Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I’ve been crunching the numbers and I got some bad news, Elon Musk might be dumb as poo poo

Community Note posted:

Elon Musk is actually extremely epic and normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
The idea of WeChat but based on "free speech" misses the point of why WeChat exists in China.

There's also no reason to assume that an everything app taking the place of the multitude of Android and iOS apps is inherently better.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

The idea of WeChat but based on "free speech" misses the point of why WeChat exists in China.

There's also no reason to assume that an everything app taking the place of the multitude of Android and iOS apps is inherently better.

it seems to me like you're the expert, mark *chuckles*

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Elon can get more money, but he won’t be seen as cool, which is what he wants. if he was smarter, he would learn Bloomberg‘s lesson, you can’t launder public respect.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

spaceblancmange posted:

checking in on the competition

Bluesky and Mastodon Spiderman meme

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
welcome to xstinktion

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I don't use ApplePay but why would anyone stop using that and trust Elon Musk with their banking info? Apple sucks but they're competent by comparison. And does Elon think that Tim Cook is just going to sit on his hands while Musk launches a competitor?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
community notes correction: his name is tim apple

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

spaceblancmange posted:

checking in on the competition

Anyone have the video of that communist party gathering where the gooniest sounding dude complains that he can’t concentrate on the speakers because people whisper sometimes?

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't use ApplePay but why would anyone stop using that and trust Elon Musk with their banking info? Apple sucks but they're competent by comparison. And does Elon think that Tim Cook is just going to sit on his hands while Musk launches a competitor?

The dudes that put their saving into NFTs probably would. If they still have any money.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Reverend Dr posted:

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩,

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩, 𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩-𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏'𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩! 𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 "𝕩𝕩" 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩?

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏!! 𝕏𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩:

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 "𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏" 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!!

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!

𝕏'𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏

𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!!!!!!

brings me back

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

let that zinc in

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Nenonen posted:

let that zinc in

concerting.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
mark my turds

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1684034852817887233
Xd

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Writers are getting lazy. Car carrier fire already happened last year.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1684042814504534016

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

got his rear end

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
we have so much winning, we're bored with winning. it finally happened

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

the milk machine posted:

we have so much winning, we're bored with winning. it finally happened

mad?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
yeah im mad. mad for X, the everything app!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

haha that would sic𝕩𝕩𝕩

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
My reading is that Elon's burning through cash at an unsustainable rate and wants more rich idiots to invest so he made up X and nattered on about how it'll do everything and it just really reminds me of the kind of bullshit that start-up guys say.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
I deleted my bookmarks, deleted all the icons on my phone, threw all my food in the garbage

Fansy has issued a correction as of 05:21 on Jul 26, 2023

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Zeroisanumber posted:

My reading is that Elon's burning through cash at an unsustainable rate and wants more rich idiots to invest so he made up X and nattered on about how it'll do everything and it just really reminds me of the kind of bullshit that start-up guys say.

my reading is that he’s been trying to make a totally cool huge mega app called x that does everything and that everyone loves and uses for, like, three decades and finally he’s sufficiently surrounded himself with sycophants that he just went for it

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Gabagool posted:

https://twitter.com/brtong_/status/1683930777258434560

cool their best ideas are more middlemen for the street parking we already sold to the emirates. parking apps lmao

Which 𝕏tensions u all got installed?

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

eXXon posted:

Which 𝕏tensions u all got installed?

mods change this name to Xon

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Zeroisanumber posted:

I know it's an obvious trait of conmen that they promise things that can't be delivered, but it weirds me out how much "The Secret" law of attraction stuff just radiates from Musk's environment. FSD doesn't work now but it WILL soon and you WILL earn money putting it into robotaxi mode. The next Tesla WILL have VTOL and the Cybertruck WILL be amphibious. X WILL be the most valuable brand on Earth with 1 billion users banking, streaming, listening, gaming, jerking off, and learning.

Saying otherwise is spreading FUD, and it'd be much cooler if you were FTW instead

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Rock Puncher posted:

mods change this name to Xon

No change the website to eX.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GZUozokkno&pp=ygUTeCBtYXJrcyB0aGUgcGVkd2Fsaw%3D%3D

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Anyone have the video of that communist party gathering where the gooniest sounding dude complains that he can’t concentrate on the speakers because people whisper sometimes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
it's really hard to find a video without it being posted by right wing cretin shitheads so delete it out of your history once you watch it lest you get the algorithm giving you all that garbage

bluesky is so set in 2016-2017 dsa twitter mode i feel like someone needs to register lana del raytheon's name and just spamming the worst gritty memes all over the place

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

this is just more Shell-funded anti-Elon FUD, everybody knows that gasoline cars straight off the factory floor constantly burn and sink container ships

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Okay I'll bite, what's the original for that "𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩" text?

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Knowing the goon track record, it's time to put everything on X, the everything app.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Requesting a username change to e𝕏𝕏on but I don't think radium is ready for that level of epicness...

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Shipon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
it's really hard to find a video without it being posted by right wing cretin shitheads so delete it out of your history once you watch it lest you get the algorithm giving you all that garbage

bluesky is so set in 2016-2017 dsa twitter mode i feel like someone needs to register lana del raytheon's name and just spamming the worst gritty memes all over the place

Bluesky is a lot better than Twitter right now. If that means enduring whatever you mean by that I will, just to have fun on social media again.

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner

FFT posted:

Okay I'll bite, what's the original for that "𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩" text?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1438600

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

That's what I was thinking but couldn't remember if it was B or Q and figured I'd just ask instead, thanks.

Praxis19
Nov 4, 2009

No justice no peace ACAB
Make thread title Make my words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

Failson posted:

Lol. Remember when the e-parking meter company bribed every local official they could to install their meters, got caught, and cities still tore out all their old, coin-op meters and paid the criminals? Yeah, good times.

https://www.courthousenews.com/seventh-circuit-upholds-chicagos-75-year-parking-privatization-deal/

lol until TYOOL 2084

quote:

CHICAGO (CN) — The Seventh Circuit tossed an antitrust challenge to Chicago's infamous parking meter privatization deal on Friday, affirming a lower court ruling that the deal is perfectly legal.

The deal in question dates to 2008, when at the urging of then-mayor Richard M. Daley, the Chicago City Council sold the city's public street parking meters to the aptly-named Chicago Parking Meters LLC for $1.15 billion. The agreement won't expire until 2084.

CPM it has made its $1.15 billion investment back and then some since it took ownership of the parking meters 15 years ago. It reported $500 million in profits off the arrangement by 2019, and the deal's multidecade length all but guarantees profitability into the foreseeable future. CPM is owned in majority by Morgan Stanley, though initial investments also came from Alliance Capital Partners and the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. Per the company's 2020 financial statements, just shy of half the company's shares are now owned by Deeside Investments Inc., a Florida investment firm owned by two private investors.