Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
A crumb as been thrown! Fortnite x Futurama arriving tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1683840535205916673?t=dEw3IYFqg3TSOuo61kA0TQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
fortnite should add the universe boxes from that one episode

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Futurama lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I will be buying bender and I will be telling people on my team to bite my Shiny metal rear end

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

How many Gears of War references will there be?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
zoidberg crab walks around goku with his pinchers in the air while he makes the curly from three stooges sound

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lostconfused posted:

How many Gears of War references will there be?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Buying professor Farnsworth and everytime I get downed yelling out "GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

Buying professor Farnsworth and everytime I get downed yelling out "GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!"

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I meant John DiMaggio voiced both Bender and Marcus.

Do fortnite skins come with a voice pack or are they all silent?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lostconfused posted:

There is only 1 voiced emote in the game.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Armored Core VI preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ChiBxhk4U

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

If you buy fry you should get an emote where you eat cereal off of your head. Not sure if they'll have bender chugging 40s and smoking stogies though

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

twitchsleepemote.jpeg

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Hatebag posted:

Futurama lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

that does look quite good

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

That hopping makes it look like gundam versus.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

The narrator needs to shut the hell up though.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Now my only question is what are the ways of breaking homing/tracking.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Lostconfused posted:

you can’t break the hard lock on

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lostconfused posted:

oh you got target locked? git gud

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

That's not a problem if you don't get hit though, which is why it's important to know how tracking works.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Lostconfused posted:

That's not a problem if you don't get hit though, which is why it's important to know how tracking works.

go to 29:50 in this video, it describes exactly how the system works

https://youtu.be/1c1crLkr56E

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

nah

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003

Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.

Lostconfused posted:

loopers can't talk

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

do you want me to make you a crayon drawing or something

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm very excited now. 😊

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

punished milkman posted:

do you want me to make you a crayon drawing or something

nah it's ok, i'll just pirate it and figure it out.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Oh, I haven't played the ACE games though.

It does look kind of like ACE R in parts too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D432HULfnaw

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 72 days!
decided to give days gone a whirl and theres a lot to love if you love stupid bullshit like me. the camp where you're expected to contribute for a living is a "forced labor camp" lol

the voice acting for deacon st john is top notch. dude overacts everything, especially where deacon is supposed to be angry. so hes voicing a scene where hes supposed to be annoyed or mildly frustrated but hes shaking with gritted teeth and sounds like a total psycho. love that poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

croup coughfield posted:

decided to give days gone a whirl and theres a lot to love if you love stupid bullshit like me. the camp where you're expected to contribute for a living is a "forced labor camp" lol

the voice acting for deacon st john is top notch. dude overacts everything, especially where deacon is supposed to be angry. so hes voicing a scene where hes supposed to be annoyed or mildly frustrated but hes shaking with gritted teeth and sounds like a total psycho. love that poo poo

i always passed on that one because it came out at a time where every game was a zombie shooter, and people didnt particularly love it, but i do love stupid bullshit

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 72 days!

Al! posted:

i always passed on that one because it came out at a time where every game was a zombie shooter, and people didnt particularly love it, but i do love stupid bullshit

the gameplay is passable enough to dig into how stupid everything is. some awkward control decisions but i can deal. i like the scenery a lot but im also very starved for green so that probably plays into it

to whet your appetite: one of the camps is run by a tcot guy. periodically as deek is roaming the landscape, he'll tune into the tcot guys radio station, listen to him say some dumb reactionary poo poo, and then yell his dumb guy response into the sky. just go tell him directly dude you see him every few days

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

croup coughfield posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNaNPH0KOVA

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

the gameplay is passable enough to dig into how stupid everything is. some awkward control decisions but i can deal. i like the scenery a lot but im also very starved for green so that probably plays into it

to whet your appetite: one of the camps is run by a tcot guy. periodically as deek is roaming the landscape, he'll tune into the tcot guys radio station, listen to him say some dumb reactionary poo poo, and then yell his dumb guy response into the sky. just go tell him directly dude you see him every few days

oh its set in oregon lmao. i guess i better get on it

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

looks sick

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Deacon St. John is one of the best protagonists in a video game. He is 100% a broken, depressed psychopath

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Deacon St. John is one of the best protagonists in a video game. He is 100% a broken, depressed psychopath

so hes an oregonian

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i was halfway through days gone and then it got highly racially tense and i was like oh poo poo are they going there in this? is the tough white biker dude gonna do a no growth and reveal his fragility/white power sympathies in a fuggin sony game? phew they instantly defuse the tension and it doesnt go there but i was so scared for a min.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Yeah he rules. Croup isn't exaggerating about Deacon yelling and screaming about stuff. He freaks the gently caress out when battling freakers or human npcs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

.in surprised if there is no zoidberg too.
https://twitter.com/ShiinaBR/status/1683872307612119042?t=fSDftxU7fPU5NV_Xr72fhA&s=19