Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

In Training posted:

killed a gleeok :cool:

Good feeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmfao. This won't help you with the Hylian shield but if you need to remove something from a pot that's burnt been on mix in some baking soda with hot soapy water and let it sit over night. Good luck!

lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmfao. This won't help you with the Hylian shield but if you need to remove something from a pot that's burnt been on mix in some baking soda with hot soapy water and let it sit over night. Good luck!

lol I went to Zeldas house last night and was very confused still.

That being said I can appreciate where the op was going with it. I did end up finding it.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

if the hylian shield is meant for thee cast your mind to my riddles three: the comely princess has a gift for the hero, might the shield be also near-o ??

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

my morning jackass posted:

lol I went to Zeldas house last night and was very confused still.

That being said I can appreciate where the op was going with it. I did end up finding it.

oh

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Bitch moves in and throws out all my weapons and suddenly its her house.

Don't date someone with imminent domain power.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

try and stop me.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

Don't date someone with imminent domain power.

She's got a powerful looking domain alright

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

oddium posted:

if the hylian shield is meant for thee cast your mind to my riddles three: the comely princess has a gift for the hero, might the shield be also near-o ??

Lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol

you have to light lamps in the castle to get the shield, which is exactly what you have to do to get zelda's gift. sorry if you can't handle the mysteries of hyrule but im different

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lol

you have to light lamps in the castle to get the shield, which is exactly what you have to do to get zelda's gift. sorry if you can't handle the mysteries of hyrule but im different

Get the hell out of here you little freak.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oddium posted:

lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oddium posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Finished it today, got all the shrines/lightroots/side adventures. End time was 170 hours. I think the device construction was my favorite part. Hell of a game

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Arrhythmia posted:

This worked, thanks

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Joan posted:

This worked, thanks

You're welcome.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i didn't try it and am unlikely to in the near future, but I really appreaciate ppl in the community who take the time to help the rest of us out like that. thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I need to kill a lot of Keese.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I need to kill a lot of Keese.

I go to caves where I know they tend to fly out and fire a bomb floor into the entrance

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I go to caves where I know they tend to fly out and fire a bomb floor into the entrance

I did this with shock fruit, upgraded the wing suit set to see what the bonus would be and it's whatevs. Still the only complete & upgradeable set I have lol

I just did the Great Plateua side adventure which was exhausting in a cool way. 100 shrines done, lots of the depths explored. At this point Id like to just find the Master Sword, do the 4th dungeon and see the finale. Also figure out whats up with the lost woods

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wing suit bonus kicks rear end!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just use the glider and simply never take fall damage.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I just use the glider and simply never take fall damage.

thats so slow. i simply forget to change into the wing suit when i'm falling nd slam into the ground at mach 2

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

wing suit bonus kicks rear end!

Fungah! posted:

thats so slow. i simply forget to change into the wing suit when i'm falling nd slam into the ground at mach 2

this.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

durr i don't take fall damage already because i use a parachute. why would i want to be immune to fall damage. can't see any advantage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bc it looks mad stupid.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Bc it looks mad stupid.

unlike pulling a giant paraglider from link's rear end.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

I did this with shock fruit, upgraded the wing suit set to see what the bonus would be and it's whatevs. Still the only complete & upgradeable set I have lol

I just did the Great Plateua side adventure which was exhausting in a cool way. 100 shrines done, lots of the depths explored. At this point Id like to just find the Master Sword, do the 4th dungeon and see the finale. Also figure out whats up with the lost woods

Full on spoiler for how to get into the lost woods: ascend

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

Full on spoiler for how to get into the lost woods: ascend

try looking for a huge hole directly next to the entrance to the woods that leads to a torchlit path directly underneath the woods

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Can't wait to find out how many zonai shields are hidden in lost woods

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

b_d posted:

try looking for a huge hole directly next to the entrance to the woods that leads to a torchlit path directly underneath the woods

With code cracking skills like that I bet this motherfucker managed to find the Hylian shield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

still haven't found the forest dweller's shield. probably never will. that's ok