Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

An employee in my department is a douchebag we all hate. His Teams profile picture is the Bitcoin symbol. I also heard him trying to convince another employee that investing in Bitcoin is a "five-year-plan."

There's not much of a point to this post. I just hope for a serious crash so he loses all his savings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

LiterallyATomato posted:

An employee in my department is a douchebag we all hate. His Teams profile picture is the Bitcoin symbol. I also heard him trying to convince another employee that investing in Bitcoin is a "five-year-plan."

There's not much of a point to this post. I just hope for a serious crash so he loses all his savings.

That's the beautiful thing about crypto; he's already lost all his savings with or without a crash.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
What is the current price of butts nowadays?

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

davecrazy posted:

butts are fungible, so 1 butt = 1 butte

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

davecrazy posted:

It has been hovering around $30000 forever which is a clear sign of a healthy market and not price manipulation

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

notwithoutmyanus posted:

He had a plan: live on vegan shrimp. What could possibly go wrong?

Principal skinner meme but it's SBF wondering about the importance of having access to fresh water throughout human history.

Stories about isolated settlements or beseiged/otherwise trapped groups who didn't have access to fresh water are never very cheery - but sure SBF, good luck with your doomsday bunker on an island where that is a specific problem.

drk
Jan 16, 2005
blockchain gaming in 2023

chapter 1: explaining the tokenomics

chapter 2: the part where wolves burn a sheep in order to have sexy time

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Bitcoin: You Have To Watch The Wolves gently caress

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
someone's about to get their ape slurped

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
slurped apes is old news, the new hotness is rotisseried sheep

JammyB
May 23, 2001

I slept with Mary and Joseph never found out
How many wool tokens would I need to craft a rug?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
if all anyone produces is wool, where do you get the wine for the courting ritual

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

"Courting rituals" sounds like just the kind of phrase incels would come up with.

"And then we do the courting rituals with the :females:."

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

JammyB posted:

How many wool tokens would I need to craft a rug?

Merkinomics

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Fur20 posted:

if all anyone produces is wool, where do you get the wine for the courting ritual

dont worry, there is a whole section on resources that includes this amazing graph that is a fairly accurate description of my saturday afternoon

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

that graph looks asymptotic so eventually you will get infinite grass

drk
Jan 16, 2005
in case you forgot it was a blockchain game, of course they run an automated market maker you can connect your wallet to

(wish I had a way to screen record this, many of these tutorial screens are animated)

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Isn't this that game that had some sort of exploit in the code, and because of Blockchain Bullshit they couldn't patch it, so they had to basically start a brand new game from scratch?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i like the glowing t-pose farmer, he really conveys "next page" in a way that an arrow or the word "next" could never do

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Foo Diddley posted:

i like the glowing t-pose farmer, he really conveys "next page" in a way that an arrow or the word "next" could never do

clicking the t-pose farmer that is highlighted exactly like they highlight other things to click does nothing, sadly

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

if fills you with the feeling of having clicked a glowing t-pose farmer, which very few things in this world can do

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Clicking the glowing t-pose farmer silently agrees to a smart contract that liquidates your wallet once the market reaches a predetermined amount of real-world currency.

drk
Jan 16, 2005
t-pose farmer is here to share the good word of deflationary click to breed technology

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i hate how lazy and bad the pixel art style is.

i guess its unfair to compare them to some of the great hi-bit pixel games over the last few years but come on.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

It looks like the sprites I drew in middle school when I was just starting.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Marvel just released a line of NFTs.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lammasu posted:

Marvel just released a line of NFTs.

I was going to make a joke post about being excited about this release but my imagination fell short for what that person would be like.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:chanpop:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

drk posted:

in case you forgot it was a blockchain game, of course they run an automated market maker you can connect your wallet to

(wish I had a way to screen record this, many of these tutorial screens are animated)

this would get smoked out by the ti-83 version of drugwars

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I'm clicking to breed but nothing is happening.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

zedprime posted:

I'm clicking to breed but nothing is happening.

This is significantly more difficult than one of those "don't cum" games

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

drk posted:

t-pose farmer is here to share the good word of deflationary click to breed technology

Not 'may', 'must'. Your consent is not relevant.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Danger - Octopus! posted:

one of those "don't cum" games

what

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

lol

Tunicate