Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Coxswain Balls posted:

I'm getting these videos in my feed now and it's reminding me of when Nick got into civil defense sirens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utSWrHOoP1g

Lmfao gonna show this goofballs run through of a fire alarm system/plc as a training video at my dumbass job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

WEH posted:

remembering the guy who called people outside of comedy “civilians”

Bill Burr?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

UwUnabomber posted:

Bust looks like the kinda guy that talks a big game on Tinder and then is the worst lay ever.

you hosed him

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

stump collector posted:

Lmfao gonna show this goofballs run through of a fire alarm system/plc as a training video at my dumbass job

I'm pretty sure these guys have a room in their homes dedicated to commercial/industrial fire alarm panels that they play with for fun the way other guys do for trains. I love finding out about hobbies on the spectrum I never would have thought existed. Seriously, there's tons of these channels on Youtube going back years.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

i say swears online posted:

if y'all want to talk i've got a wild beard, a pot belly stretching out a medium andre's steakhouse shirt, and i'm walking seven dogs with my polycule

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Coxswain Balls posted:

I'm pretty sure these guys have a room in their homes dedicated to commercial/industrial fire alarm panels that they play with for fun the way other guys do for trains. I love finding out about hobbies on the spectrum I never would have thought existed. Seriously, there's tons of these channels on Youtube going back years.

lmao my old job at a hotel had the big box on the left and I could never make that fucker stop chirping

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Coxswain Balls posted:

Me and my friends found one of those elevator guys that also was a nazi, his own channel was just autistic elevator videos but he would leave wild nazi comments on other videos.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I really like that fire alarm system video… lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

youtube channels from people with autism can be insanely relaxing. i've probably listened to a couple hundred hours of reviewbrah's podcast just to fall asleep. klaxons aren't great for this i guess

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

https://youtu.be/lS4YmA_BNXA

this guy is my favorite, nothing but bangers

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Cached Money posted:

Me and my friends found one of those elevator guys that also was a nazi, his own channel was just autistic elevator videos but he would leave wild nazi comments on other videos.

Probably learned about Shabbos Elevators and was furious that a people would intentionally engineer an elevator to run in such a grossly inefficient manner.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Listen to me. I came into your store yesterday... and a Chinese woman was following me around. Copying every one of my orders.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Anyone going to the NY show in November? just snagged some good seats for my wife and I, can't believe I live here and ive never seen the boys yet.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Matty Healy kissed a boy on stage in Malaysia and the government freqked out and cancelled the entire music festival lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dudes stay rocking

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
lol it wasn’t a boy it was the bassist

(possibly a boy I don’t know anything about the band)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

local source lol

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023/07/23/the-1975-frontman-matty-healy-unremorseful-for-actions-on-stage

quote:

PETALING JAYA: In what appears to be a defiant response on Instagram, The 1975 frontman Matty Healy showed no remorse for his behaviour on stage.

Healy shared the announcement that the Good Vibes Festival was cancelled along with a caption saying; "Ok, well why don't you try and not make out with Ross (referring to the guitarist that he kissed) for 20 years. Not as easy as it looks."

On Friday (July 21), Healy started ranting on stage about the country's LGBT laws before kissing bassist Ross MacDonald at the Sepang International Circuit.

This led the organisers to pull the plug on the band's performance, which was followed by a total ban of the group performing in Malaysia and the remaining two days of the festival cancelled by the Multimedia and Digital Ministry.

The police have since launched an investigation on the incident and are expected to call up the organisers.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
They have put Matty healy in jail for doing gay

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Lol dudes rock

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

charcuterie is my passion

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

This man is like 40

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

why is there a plate upside down

is there cocaine under the plate?

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i will still never listen to the 1975 but matty healy seems to rule

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

this looks like when I was like 19 and people were trying to be mature adults since they were on their own

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

lol

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

haha

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

One can only assume the cum is just out of frame.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Gone Fashing posted:

i will still never listen to the 1975 but matty healy seems to rule

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

lol,

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmfao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

best thread on the forums

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

FishBowlRobot posted:

One can only assume the cum is just out of frame.

Just out of frame his sack is nailed down next to the brie.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

why is there a plate upside down

is there cocaine under the plate?

lol if u think jake can afford blow

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

lmao

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

that’s right

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

afroserty posted:

Just out of frame his sack is nailed down next to the brie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
how long do you think it takes before jake’s lawsuit money dries up after he moves to LA