Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the first thing says newark but the shirt and the actual show took place in trenton? i guess? idk what the first thing even is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

boxcarhobo posted:

the first thing says newark but the shirt and the actual show took place in trenton? i guess? idk what the first thing even is

Death Before Dishonor was in Trenton on Friday

Collision was in Newark the next day on Saturday

the post is trying to imply that Death Before Dishonor was originally going to be in Newark at the Prudential Center before Collision existed but he forgot to change the actual numerical date on the shirt

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

that son of a bitch

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ah

ok

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alaois posted:

Death Before Dishonor was in Trenton on Friday

Collision was in Newark the next day on Saturday

the post is trying to imply that Death Before Dishonor was originally going to be in Newark at the Prudential Center before Collision existed but he forgot to change the actual numerical date on the shirt

I think it’s actually continuing his displeasure with AEW’s merch department (which is run by Matt Buck’s wife) for making a mistake (which appears to not actually have been made).

A few weeks ago he posted a Brody King shirt saying something along the lines of “hey look a shirt that actually looks good”

I think he thinks that AEW could have a better run merch department which is certainly fair. A lot of the merch outright sucks and they barely have any selection at actual shows.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I think it’s actually continuing his displeasure with AEW’s merch department (which is run by Matt Buck’s wife) for making a mistake (which appears to not actually have been made).

A few weeks ago he posted a Brody King shirt saying something along the lines of “hey look a shirt that actually looks good”

I think he thinks that AEW could have a better run merch department which is certainly fair. A lot of the merch outright sucks and they barely have any selection at actual shows.

The selection at shows is abhorrent. When I went to full gear all they had were generic AEW shirts and a bad "I was there" ppv shirt. It's ridiculous to not at least have merch for people on the card, especially for a PPV where you know some/most of the matches weeks ahead of time.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

IcePhoenix posted:

The selection at shows is abhorrent. When I went to full gear all they had were generic AEW shirts and a bad "I was there" ppv shirt. It's ridiculous to not at least have merch for people on the card, especially for a PPV where you know some/most of the matches weeks ahead of time.

this is true, I went to the merch stand at the first Philly show to get something and the only thing remotely good was the standard jacket.

the next two times I went, the only thing I was slightly interested in was the Dark Order tiedye shirt, which wasn't particularly good either.

its hard out there for a non-black-shirt enjoyer

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Can I interest you in a jon moxley sublimated hockey jersey?

No? Anyone?

He looks like he's going "This thing? really?"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did anyone buy the a.i. generated t-shirts

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Hopefully they’ll have a better selection for Wembley…

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

explosivo posted:

Can I interest you in a jon moxley sublimated hockey jersey?

No? Anyone?

He looks like he's going "This thing? really?"

124.99!? Lmao

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Each Jersey is laminated in Moxley's blood, it's originally white, hence the high price

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Moxley
:fedora:#1:fedora:

Graphic design is my passion.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Kennel posted:

Moxley
:fedora:#1:fedora:

Graphic design violence is my passion.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Do the grenades mean Mox is a goon? Does he have stairs in his house?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Majinfoose posted:

124.99!? Lmao

Yeah that is really cheap for a hockey jersey.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Majinfoose posted:

Can't wait for the Doom House match.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Red is Dead posted:

Hopefully they’ll have a better selection for Wembley…

If it's anything like the Toronto shows, they won't have anything except a couple of really ugly event-specific ones.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

If it's anything like the Toronto shows, they won't have anything except a couple of really ugly event-specific ones.

Did they sell out at Collision or something because they had Acclaimed and Punk merchandise as I walked by and it looked like other stuff.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The last austin show they had a good amount of merch. Lots of acclaimed foam fingers.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Did they sell out at Collision or something because they had Acclaimed and Punk merchandise as I walked by and it looked like other stuff.

Collision in Toronto had a worse selection of shirts. Just the AEW Canada shirt, Punk shirt and some other AEW shirts. Not even a Bullet Club Gold T-shirt

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Collision in Toronto had a worse selection of shirts. Just the AEW Canada shirt, Punk shirt and some other AEW shirts. Not even a Bullet Club Gold T-shirt

I definitely saw the Acclaimed at that Collision. Have no idea what else I don't support "capitalism" I am extremely leftist and will not buy merchandise.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I didn't see the Acclaimed but there was a Punk one, a BCG one, BCC maybe, and an Elite design. Shirtwise that was about it other than some generic AEW logo stuff.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Last time in Detroit the merch sucked, and the Detroit shirt sucked too.

Should have been moxley as a big tire or a squid

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Majinfoose posted:

According to Renee, he barely knows how to use a computer, and hunt and pecked his entire book on her laptop

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
theres lots of good shirts on there if you know where to look

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Living his best life

https://twitter.com/njpwworld/status/1684439101423112192

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Endless Mike posted:

According to Renee, he barely knows how to use a computer, and hunt and pecked his entire book on her laptop

Typing is the most useful thing I learned in high school I swear.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

shiiit he ain't coming back is he.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Eddie won't leave until he can get a match with Taichi and convince Kawada to be at ringside

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Numero6 posted:

Can't wait for the Doom House match.

Mox as the guy getting haunted by the doll and just getting pissed as poo poo lol. who plays the terrorist detective?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

DLC Inc posted:

Mox as the guy getting haunted by the doll and just getting pissed as poo poo lol. who plays the terrorist detective?

Anthony Bowens

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Brian Cage or Will Hobbs, they gotta have the fragmaster body :hai:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Endless Mike posted:

I've mentioned this before but DJ Hyde once told me Mox had a flip phone until, like, 2015, and until he met Renee the only furniture he had in his house was a gigantic bed he'd use for orgies. Whenever he wanted a new CZW guy's shirt Deej would have to send it to a PO Box address and wait for WWE to tour there. This would not surprise me.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I've mentioned this before but DJ Hyde once told me Mox had a flip phone until, like, 2015, and until he met Renee the only furniture he had in his house was a gigantic bed he'd use for orgies. Whenever he wanted a new CZW guy's shirt Deej would have to send it to a PO Box address and wait for WWE to tour there. This would not surprise me.

Oh, he's had sex, he's definitely not a goon

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Your room was empty Mox. EMPTY LIKE YOUR HEART!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Honest to God that says a lot about Renee that she can civilize a lunkhead like that. Even with the road schedule WWE stars have, that's bonkers.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Crapple! posted:

shiiit he ain't coming back is he.

Well at the least he's never taking this off:

https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1684457813571928070

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mox was a CZW guy so any/all caveman poo poo about him will never surprise me. The only surprising thing is that someone who came out of that fed made it so far, he was the crown jewel of a dungheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Honestly some of the early CZW shows have some promise, both it and ROH started off basically trying to fill the void left by ECW. There was some decent talent there.