Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

:lol: :lmao:

well get ready to hear more about em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

no I will not reference that snipe

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

Sleekly posted:

eventful evening! and we are back right were we were before lol

Turning and turning in the widening gyre

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Battelle received a $400 million contract from the Defense Logistics Agency for the project, known as the Critical Care Decontamination System (CCDS).[14] Following the conclusion of the program in May 2021, Battelle invoiced $155 million, with 5 million masks decontaminated and an average cost of $31 per mask.

self-funding indeed

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
woke up to 1200 new posts

no articles on normie sites

I assume things are pretty much exactly where they were 12 hours ago then?

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Lokar posted:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre

i wanna gyro for breakfast

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

free energy goon project ill bring the mortar and pestle

i'll power the website

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Battelle is a pretty significant nuke engineering company since the 40s. Spooked up to hell and back I've always assumed

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
i've been busy as gently caress, can someone give me the low-down on what happened today?

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Holy poo poo. I just sat down and slammed through all 1300 posts I missed because I was working. It's real. Oh, to be a fly on the wall on that closed door hearing...

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Mola Yam posted:

woke up to 1200 new posts

no articles on normie sites

I assume things are pretty much exactly where they were 12 hours ago then?

Did you actually look? There are articles on CNN, wsj, nyt, a host of others and also radio/local news.

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

Top Gun Reference posted:

i've been busy as gently caress, can someone give me the low-down on what happened today?

reposted from before / reddit

quote:

IRAD abuse - defence contractors misappropriating funds with govt collusion. Mention of “self-funding”

Grusch has spent 11 hours with both intel committees

US govt / contractors have craft and non-human biologics

US govt / contractors have intimidated, hurt, and potentially murdered would-be whistleblowers

Individuals in charge of classification (access to information) are both senior executive officials in both military / dod and defence contractors - unelected officials

Satellite imagery of crashes, tests, retrievals exists

US govt / contractors could have advanced tech that has been made from reverse engineering efforts

Grusch and his wife were intimidated in a disturbing way

Grusch knows people who have seen the non-human biologics

Grusch has seen photos and documents

Gaetz saw footage of orb UAP

Grusch saw footage of shootdown and said craft was otherworldly

It’s potential for this to also be inter-dimensional - mention of holographic principle

People will get fired or have pay cut if they don’t get access to a SCIF for next hearing

People have been injured working on ufo legacy reverse engineering programs and potentially hurt by NHI

Grusch will tell congress everything classified they would like to know in a SCIF

Grusch will give AOC and other panel members list of involved individuals directly after the hearing

According to Grusch, statements made by Dr. Kirkpatrick of aaro that there is no evidence of extraterrestrial visitation or objects defying known science are inaccurate - Grusch was under oath, Kirkpatrick was not

When asked about communication with nhi, grusch stated he can only talk about this in a classified setting

Boeing allegedly engaged in incident involving red cube size of football field

Grusch cannot confirm or deny dept of energy involvement

Alleged intimidation of commercial pilot witnesses by commercial aviation companies

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

basically every ufo theory was confirmed by a credible witness in congress

bodies, extra dimensions, black hole boundaries, etc etc

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

lmao

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRc85qoNo6w

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol at the picture

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

My favorite part about the :smug: debunker take on all of this is that they seem to want all of this to just go away. They don't want anything investigated further, such that we could actually find any evidence one way or the other. They simply want all this to stop.

Is the need to maintain a particular worldview so strong for these folks that they need to stifle any and all curiosity as to what the gently caress is actually going on here? It's not even like they want investigations to determine why people would be lying/deluded about all of this. They just want it to disappear from public discourse entirely.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

if only he was looking and camera and pointing behind him we could get everyone on board!

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Room temperature superconductors, aitees in Congress, and Mitch having a stroke live on tv. This has been the best 24 hours in my lifetime.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

This photo will resonate well with the average Bostonian though

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Pie in the Sky posted:

My favorite part about the :smug: debunker take on all of this is that they seem to want all of this to just go away. They don't want anything investigated further, such that we could actually find any evidence one way or the other. They simply want all this to stop.

Is the need to maintain a particular worldview so strong for these folks that they need to stifle any and all curiosity as to what the gently caress is actually going on here? It's not even like they want investigations to determine why people would be lying/deluded about all of this. They just want it to disappear from public discourse entirely.

yeah that way they were always correct and logical and smafrrrrrrttt

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Pie in the Sky posted:

Them being wrong about this would mean that actually their brains are small and lame instead of big and beautiful. Something they'll avoid coming to terms with at all cost.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
So far all I've heard from people who aren't paying attention is "it's just a ploy to distract us from the real issues blah blah blah"

Lol okay

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

That's what I especially don't get though. Being able to keep an open mind and ingest new evidence, admit when you were possibly mistaken, and change your views accordingly is the biggest most beautiful thing our brains can do. Sticking to your guns at all costs is stupid as hell.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

D-Pad posted:

Them being wrong about this would mean that actually their brains are small and lame instead of big and beautiful. Something they'll avoid coming to terms with at all cost.

realising you are dumb as poo poo and only know lies i think happens to us all. some go la la la no im not mommy said im special forever and others go lol ok cool now i fill my head up with a more watchful eye and still others go full loony

i do all three i think but do try to avoid the first when consciously possible to do so

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Pie in the Sky posted:

Is the need to maintain a particular worldview so strong for these folks that they need to stifle any and all curiosity as to what the gently caress is actually going on here?

yes

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Congresscritters, please show us the footage. Like, I'll hold off making "Is this Nestor?" jokes and everything.

no lube so what posted:

I'm an idiot. how could this material let us idiots throw off the chain of gated energy? like would there be an avenue of diy fusion generator or something? (obv, caveats out the wazoo)

I think it's like this:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Failson posted:

I think it's like this:

hollow earth also confirmed as the source of free energy rocks

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I knew the answer even as I typed :(

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
i will buy a stethoscope if someone gives me a list of all the SCIFs in the world, just for future reference

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

most people are deeply incurious

Zisky
May 6, 2003

isaboo posted:

So far all I've heard from people who aren't paying attention is "it's just a ploy to distract us from the real issues blah blah blah"

Lol okay

My dad just said this to me when I asked him if he saw anything about the hearing. He was excited at first because he thought I was talking about Hunter Biden lol.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Pie in the Sky posted:

That's what I especially don't get though. Being able to keep an open mind and ingest new evidence, admit when you were possibly mistaken, and change your views accordingly is the biggest most beautiful thing our brains can do. Sticking to your guns at all costs is stupid as hell.

"The distances are so vast that they could never travel here!"

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Zisky posted:

lol, imagine thinking spacetime is fundamental and discrete in TYOOL two thousand and twenty three

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

i'm sure some philosopher has already thought this out

but it's like people stick to their worldview in collective nodes, and only start shifting when people / institutions they recognize as peers or "thought leaders" (ugh) start incorporating new evidence and beliefs

a lot of Very Serious People don't have the creativity to encounter and change their mindsets on their own without broader social acceptance since they are so wrapped up in their identity (which profits them with money and status)

meanwhile the fringe elements are miles ahead

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Zisky posted:

"You could never cross that sea, you'd fall off the end of the earth!"

"Humans could never fly, that's impossible!"

"You could never send a person to the moon. It's too far!"

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

air force eyes

Andy Pandy
Dec 11, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It really speaks to how masterful the deception has been that most people just flat-out reject it with banal poo poo, and we must also be cautious of being manipulated in the same way as more info comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021