger continues to be on fire :supaburn:

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
News on the water cooler-injury front: Kelenic is out until probably early September, no surgery.

All in all probably the best outcome from an injury like that.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

rickiep00h posted:

The... Forum? Are you *in* Fargo, or is that just what you happened to Google?

The latter, except with DuckDuckGo. I wanted to look up his actual stat line to make sure and it just stuck the article right in my face! Apparently many people are in fact saying that Ed Julien owns bones.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Bellinger continues to be on fire :supaburn:

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

I raise you

Kyle Tucker since the ASB (7 games):

13/27 (.485/.547/1.074)
4 HR
4 2B
12 RBI

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
wrong thread as per usual but this Frelick kid is having a wild debut for the Brewers

elentar fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jul 23, 2023

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

n: mariners are 2 games over .500?! :confused:
v: gently caress all blue jays fans from western canada. may you never see a blue jays win in seattle for the rest of your miserable existences

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Whoa, rude

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

N: I had tickets to the Ms game today but had too much poo poo to do so sold em. I figured we won last night so .500 was gonna try and reassert itself anyway.
V: —_—; goms

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Twins win (a game I can actually watch because it's on Fox)! I have discovered a new and very odd feature of Target Field, which is the roughly 20-foot stretch of the left field wall that does not have flower planters, where Christian Vasquez managed to land a ball on top of the wall instead of in a planter for Not A Home Run.

I'm now never going to forget where the grounds crew storage entrance is.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rickiep00h posted:

Twins win (a game I can actually watch because it's on Fox)! I have discovered a new and very odd feature of Target Field, which is the roughly 20-foot stretch of the left field wall that does not have flower planters, where Christian Vasquez managed to land a ball on top of the wall instead of in a planter for Not A Home Run.

I'm now never going to forget where the grounds crew storage entrance is.

this is where you enter the field from when you're in the mascot race

No Safe Word posted:

I raise you

Kyle Tucker since the ASB (7 games):

13/27 (.485/.547/1.074)
4 HR
4 2B
12 RBI

Julien in
July: 19/38 (.500/.568/.974)
Post ASB: 13/21 (.619/.692/.952)

:toot:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

the Phillies suck again

trade for Ohtani, Dombo

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

4 bombs now that's the real Cody

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1683115735189540865

Awesome to see Frelick have an incredible debut. High ranked prospect but was having a rough year in AAA after busting up his thumb. Finally started getting healthy and getting his hand strength back so got his shot in MLB last night.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

IcePhoenix posted:

Julien is our best hitter, full stop.

He is also single handedly the reason that I have absolutely zero regret over the Arraez trade because even when Lopez is struggling I can just compare Lopez vs idk Louie Varland or something vs Arraez and Julien and be like "yeah, I think we're good"

Julien is such an interesting hitter to me because he's an elite zone control/eye guy, but still has a decently high K%, it's a weird combo.

That's not a qualitative judgment or anything, just A Thing that piqued my interest.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

bawfuls posted:

4 bombs now that's the real Cody

New Cody focuses on slapping singles that drive in runs.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Mustached Demon posted:

New Cody focuses on slapping singles that drive in runs.

Twice yesterday he sat on curveballs and slapped them into gaps between the infielders. One of them went oppo.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The Gwinnett Stripers have tributed Fred McGriff's career ... with a Tom Emanski parody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-OO6OYxB7g

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

:lol: at the fine print line read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

RC and Moon Pie posted:

The Gwinnett Stripers have tributed Fred McGriff's career ... with a Tom Emanski parody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-OO6OYxB7g
Love it