Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
either the off brand hygrometer does nothing, or the off brand moisture pack does nothing
either way, here's the rest of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
more like jade harvest

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
someone buy me a second bong immediately please thanks

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Crimson Harvest posted:

either the off brand hygrometer does nothing, or the off brand moisture pack does nothing
either way, here's the rest of that

:hfive: this is a cool weed cabinet, the likes of which I haven't seen since in quite some time.

Smoke some weed in front of it, show the other weed whose boss

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

losing food stamp money drove me to this lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've found edibles give me a rash. Around the neck only.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I know most of you have neater set ups than this but like, just think about how unimaginable this would have been 20 years ago.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
neater nothing, if it works it works

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

I know most of you have neater set ups than this but like, just think about how unimaginable this would have been 20 years ago.

same tho

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hellblazer187 posted:

tbh I'm gonna say that's a neat set up bro

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Walking round with an electronic smokeless pocket bong filled with legal weed that I can take in front of a policeman is definitely something 25yo Me couldn't have imagined.

E: and one quirk of our medical weed vs. recreational jurisdictions is that as a Prescribed Medication people like your employer can't discriminate if you are taking it within guidelines.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jul 22, 2023

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Hellblazer187 posted:

nah, that still looks better than my doofy-rear end volcano and balloons

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
smoking a jointski

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

ReelBigLizard posted:

Walking round with an electronic smokeless pocket bong filled with legal weed that I can take in front of a policeman is definitely something 25yo Me couldn't have imagined.

E: and one quirk of our medical weed vs. recreational jurisdictions is that as a Prescribed Medication people like your employer can't discriminate if you are taking it within guidelines.
:respek:

Code Jockey posted:

neater nothing, if it works it works

bagmonkey posted:

tbh I'm gonna say that's a neat set up bro

dervival posted:

nah, that still looks better than my doofy-rear end volcano and balloons

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RElwhH7XUng

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
i just walked into my room and by the nightstand on the floor was a unsmoked joint just chilling. score.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I hurt my elbow a little bit in judo. Better do a weed about it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
eating rso gummies whenever I remember to and today's been good

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Crosspostin from the Dune thread for your Sunday morning :350:

Wildtortilla posted:

I found Sons of Arrakis today. Dune themed stoner metal. I am beside myself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P26Uo8S1qjA

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

okay track two is frankly great

vocals are still "where?" for me

edit: godsleep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzjGrRvdC1U

My Dad Nintendo fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jul 23, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
day 8 or 9 or whatever of tolerance break. hunger came back when i started taking full spectrum cbd a couple days ago--big game changer cuz my body temp's finally cooling again and i'm in less pain. you know this poo poo's even legal for an 18 yo to buy? and as far as ive found, it doesnt mess with the tolerance train which continues to chug chug along

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

cumpantry posted:

day 8 or 9 or whatever of tolerance break. hunger came back when i started taking full spectrum cbd a couple days ago--big game changer cuz my body temp's finally cooling again and i'm in less pain. you know this poo poo's even legal for an 18 yo to buy? and as far as ive found, it doesnt mess with the tolerance train which continues to chug chug along

:haibrow: I'm about to get on that train, and your experience mirrors what I've heard - full spectrum CBD will basically negate the withdrawal affects of being a huuuuuuuuuge pothead for years and years now

meanwhile;

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

Hey that’s me!

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Also on Sunday night I saw Caspian in a very tiny underground metal bar in NYC after smoking weed for like 10 hours in anticipation.

Holy

Moly

What a time

Behold, Caspian:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOL1PtG6WTU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Wildtortilla posted:

Also on Sunday night I saw Caspian in a very tiny underground metal bar in NYC after smoking weed for like 10 hours in anticipation.

