Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lmao only 17 of 54 African leaders/reps turned up to the Russia/Africa summit.

Unless Russia pulls something out of the bag, the offensive up north is done. 3 fronts got dumpstered and a 4th managed to gain 3 hamlets but they can't be reinforced due lack of buildings/cover. Logisitics have to hot tail it over open fields in range of Ukraine arty to supply them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1684528050493325315#m
Oh, it costs nothing to give away stolen grain for free, right? Cynical fuckers.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

zone posted:

Oh, it costs nothing to give away stolen grain for free, right? Cynical fuckers.

Even more - they can only really do this once. The land they've gained in Russia is incapable of pulling this stunt again and won't actually buy them much goodwill.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

He will even provide security for free! In the format of permanent Wagner bases funded by the host countries receiving free grain.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Lol 25-50 thousand tonnes is absolutely gently caress all for even one country that isn't San Marino

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Rebel44CZ/status/1684548657364832259#m
Throw the book at them.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Russia produced like 92m tons of grain last year.

Now that figure is probably inflated by lies, but still gives an idea of just how tiny the gifted amount is.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

Tigey posted:

Russia produced like 92m tons of grain last year.

Now that figure is probably inflated by lies, but still gives an idea of just how tiny the gifted amount is.
UN stats say 76 million tons in 2021. So kind of the Russians to give away 0.07% of their annual production for free.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Putin the generous

Burns
May 10, 2008

Tai posted:

Putin the generous

Some make a faceswap meme of Xerxes in 300 with Putin's face.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
For comparison, Black Sea Initiative allowed export of more than 30 million tonnes since July last year.

25-50 thousand tonnes is like one or two bulk carriers

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Burns posted:

Some make a faceswap meme of Xerxes in 300 with Putin's face.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Lmao

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

zone posted:

Ethiopia by itself has 120 million people. That amount of grain is not even enough to cover caloric needs for 1 day, for just Ethiopia.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
What makes me laugh is that putin has probably taken the worst decision here (shock). There were numerous options.

Hand out millions of grain for free
Say sorry and sign loads of IOU's for w/e at a later date
Do/give something tangible if it's not food
Admit you are trying to starve Ukraine cash flow

Instead you hand over what is the equivalent of an old stale piece of bread and act like a magnanimous cock because you gave it away for free.

e - I said a naughty C word

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Philonius posted:

Ethiopia by itself has 120 million people. That amount of grain is not even enough to cover caloric needs for 1 day, for just Ethiopia.

And this is over a period of months, at that.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ah they haven't brought out the "Russia can't win because we're fighting Russians, who as we know are the best soldiers in the world" vintage since last year

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Philonius posted:

A fully loaded cargo ship holds 50 to 60 thousand tonnes, so that's basically one ship.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Hersh shat out another article

https://twitter.com/OAlexanderDK/status/1684524386416574466

https://twitter.com/OAlexanderDK/status/1684525701091692544

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gently caress a weapons charges

send Hunter to Ukraine with his guns to sort poo poo out

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Philonius posted:

who said everyone was getting fed

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Hersh sucks and I can't believe anyone at all takes bk seriously. He's been brainbroke for decades

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Lmao those 3 knocked out Ukraine Leopards from early June are making the rounds again at another angle. I guess it's a slow day

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

who said everyone was getting fed

Cream of Wheat for me, not thee

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Philonius posted:

If my back of the envelope maths are roughly correct, it averages out to about 3/4 of a single slice of bread for everyone in Africa.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A garrison surrendered.

The south is lighting up as Ukraine forces are storming the shaped battle spaces.

Let's see how things go for the next few days but initial reporting seems good. If Ukraine did infact encircle and surrender a garrison they are moving quicker than before.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

A garrison surrendered.

The south is lighting up as Ukraine forces are storming the shaped battle spaces.

Let's see how things go for the next few days but initial reporting seems good. If Ukraine did infact encircle and surrender a garrison they are moving quicker than before.

Where, a little specificity goes a long way. :kiddo:

edit:

vvvv Should have looked at his avatar. :ughh:

Just Another Lurker fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jul 27, 2023

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Don't ask, it is just the daily fanfic.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

uhh speaking of

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1683863673800994816

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:allbuttons:

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Huh, this is the first time I've seen Prig since the mutiny. Has he been seen before this?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Haystack posted:

Huh, this is the first time I've seen Prig since the mutiny. Has he been seen before this?

He popped up before in some Wanker SS camp in Belarus, a couple weeks ago.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Balls are stored inside the penis

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

First Rogozin and now this.

Seems getting a bunch of metallic fragments lodged in your dick is all the rage

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I first became aware of it, Vladimir, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Vladimir. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Vladimir...but I do deny them my essence.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Tigey posted:

First Rogozin and now this.

Seems getting a bunch of metallic fragments lodged in your dick is all the rage

and then trying to pander to the french by showing how much you like their style

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
shoulda figured that prigozhin had some big brass balls when he marched on moscow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

I see Prigozhin goes to the same generic men's clothing store with the "three cheap rear end polo shirts for the price of two" deal that I go to.

I bet he fucks with the same intensity and conviction he coups the Russian government.