Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

BrainDance posted:

What's the deal with DPM? When did this become a thing?

I noticed, with SDXL 0.9 and now 1.0 I get infinitely better results with DPM++ 2s ancestral, but it's quite a bit slower. Has this always been around? I hadn't been paying as much attention to image gen stuff since I've been busy working on my language model finetuning stuff.

DPM++ SDE requires half the steps but each step takes twice as long as DPM++ 2M Karras. I don't know about the others just those two but that's the likely culprit.

Ninja Edit
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

KwegiboHB fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inertia
Mar 16, 2020

normal human hand with five ordinary fingers
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 1332882019, Size: 1024x1024, Model hash: 31e35c80fc, Model: sd_xl_base_1.0, Version: v1.5.0

This was my first attempt at creating an image with the prompt above using the sd xl 1.0 base model, followed by the sd xl 1.0 refiner model. The results were fantastic.

Inertia fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jul 27, 2023

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

A way to bypass the 4 second limit of RunwayML video. Although I figure you can't go on too long as the image will start to degrade.

https://twitter.com/maxescu/status/1684121140019490817

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Inertia posted:

normal human hand with five ordinary fingers
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 1332882019, Size: 1024x1024, Model hash: 31e35c80fc, Model: sd_xl_base_1.0, Version: v1.5.0

This was my first attempt at creating an image with the prompt above using the sd xl 1.0 base model, followed by the sd xl 1.0 refiner model. The results were fantastic.

Tried that same prompt on SDXL as well, also got a hand with five fingers.

To be fair, I did get some proper hands as well, I just like how this looks

Edit: Yo, gimme a high 7 bro!

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jul 27, 2023

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
Tried the hand thing on MJ. "A normal human hand with 4 fingers and 1 thumb";

Hey, not bad MJ, you've made a lot of prog....

Huh. Okay. Let's try "a normal orc ish hand with 4 fingers":

:discourse:

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

hydroceramics posted:

Huh. Okay. Let's try "a normal orc ish hand with 4 fingers":

Bing does not understand this

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Lmao

Foolhorn
Dec 5, 2003

Remember kids, be like Billy. Behave yourself.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
it's weird to me that AI images are getting so much better but doing poo poo like reverse image search online is still kinda dogshit.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

"perfectly normal human hand with the correct number of fingers"
SDXL, comfyUI, using this workflow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

for fucks sake posted:

"perfectly normal human hand with the correct number of fingers"
SDXL, comfyUI, using this workflow

why are there warts on that hand. what the gently caress

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG..hQ41GCZS5pub1MIPaFM?pid=ImgGn
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.rVW6R84vyVzu9oaRBmfF?pid=ImgGn

two men having panic attacks due to burgers

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Dodgson. Dodgson! We've got Dodgson here!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Don't sleep on Stable Diffusion XL 1.0s text capabilities:

Stable Diffusion XL 1.0 with Auto1111 and lots of inpainting and full resolution. There are surface-level capabilities in this new Stable Diffusion that MidJourney can't keep up with, it's wild.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
drat a bottle of chug would go down smooth right about now

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

So I take it you can't just grab the model files and run them in auto1111 (in that I just tried that, it took ages to load them and then threw an error), or is that just a problem on my end?

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
I think there is an update for auto1111 for sdxl 1.0 to make it useable, there are also some caveats with using it like in order to use the refiner model you have to send the original image to img2img and run it again.
Olivio sarakas (I think I got his name right?) Has a good explainer video on it on youtube that he posted the other day, he talks about how to avoid errors that he ran into and how to get it updated.

I've tried comfy UI with sdxl and it worked great but was honestly too complex for me to customize and set up the way I would like it.

I also tried invoke ai which was fantastic except it takes way way longer than it should to generate anything and I haven't been able to successfully troubleshoot it.

I haven't tried auto1111 with sdxl but it seems the easiest to use still, although it seems you currently have to fiddle with and switch models around to run the refiner and stuff.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

someone will make it easy in a week and let you automatically download the model like you can do with 2.1 and 1.5

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I just got SDXL working in auto1111 myself. Seems pretty neat!

