Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Braksgirl posted:

No Hard Feelings was fine and if you’ve ever wondered what Jennifer Lawrence’s boobs look like, well, wonder no more.

Are they innies or outies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Braksgirl posted:

No Hard Feelings was fine and if you’ve ever wondered what Jennifer Lawrence’s boobs look like, well, wonder no more.

If you're gonna put a nude scene in your sex comedy, they pretty much picked the best way to do it.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I know you guys had been posting about looking for new comps before so figured I would cross post and let y'all know I just posted 2 laptops and a mini gaming PC in SA Mart.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037664

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037662

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037667

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1683171556166631425?t=fe5E9w8ZAVZaVG_lita2PA&s=19

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
He has a whole other book to do after this one should it ever come out. He's 74.

Man's going to have to live to 100 to get this done.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Brandon Sanderson is gonna have some new work coming his way

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I’ll believe it when I see it, but I’m definitely reading it if it comes out.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Went kayaking at a different spot than normal today and saw seals! On the other hand there were a ton shitfuck boaters who kept speeding. Over all a+ Sunday choice.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

He doesn't even use a belt.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The big boy suspenders are clearly visible

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Barbie was as good as the hype

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I enjoyed Oppenheimer, other than I made the mistake of buying a "medium" soda that was still huge and I spent literally 90 minutes having to take a leak.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1683223233418657792

lol this reminds me of when I was at HP and they were just hopping on every trend

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1683223233418657792

lol this reminds me of when I was at HP and they were just hopping on every trend

that lady's last name sounds like what andrew dice clay would call barfing

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I work full time (for the next month, gently caress them) at an insurance company and people are asking if we can use "Blockchain or nft technology" for policies and I want to bludgeon myself.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

I work full time (for the next month, gently caress them) at an insurance company and people are asking if we can use "Blockchain or nft technology" for policies and I want to bludgeon myself.

A block and some chain is the core of "no fuckin' theft" technology used to secure insured assets.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Millard Fillmore definitely has the best last words out of all the dead presidents, something I learned today

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

This comes up all the time in the big all hands meetings. "How are we leveraging AI and the blockchain?" and I just roll my eyes.

I don't recall if I posted it here, but someone asked in last month's all hands meeting something to the effect of "what about those of us with religious beliefs against Pride?" :stare:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Bird in a Blender posted:

Did something happen or something? I don’t see anything in the rap sheet recently.

Yeah I’m curious about this as well?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

fartknocker posted:

I enjoyed Oppenheimer, other than I made the mistake of buying a "medium" soda that was still huge and I spent literally 90 minutes having to take a leak.

I think Oppenheimer was the first time I had to take two leaks during a movie

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Intruder posted:

Brandon Sanderson is gonna have some new work coming his way

GRRM has already stated that if he dies he wants the series to stay unfinished and not have another author finish it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

MrLogan posted:

GRRM has already stated that if he dies he wants the series to stay unfinished and not have another author finish it.

Lol I hate him so much

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

The goon that said stripper aesthetic is dead has never been to a Nickleback concert

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

dirty shrimp money posted:

The goon that said stripper aesthetic is dead has never been to a Nickleback concert

Correct.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

ghosthorse posted:

generally ryobi is good enough and cheap enough that it doesn’t matter if it isn’t great. Would certainly not recommend ryobi if you’re actually using it for work in trades but the ryobi hedge trimmer is probably half the price of the dewalt and Milwaukee ones. I don’t know about prices wherever you are but around here a single dewalt 5ah 20v battery is around $200 at places like home depot

I mostly use Ryobi tools because people don't steal them. When i was working with tools every single day, i found that people will steal the poo poo out of DeWalt and Milwaukee batteries and tools. Ryobi tools are great for grunt work, and that way I can keep my expensive, precision drills and such for the things that really need it like fine casework instead of every day poo poo spinning epoxy that puts a strain on the small electric motors.

Homeowners do not need a $400 Milwaukee drill/driver set for anything other than their egos imo

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The "stripper aesthetic is dead" note should be forwarded to the entire Kardashian family, they will be surprised and will have to return all that money

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Dango Bango posted:

This comes up all the time in the big all hands meetings. "How are we leveraging AI and the blockchain?" and I just roll my eyes.

I don't recall if I posted it here, but someone asked in last month's all hands meeting something to the effect of "what about those of us with religious beliefs against Pride?" :stare:

By amazing coincidence, someone in the Schadenfreude thread just posted the perfect response to your coworker's question.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I thought Dead Reckoning was just okay. It certainly has more gas left in the tank (and a bigger tank to begin with) than the F&F franchise, but man, a 2:45 runtime sure is a bulky package for two B+ action setpieces.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jul 24, 2023

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Braksgirl posted:

The Fappening already spoiled that*.

dirty shrimp money posted:

So you're saying I need to go to more Nickelnack concerts…? :thunk:

*…Or so I heard. :ninja:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Absolutely no one needs to go to more Nickelback concerts.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MrLogan posted:

what a troll

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It was like 2019 he said he had about 300 pages complete and that was pretty much what got cut from the last two books he released.

So prior to the pandemic he had about 1/3rd of an actual book written - which he had cut from when he last bothered to write and not actually written in the few months prior.

Then he locked himself away for 2 years and still couldn't make major progress.

Its never being finished.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Braksgirl posted:

J Law also goes topless in Red Sparrow, a mediocre spy film that, based on when it came out, probably started as a (correctly) rejected pitch for a Black Widow origin film, then was tweaked to get an R rating once it wasn't associated with Marvel.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Air Skwirl posted:

J Law also goes topless in Red Sparrow, a mediocre spy film that, based on when it came out, probably started as a (correctly) rejected pitch for a Black Widow origin film, then was tweaked to get an R rating once it wasn't associated with Marvel.

And don’t forget her other light-hearted sex comedy, mother!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Braksgirl posted:

A+ would view again

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

Absolutely no one needs to go to more Nickelback concerts.

Hell I’m at one right now. Wife and I made a deal, I go to Shaggy and Nickleback, she goes to Disturbed and Pantera.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Is the bobcat alive or a really well done taxidermy piece?

Alive! They were just perched there, being a cat.

LeeMajors posted:

Yeah I’m curious about this as well?

Timby's made a few posts today (albeit not in this thread) so is this Cavauro just being weird?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I saw the Blue Meanies last night and they rocked. Really took me back to my ska/punk days of the 90s (oh wait, I never left).

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I did the Kid Amnesiac virtual exhibit thing on PS5 last night, which has apparently been out for a couple of years, but I hadn’t heard of it until recently.

Anyway, I’m the biggest Radiohead fan, but it was free (on pretty much all platforms I think) and a neat enough concept and worth the ~90 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rectal Placenta posted:

He doesn't even use a belt.

He plays Napoleonic war games of course he uses suspenders.