Holy

Moly

What a time

Behold, Caspian:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOL1PtG6WTU

:eyepop:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
My tolerance is finally starting to creep up after a year of regular nightly smoking

I guess a week's break is in order

Not the worst thing

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrow: I'm about to get on that train, and your experience mirrors what I've heard - full spectrum CBD will basically negate the withdrawal affects of being a huuuuuuuuuge pothead for years and years now
i guess it's been about two weeks now, and yeah i can def attest that i wouldnt have gotten this far without CBD. it wont fully negate, but you'll notice the difference. good luck on your upcoming train ride...

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Hellblazer187 posted:

I'm a humble flower bong smoker, what is happening here?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Wildtortilla posted:

What bar? Lucky 13? Saint Vitus? :haw:

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

TheKub posted:

I'm a humble flower bong smoker, what is happening here?
The black box looks like a vaporizer. Which is attached to a bong.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Edge/Rogue dry herb vape with the water pipe adapter + bong. It's a good combo.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

It's a Planet of the Vapes One vaporizer, but yes, just a dry herb vape attached to a bong. Gigantic water cooled vapor rips that get me high without making my throat hurt too much.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Dynavap works well on the bubbler too. Super smooth and efficient.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I keep posting it, but the silicone bong and dynavong combo is pretty dang good

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Showing my friend visiting from Sweden around town and I got my prescription notification so I took him with me to the corner pharmacy to "buy drugs" lol.

He was impressed. For Swedes this is like buying cocaine from a service station. Even CBD products are functionally banned there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
it's only a matter of time before yung lean holds a government position and weed is legalized in sweden.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

What bar? Lucky 13? Saint Vitus? :haw:

Saint Vitus! Stayed the night at the Box House Hotel.

My buddy and wife conspired for him to show up Sunday afternoon and take me away on a mystery adventure.

My buddy saw a random metal show at Saint Vitus once a few years ago, while staying at the Box House for work in NYC. He saw Caspian was coming and decided he had to take me. It was such meaningful trip. I’m very thankful I have such an awesome buddy.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
It's like a thousand degrees in here, hopefully my butter doesn't thaw too quickly.

Wildtortilla posted:

Saint Vitus! Stayed the night at the Box House Hotel.

My buddy and wife conspired for him to show up Sunday afternoon and take me away on a mystery adventure.

My buddy saw a random metal show at Saint Vitus once a few years ago, while staying at the Box House for work in NYC. He saw Caspian was coming and decided he had to take me. It was such meaningful trip. I’m very thankful I have such an awesome buddy.

Nice! :D I'm glad you had a good time, my first couple of experiences at Saint Vitus were less than pleasant. That said, my first couple of experiences there were also not for a show.

The funny thing is that I'm so entrenched in the local NYC metal scene that Saint Vitus barely even seems like a "small" venue, which sounds kind of snobby but you have to understand -- the last venues I've gone to are Market Hotel, The Meadows, and Kingsland. Lucky 13 & Saint Vitus (and Duff's for the afterparties) feel almost mainstream by comparison. :v:

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

It's like a thousand degrees in here, hopefully my butter doesn't thaw too quickly.

Nice! :D I'm glad you had a good time, my first couple of experiences at Saint Vitus were less than pleasant. That said, my first couple of experiences there were also not for a show.

The funny thing is that I'm so entrenched in the local NYC metal scene that Saint Vitus barely even seems like a "small" venue, which sounds kind of snobby but you have to understand -- the last venues I've gone to are Market Hotel, The Meadows, and Kingsland. Lucky 13 & Saint Vitus (and Duff's for the afterparties) feel almost mainstream by comparison. :v:

You don’t sound snobbish at all! If I lived there I’m sure I’d have similar opinions, but we live in Lancaster, PA. We used to get cool stuff at the Chameleon Club but that closed during Covid. A new venue - Phantom Power - popped up in the past year and is starting to get some real cool stuff. Last week Red Fang played! My buddy went and said it was super awesome.

Anyway I enjoyed St Vitus and having a dozen empanadas delivered to the Box House afterward.

Edit: also I finally understand why Lancaster is described as the new Brooklyn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
god I would love to go to a Red Fang show