Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Shipon posted:

some absolute genius made a bluesky to mastodon bridge https://skybridge.fly.dev/

meaning you can use ivory with bluesky now and have tweetbot back like the good old days, we're so back

yeah but can you use multiple slurp juices on a single ape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
how many slurp juices does it take

e: dammit

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
you can use ivory with bluesky now and have tweetbot back like the good old days

:goofy:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
:wow:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

mitch mcconnel stands at the podium unmoving for a full minute when suddenly he blurts out

quote:

some absolute genius made a bluesky to mastodon bridge https://skybridge.fly.dev/

meaning you can use ivory with bluesky now and have tweetbot back like the good old days, we're so back

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

XX ✓@X

X X ✓ @X

Elon saw Jimmy Dore doing his thing and got jealous lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

quote:

He also has personality quirks like telling the same stories and jokes over and over.

oh word?

Zarlog
Dec 7, 2005

Zarlog, Protector of Baal

Shipon posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Have fun skeeting!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rubellavator posted:

yeah but can you use multiple slurp juices on a single ape?

the milk machine posted:

how many slurp juices does it take

e: dammit

same

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
didn't he holdup foreign news org for money a few months ago? musk ftw king poo poo never gonna stop

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
did that lawsuit over his Tesla compensation ever go through?

Canasta_Nasty
Aug 23, 2005

Musk just gets grosser and grosser

https://twitter.com/faineg/status/1684333893753634816

The QAnon guy posted the CSAM four days ago, it was seen by a lot of people, now Elon's reinstated his account despite the grossly illegal material just because he's popular with the far-right

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tfw when ur baked as hell at a LAN party playing the RTCW beach demo

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/lindayacc/status/1684321026254200833

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shut up

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol at her laser focus on movies and media companies

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol at her laser focus on movies and media companies

it’s really funny during dual strikes lmao

also all the elon chuds will now accuse her of being pro woke/pedo disney so lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Shipon posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Can someone translate plz

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

titty_baby_ posted:

Can someone translate plz

A lot of you still aren't getting it

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

we promise that no disney ads will be shown next to CSAM CSAM displayed next to disney ads will be taken down after no more than 3 days

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i'm doing kung fu moves and high fives now i can use tweetbot again, like the good old days

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

XX ✓@X

X X ✓ @X

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

really loving funny how the author, trying to be sympathetic, says it's a classic rookie mistake even though i've never heard of anyone else not understanding how to put things in a toaster

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ELTON JOHN posted:

really loving funny how the author, trying to be sympathetic, says it's a classic rookie mistake even though i've never heard of anyone else not understanding how to put things in a toaster

"actually it shows how smart he is, he learned about toasters from books!"

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ELTON JOHN posted:

You're underestimated how clueless people can be.

Go check the billion threads on reddit or whatever about their bread not fitting in their toaster.

trucutru has issued a correction as of 07:18 on Jul 27, 2023

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

zuck may be a weirdo about toast but at least he knows how to make it without burning himself

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
it’s a shame we won’t get to see Elon dismantled in the octagon. Seeing him trying to reinvent fighting would be UFC 1 level funny

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

uber_stoat posted:

i'm never mad. i am emotionally dead inside.

sir u are so alpha. wish i was like this

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

Why is it americans have such infantile breakfasts? Honestly curious, American breakfast is so much sugar, and always delivered in bright colors on insanely processed wheat or corn products. It is food designed for a baby's palette. Grown rear end adults are eating chocolate frosted sugar bombs like they are bart simpson or something.

thanks for reminding me. im exploring breakfasts of the world. starting with congee, served with fried dough. sounds so perfect. you want fat and carbs for breakfast

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

this is lynchian af

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

I always used to load toaster pastries in horizontally, maybe I'm a genius like this guy

palindrome has issued a correction as of 18:56 on Jul 27, 2023

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

"it seemed he trusted random feedback more than the people in the room who spent their lives dedicated to tackling the problem at hand. I never figured out why and remain puzzled by it."
:thunk:
He should just hire two men to carry a "He is a idiot, dummy" banner over his head, it would spare so many people the effort.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kThoZpF_U

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

this was frankly way beyond my expectations. i couldnt see the text in the pic so i clicked the tweet. Same size. click on the picture. same size.

i hit command-plus and the pic gets smaller. thinking "must be kidding me" i hot it again. "gotta be kidding me"

but it wasn't kidding. x is serious. eyeball upgrades needed?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

DeeplyConcerned posted:

thanks for reminding me. im exploring breakfasts of the world. starting with congee, served with fried dough. sounds so perfect. you want fat and carbs for breakfast

master z is a great movie

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Durf posted:

lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

"actually it shows how smart he is, he learned about toasters from books!"

And how do you propose we toast the books, genius

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Durf posted:

Those were the days... :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

CubanMissile posted:

The thing I hate most about new Twitter is it’s not worth it to scroll past the hundreds to blueticks kissing her rear end to find normal people dunking on her.

You could, like, delete the app