Not too difficult. Roughly... Command prompt and navigate to your install. Git pull. Once thats updated Civitai or huggingface have the models SDXL 1.0 and the refiner model. Download and drop in the models\stable diffusion folder and the VAE in the vae folder. Launch auto1111 like normal, it'll do some updating. Open up the webui, go to the settings and under user interface go to the quick settings drop down and add the sd_vae, that will give you an additional drop down in the interface that lets you select the VAE. Generate at 1024. I got confused at first because I was generating nonsense images but it turned out it was just set to 512 by default and doesnt work well with the small size image.

Getting some fun stuff just rerunning old prompts.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

So basically like installing any other model, I remember something had to be done for 2.1 to get support in A1111 maybe I will take a look at it this weekend.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

E: sorry this is not the chat GPT thread. :shobon:

IGN Headline: Someone Used ChatGPT to Finish the Game of Thrones Book Series :derp:
Link: https://www.ign.com/articles/someone-used-chatgpt-to-finish-the-game-of-thrones-book-series

Spoiler: That 'independent developer' is a moron who knows nothing about how Chat-GPT works, and didn't bother to find out. I hope it's not a Goon.

IGN posted:

If you're thinking that's a lot to read and just want a summary of how well the AI actually did at this task, thankfully, Swayne shared some highlights with us. First off, credit where it's due, ChatGPT is apparently very good at tracking character continuity even with a web as complex as that in the Game of Thrones books. One example Swayne posted on GitHub shows ChatGPT including the character Illyrio in the first few paragraphs, then disappearing for over a hundred thousand words before returning for a single scene with Varys, and then disappearing again for another massive chunk of time. ChatGPT was able to remember Illyrio and introduce him again where it made sense to, highlighting ChatGPT's impressive ability to "remember" information and call it back up where needed.

:raise: :what:
That's the exact opposite of Chat-GPT. Let's investigate further...

Liam Swayne posted:

ChatGPT is capable of keeping track of a massive web of characters over the course of the novel. For example, you can see in this screenshot that Illyrio phases in and out of the story, doesn't appear for hundreds of pages, but is still kept in the back of the mind of the AI for when the character is needed:

Really?

ENHANCE

ENHANCE

ENHANCE
:asoiaf:

HE LITERALLY ASKED IT TO WRITE ABOUT ILLYRIO. :hurr:

And then there's this:

:shuckyes: Or maybe... JUST MAYBE.... you could read the documentation about how ChatGPT uses tokens? Do you think that would work? Or would that spoil the mystique?
https://help.openai.com/en/articles/4936856-what-are-tokens-and-how-to-count-them

Oy vey.
:laffo:

Doctor Zero fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jul 29, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Mirrors are still a little goofy but interesting.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

KakerMix posted:

Stable Diffusion XL 1.0 with Auto1111 and lots of inpainting and full resolution. There are surface-level capabilities in this new Stable Diffusion that MidJourney can't keep up with, it's wild.

You can't fool me, that text was clearly inserted by a photoshop human. Only a question of time before we'd start getting fake deepfakes, but still, to see it in this thread...

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Image to Video is definitely the cool fake trailer/pretty twitter video king, but I decided to try my hand at something resembling a real movie scene.
I think I did this one thing well, but definitely lol at anyone who thinks this could replace Hollywood right now.
https://twitter.com/AnomalyZSeries/status/1685003751260618752

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I like this set of gunslingers a lot.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
action scene of winnie-the-pooh breaking out of copyright jail and running into the forest, pursued by police, police cars, sirens, officer in pursuit

Juggernaut model

I was pretty impressed by the dust.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

KakerMix posted:

prompts were all simple for SDXL, default settings with a restaurant sign with the words" eat rear end" and a cake with the word "gently caress" on it

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jul 29, 2023

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

quote:

Sausage Envoy provides in-depth coverage of the high-stakes world of global sausage diplomacy and trade. Countries across the globe vie for supremacy in the competitive arena of sausage production and export. Each monthly issue unravels the Machiavellian schemes and manipulations undertaken in the pursuit of sausage dominance:

