Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

BonHair posted:

gently caress those dogs.
Whatever you do, do not listen to this poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

all dogs go to heaven except those class traitors in the paw patrol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Iirc the only class traitor was the cop dog, i think the rest were legitimate search and rescue or firefighting roles. But I've never watched a full episode

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Iirc the only class traitor was the cop dog, i think the rest were legitimate search and rescue or firefighting roles. But I've never watched a full episode

I’ve also never watched a full episode but collarborators are snitches

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I will refer you to the episode where they (the dogs, friends of the mayor) vote on where to place the ballot box, then they spend the rest of the episode sabotaging the opposing candidate. They are bad dogs.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

projecthalaxy posted:

We're doing barbenheimer again folks.

One movie glorifies the type of person who tortures and kills innocent people. The other is Saw.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

BonHair posted:

I will refer you to the episode where they (the dogs, friends of the mayor) vote on where to place the ballot box, then they spend the rest of the episode sabotaging the opposing candidate. They are bad dogs.

APPAB

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBFIqRSsixE

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
In the paw patrol movie the first guy they save goes like "help, call the police, the national guard, call everyone" and they respond "Here we call Paw Patrol".

They operate outside and above the law.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
do they go around yelling I AM THE PAW!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

WaltherFeng posted:

In the paw patrol movie the first guy they save goes like "help, call the police, the national guard, call everyone" and they respond "Here we call Paw Patrol".

They operate outside and above the law.

So they’re cops

mystes
May 31, 2006

BonHair posted:

is that a real episode?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Goa Tse-tung posted:

do they go around yelling I AM THE PAW!

JUDGE BREDD

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

mystes posted:

is that a real episode?

yeah

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Wait, does this mean Hooch the dog from Turner and Hooch is bad? IIRC, he mainly slobbered over everything and ate Turner’s car.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Hooch wasn’t a cop dog. He was a dog forced to interact with a cop and appropriately tormented the cop.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Wait, does this mean Hooch the dog from Turner and Hooch is bad? IIRC, he mainly slobbered over everything and ate Turner’s car.

I posted this good boy in the cute thread and was informed that yes, he falls under ACAB.

https://i.imgur.com/JQgXUU3.mp4

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

I posted this good boy in the cute thread and was informed that yes, he falls under ACAB.

https://i.imgur.com/JQgXUU3.mp4

ACAB is always superseded by ADAGB, you're good.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

snl truly are the masters of dragging a 30 second joke out for 5 minutes.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

There's an episode of paw patrol where the fire dog is feeling sad and takes a break from the paw patrol, so the police dog deploys a spy drone to track and follow him, as though that's a totally normal police activity. I have seen every single episode of paw patrol.

gently caress this picture goes hard^ it's so good

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

SitoCinema: tell me a more famous pirate than this one

Quevedo 2.0: this one

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

real heads know you can peel the crud off the wheels in a big strip if you're good

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Pretty sure you want to put your breathing holes in the sidewall, not on the tread

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Mauser posted:

Pretty sure you want to put your breathing holes in the sidewall, not on the tread

Just dent the rim a little bit and glue a bb to the inside of your valve cap. Now it’s got a vent and there’s more room for it to swell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bike tory posted:

the police dog deploys a spy drone to track and follow him, as though that's a totally normal police activity.

I mean

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Hell yeah good post

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

projecthalaxy posted:

We're doing barbenheimer again folks.

I'm sorry but goons have assured me that advertisers are master psychological manipulators and easily control the emotions of the masses, so clearly this will become the next big thing after this master stroke of advertising genius

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

With drones being so much cheaper than you'd expect, I feel like that's probably more common than not for the 'my friend's been acting weird and ditching us, I'm/we're gonna follow them' sitcom plot now.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
So many excellent memes this page.

BonHair posted:

As a parent, I would absolutely love to see a Saw style movie starring Paw Patrol. gently caress those dogs.

You're either a Bluey parent or a Paw Patrol parent. Those are the options

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

mystes
May 31, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

I don't know, somewhere there's probably some cop driving a lifted pickup truck with a thin bluey line sticker

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Tree Bucket posted:

So many excellent memes this page.

My kids all know ACAB but on the other hand the other day my daughter called me a mad c*nt

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

tactlessbastard posted:

My kids all know ACAB but on the other hand the other day my daughter called me a mad c*nt

Guess i’d be worried if she meant is as critique not praise

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫
Those cowards at Disney ought to give us Americans the "Bandit gives birth" episode.

Edit:

mystes posted:

I don't know, somewhere there's probably some cop driving a lifted pickup truck with a thin bluey line sticker

I don't know about that but I did see this take on the standard babies on board sticker yesterday:

Emily Spinach has a new favorite as of 23:43 on Jul 25, 2023

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Well

quote:

Mayor Goodway hopes to win reelection, only to discover that her mystery opponent is none other than Mayor Humdinger. When she objects, noting that Mayor Humdinger doesn't live in Adventure Bay, he erects a tent and a mailbox

He's a carpetbagger in a top hat, I can see why they didn't trust him.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/N1FbM8b.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/AnX3jZ7.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/wFVP0zG.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/zLTVI5f.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Emily Spinach posted:

I don't know about that but I did see this take on the standard babies on board sticker yesterday:

for some reason around san francisco i rarely see an actual Baby On Board sign, but many cars have a knockoff decal that says Baby In Car.

it always makes me think of radiation dude's similar but lamer catchphrase "up and let's go"