Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Zeroisanumber posted:

My reading is that Elon's burning through cash at an unsustainable rate and wants more rich idiots to invest so he made up X and nattered on about how it'll do everything and it just really reminds me of the kind of bullshit that start-up guys say.

yeah twitter 2.0 is a startup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
if you cant buy drugs on X, the everything app, then elon has failed as a crackhead

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1683883571025522718?s=20
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1683881635010207745?s=20
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1683881342268846091?s=20

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Elon is the best CTO the world has ever seen

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's amazing how much Musk sucks, and yet how many hangers on he has

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Reverend Dr posted:

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩,

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩, 𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩-𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏'𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩! 𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 "𝕩𝕩" 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩?

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏!! 𝕏𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩:

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 "𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏" 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!!

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!

𝕏'𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏

𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!!!!!!

𝕏'-D

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
every uncommonly wealthy person in history has had toadies, ever since Ogg found a particularly cool-looking pebble

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

PawParole posted:

He’s going to take Twitter public again as X (the everything app) and birdbrained investors will forget that it used to be public or whatever and toss money at it.

he’s going to have a lot harder time kicking US Steel off the “X” stock symbol than he did repo’ing @x on his idiot platform for sickos

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Just for shits and giggles, imagine X - the everything app actually becomes a reality and the life hub for billions of people. Just pretend it could happen, humour me.

Most if not all of your daily and social communication, financial transactions, services are running through that app. Literally everything.

And at the helm of that indispensable monolithic tool sits a drug-addled manchild with no impulse control and a life long natural anti-mattering shield fueled by the infinite money glitch, who can take it away with the push of a button because you did something that irked him, however small and insignificant.

Sign me up for that poo poo. Sounds loving great.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

mcbexx posted:

Just for shits and giggles, imagine X - the everything app actually becomes a reality and the life hub for billions of people. Just pretend it could happen, humour me.

Most if not all of your daily and social communication, financial transactions, services are running through that app. Literally everything.

And at the helm of that indispensable monolithic tool sits a drug-addled manchild with no impulse control and a life long natural anti-mattering shield fueled by the infinite money glitch, who can take it away with the push of a button because you did something that irked him, however small and insignificant.

Sign me up for that poo poo. Sounds loving great.
mad?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm eXhausted

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Sadly musk appears to be a load bearing moron for capitalism so he will probably just continue to be given ever more money for the rest of our lives until one of his stupid projects gets us all killed

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Too bad the images are gone from the Q banme thread, basically they took all the admin avatars and had them getting murdered in various ways after each paragraph, and at the end was a photo of a dude flipping double birds except the face was a giant letter Q.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

LOL, will that twitt (xs? poxt?) still be there when x is estimated under one billion.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 11:58 on Jul 26, 2023

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

My reading is that Elon's burning through cash at an unsustainable rate and wants more rich idiots to invest so he made up X and nattered on about how it'll do everything and it just really reminds me of the kind of bullshit that start-up guys say.

That approach has worked for Elon multiple times because he crafted this weird tech messiah image over decades but now it's abundantly clear that it was marketing hype from a guy that has trouble operating a toaster.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

NofrikinfuN posted:

That approach has worked for Elon multiple times because he crafted this weird tech messiah image over decades but now it's abundantly clear that it was marketing hype from a guy that has trouble operating a toaster.

it's this:

Communist Thoughts posted:

Sadly musk appears to be a load bearing moron for capitalism so he will probably just continue to be given ever more money for the rest of our lives until one of his stupid projects gets us all killed

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

X??

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
go ahead punk, mark my day

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

It’ll go public and the saudis will invest heavily in it as well as the usual array of billionaire weirdos, crypto bros and Elon hanger ons and it’ll just kinda float around.

It’ll always have a ton of new features just around the corner that never quite materialize

Elon will boost its stock price with multiple obvious frauds a year and somehow never face consequences.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Got an X tattoo

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
my brother in law was telling me a few weeks ago how excited he was for the American version of WeChat. he doesn’t even post, and if he does it’s just videos about Messi on Instagram stories. his marketing lizard brain just thinks it’s a great idea and Elon is a very successful guy because Tesla and spacex.

he did get upset when I pressed him about Tesla and spacex though lol

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

L
M
F
A
O

I need whatever he’s on

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

a.lo posted:

Got an X tattoo

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

x

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Reverend Dr posted:

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩,

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩, 𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩-𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏'𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩! 𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 "𝕩𝕩" 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩?

𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩. 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏'𝕩 𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏!! 𝕏𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕏𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩. 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩, 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩.

𝕏𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩'𝕩 𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕩𝕩𝕩:

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 "𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏" 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!!

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!

𝕏'𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏, 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!

𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏

𝕏𝕏𝕏!!!!!!!!!

𝕏 𝕏𝕩
𝕏𝕏 𝕏_

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

dead sonic with a beak
that's the exit wound

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
My 9-year-old nephew drew a pretty cool tank the other day. It's got like a lightning cannon. Obviously, this makes him a military genius.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
how can i make passive income uploading ai babes to X

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Playing Diablo IV instead of Remnant 2. This man is a complete idiot.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
In Greece Twitter will be branded as ξ

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Nenonen posted:

In Greece Twitter will be branded as ξ

Italy:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

The REAL Goobusters posted:

my brother in law was telling me a few weeks ago how excited he was for the American version of WeChat. he doesn’t even post, and if he does it’s just videos about Messi on Instagram stories. his marketing lizard brain just thinks it’s a great idea and Elon is a very successful guy because Tesla and spacex.

he did get upset when I pressed him about Tesla and spacex though lol

The appeal of wechat was that a lot of the daily life app infrastructure didn't exist in places like China, so the "everything app" was created by wechat users needing a way to transfer money and not having an app with good localization. As it stands I already have way too many ways to do eCommerce and money transfers on my phone already, and I do not want or need another, much less one from a meth addled dipshit who's repeatedly hosed with users for fun.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
what if everything you can already do from the home screen of your phone you had to do from the home screen of an app on your phone? that's x

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
what if you could get a life saving early cancer diagnosis, from a single drop of xeet?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Elon's sycophants getting pretty :tinfoil: once again. These morons will never be satisfied lol

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/1684058548668334080?t=08OfAh7boL9v1akOHhRwmg&s=19

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

it’s pretty clearly an attempt to do financial pseudocrimes like Tesla stock and have a company that’s worth 10 bucks a share be valued at 1000. you’d be stupid not to do this with an army of gullible morons.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lol. Lmao

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Panfilo posted:

Elon's sycophants getting pretty :tinfoil: once again. These morons will never be satisfied lol

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/1684058548668334080?t=08OfAh7boL9v1akOHhRwmg&s=19
https://twitter.com/ResethO/status/1684063696031457282?t=yUG3szJYC_H4plea_v3X_w&s=19

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
its called X because elon thinks you'll be stuck there, unable to close your browser, cursing you to the same fate as he