Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's weird that Ben Shapiro got destroyed in a BBC video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Conservative babes huh

:barf:

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
I see why he grew the beard.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
For some reason I just remembered Pajama Boy.

Who the hell looked at that picture and thought, yes, this is a good idea.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Presto posted:

For some reason I just remembered Pajama Boy.

Who the hell looked at that picture and thought, yes, this is a good idea.

is that the "lets talk about health insurance" guy

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
coin flip

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lord of Pie posted:

I wonder if Jim Carrey is still painting

that's cool, didn't know he worked on the Beavis and Butthead revival

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

remembering this from earlier today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
joe pesci taping the pope picture back together

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
He's just charging. He's not at all one of the people who tag teamed pelosi.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the u.s. giving the u.s.s.r. a ton of poo poo for being a gerontocracy and then winding up like this lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shrecknet posted:

if you eat any of the food on his table he wakes up and chases you

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

The absolutely deranged programming lineup for Herman Cain's stupid TV channel.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/caintvs-insane-trailer

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Spergin Morlock posted:

if you eat any of the food on his table he wakes up and chases you

They had October revolution, US had Reagan revolution. In both cases the revolutionary generation held power way too long.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSSMG0MaEnQ&t=16s

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
"One night, after Miller ordered $80 of takeout sushi from a restaurant near his apartment, a bartender followed him into the street and shouted, “Stephen!” When Miller turned around, the bartender raised both middle fingers and cursed at him, according to an account Miller has shared with White House colleagues. Outraged, Miller threw the sushi away, afraid that someone in the restaurant had spit in or otherwise tampered with his food, he later told colleagues."

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I literally had sex with Hillary clinton. Come at me.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

KORNOLOGY posted:

Do it be gripping?

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

KORNOLOGY posted:

Sounds gross

Curtis Sittenfeld "Rodham" posted:

In the meantime, in eleventh grade, I had my first kiss; I attended prom with a date; I seriously dated a different MIT student named Roy, to whom I lost my virginity. (Premarital sex held no stigma for me, though getting pregnant would have, and I’d started taking the pill in advance of our first time.) I had discovered that the key to opening the door of dating was to agree to go out with boys and men to whom I was not physically attracted. This trick, if such a defeatist stance could be considered a trick, involved a passivity I brought to no other area of my life. But choosing the guy, liking the other person first, never worked for me; dating worked only when I let them choose me. Was it because, around boys and men I wasn’t attracted to, I was freed of some heaviness of expectations I couldn’t otherwise conceal? Was it because, in the hierarchy of appearance, I liked guys who were more good-looking than I was entitled to like? (But really, they didn’t need to be extraordinarily handsome—there were so many kinds of men I could fall for, such different physical types and mannerisms and personalities, just as long as they weren’t boring or meek.) Or was I pretty enough but, per Mr. Gurski, spoke with an off-putting sharpness or surety of tone?

Roy, to whom I lost my virginity, was boring, meek, and arrogant. On our first date after we’d met at a Wellesley-MIT mixer, I steered the entire conversation, which was tiring—I inquired about his upbringing, his Judaism, and his academic studies—but before we parted, he asked if next time I’d like to go out for dinner. In the seven months we were a couple, he rarely made conversation and rarely complimented me yet seemed to take for granted my wish to be involved with him. Did he, in a way he was unable to articulate, actually like my strong will? Or did he mistake me for a typical woman, was he game to be my boyfriend not because I was Hillary and distinctly myself but because I possessed the standard feminine qualities that a college-educated man in the late 1960s might wish for? Did he not understand that I was special?

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I hosed Hillary Clinton. Try and Stop me.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Liz Truss BDSM necklace

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
elizabeth warren bdsm marine

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Milo and POTUS posted:

elizabeth warren bdsm marine

the "press conference" revealing this that had maybe 5 people in attendance because it was at some rear end in a top hat's house

the cops telling them to stop blocking the sidewalk

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Malleum posted:

the "press conference" revealing this that had maybe 5 people in attendance because it was at some rear end in a top hat's house

the cops telling them to stop blocking the sidewalk

the marine trying not to crack up the entire time

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola

Shrecknet posted:

tragic, brutally purged like how Xi did Hu Jintao mid national congress

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Sounds gross

Jesus Christ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Just remembered Nestor. lmao

currently rotting in the everglades inside of a welded shut 55 gallon oil drum

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

Just remembered Nestor. lmao

currently rotting in the everglades inside of a welded shut 55 gallon oil drum

The options there are:

a) Matt Gaetz sex-trafficked a rent boy

b) Matt Gaetz legitimately went out of his way to help and quasi-adopt a young person of color who could do nothing to help him personally

and even though a) is infinitely more likely than b), everyone just decided b) was real? :shrug:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shrecknet posted:

The options there are:

a) Matt Gaetz sex-trafficked a rent boy

b) Matt Gaetz legitimately went out of his way to help and quasi-adopt a young person of color who could do nothing to help him personally

and even though a) is infinitely more likely than b), everyone just decided b) was real? :shrug:

c) he adopted a teenager so the teenager could introduce him to classmates

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Love how common it's been for people to publicly confess to Crimes via Venmo comments

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Mitch literally blue screened and the dems won't do poo poo about it

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

KORNOLOGY posted:

this is a slander. the dems will absolutely defend him to the death the moment somebody says that a senile old gently caress shouldn't be in a position of power

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
yeah even if the dems did want to get rid of mitch in some alternate timeline that is a rock thrown from the most glass of houses

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

KORNOLOGY posted:

He also ate poo poo when he visited Leningrad Oblast this February, but I don't think it even made the news back then.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/767349264045445120

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hillary gonna snatch that presidency

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

the sex ghost posted:

Hillary gonna snatch that presidency

Hilary being nicknamed Khaleesi by twitter bluechecks

Twitter bluechecks thinking the GoT ending was a deliberate attack on Hilary by Bernie Bros

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Hilary being nicknamed Khaleesi by twitter bluechecks

Twitter bluechecks thinking the GoT ending was a deliberate attack on Hilary by Bernie Bros

lol

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

People to this day on social media censoring Bernie's name like b*rnie as if he's Voldemort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Balloon boy sharting himself live on CNN