Hard-hitting investigative reports on embargoed sausage contraband and black market nervous breakdown in sausage supply chains. This month's cover story blows the lid off the 'Tube Meat Revolution' - the rise of artificial, lab-grown sausages that threaten to disrupt the natural casing industry.
Insider intelligence leaks from sausage industry informants and whistleblowers. Learn how the bratwurst-industrial complex influences policy and new trade deals.
The latest in cloak-and-dagger sausage espionage between rival nations. Our field reporters uncover the cunning plots different countries use to steal sausage secrets and sabotage competitors.
Analysis of sausage propaganda and misinformation campaigns meant to boost domestic morale and damage enemy sausage production capabilities.
Interviews with industry insiders reveal the sausage-fueled tensions escalating between unstable regions. Could the kielbasa question lead to all-out war?
Declassified documents expose the secretive 'cold cut conflicts' waged between superpowers using covert sausage agents.
Sausage Envoy gives readers the uncensored, hard-hitting coverage needed to truly understand the messy, entangled web of global sausage politics. No other publication dares reveal the gritty, greasy tactics used in pursuit of geopolitical sausage power.

quote:

Japanese pop icon Beef Diplomat's sultry new album "On Hasole" is taking the music world by storm. The first single "Sear My Surface" uses steakhouse imagery to convey desire, as Beef croons "let your flame kiss my flesh till I'm well-done."

Other standouts like "Spread My Wasabi" and "Drench Me in Teriyaki" showcase Beef's masterful use of food-based double entendres. The throbbing bassline and Beef's breathy vocals on "Garnish My Roll" have fans flushed.

But it's the aching ballad "Slice Me Thinly" that truly showcases this consummate showman's vocal chops as he belts out the haunting chorus: "Shave off my layers until I'm trembling raw."

While Beef Diplomat is best known for uptempo dance songs, here he shows remarkable versatility. The album closes with the elegant instrumental "Simmer then Drain" which drifts along mournfully yet leaves the listener strangely fulfilled.

With clever lyrics framed by lush sonic textures, "On Hasole" has cemented Beef Diplomat's status as Japan's reigning king of sensual pop. He proves language barriers mean nothing when music speaks from the heart.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I keep wanting to tap the thread title in silent disapproval for most of the really cool images on here. Can we at least agree on posting the style description if not the whole prompt? Thank youuuuu ...

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

mcbexx posted:

I keep wanting to tap the thread title in silent disapproval for most of the really cool images on here. Can we at least agree on posting the style description if not the whole prompt? Thank youuuuu ...

I mean I'll dump the whole prompts, just usually there is specifics to it because I'll post stuff that runs the gamut. BUT:

Stable Diffusion via Auto 1111 using the DreamShaper XL1.0 model
bold text reading "BEEF DIPLOMAT" circa 1988 album cover, studio photo of a stylish old asian man with rainbow coat, Kodak Ektachrome 100
neg: cow, drawing, painting, crayon, sketch, graphite, impressionist, noisy, blurry, soft, deformed, ugly

With lots of 'only masked' inpainting

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
how close are we to stable diffusion that will work with radeon GPUs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Those gunslingers were all some variation of:

solo gunslinger skeleton riding his horse crossing a river, (cowboy costume), in the style of prismatic magenta, dripping paint, gothcore, (in the style of Yoann Lossel, moebius, greg tocchini and frank quitely), ((occult symbols, ethereal, otherworldly, mystical, enigmatic, cinematic, ultrafine details, 1970s, vintage)) minimalist, faded
Negative prompt: moon, desert, (((deformed))), [blurry], bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, (extra_limb), (ugly), (poorly drawn hands), messy drawing, penis, nose, eyes, lips, eyelashes
Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ 2M SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 123456789, Size: 800x1000, Model hash: 31e35c80fc, Model: sd_xl_base_1.0

variations in the setting and color. Mountain pass, desert, obsidian and gold, prismatic teal, etc.

If anyone wants a prompt from anything I post just quote it with a ? mark and I'll dig up the prompt when I get a chance. Can use clip in Auto1111 or I think the describe command in Midjourney if needed as well.