Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm happy to criticize America's role in just doing a lot of bombing and inflaming the situation, and strongly entertain the idea that simply letting Gaddafi continue his poo poo reign would have been the better option in terms of less human suffering. But agency exists, sorry. Gaddafi and his minions are primarily responsible for what happened inside of their own country.

Exactly- what happened in Libya wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm pretty sure that there was no way things would have turned out right no matter what was done. But leaving Gaddafi in charge until his death, then letting whatever happened next fester and rot would have been the worst possible outcome by far.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

And I hope what happened to Gaddafi is exactly what happens to Vladamir Putin. If you're vicious enough to commit genocide you should be ready for a potentially violent end as well.

:same: That said, I'd be satisfied if he just takes a short walk out a tall window. I'm not picky, I can settle.

EDIT: :byetankie: snipe, woo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
gently caress yes I got grand admiral clinton this time, I'm keeping this one for a bit

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

grumplestiltzkin posted:

waking up to see that :byetankie: pissed off a tankie trust fund baby so hard that they rage bought avatars to own their posting enemies has made today a good day

:byetankie:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

All these Hills to climb...

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

HonorableTB posted:

gently caress yes I got grand admiral clinton this time, I'm keeping this one for a bit

It's trap

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Begun, the avatar wars have

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

How you doing, fellow failed presidential candidates?

I don't think this is the own whoever does this thinks it is. It's a bit unethical for Jeffrey to financially profit of the mentally ill, though.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Lotta hildawgs itt tbh
Rated :bigfive:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
OK it is more annoying to screenshot and upload images of tweets but embeds are probably going away since elron minks turned the birdsite into a place where CSAM is a real risk of showing up in embeds given recent news (check musk thread, or don't, understandable if it's the latter) so I guess I'll do my part too

SMO not going well, Dmitry?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is also a great opportunity for people to get new avatars with the HIMARS gangtag, thank you kind sir

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Philonius posted:

I don't think this is the own whoever does this thinks it is. It's a bit unethical for Jeffrey to financially profit of the mentally ill, though.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Philonius posted:

Actually the face is a bit off-model on mine.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

This is also a great opportunity for people to get new avatars with the HIMARS gangtag, thank you kind sir

I asked earlier but can we do a donation drive to get them? Most people want that when it came up earlier. It's not getting them for free if we donate

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Holldawg

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

HonorableTB posted:

I asked earlier but can we do a donation drive to get them? Most people want that when it came up earlier. It's not getting them for free if we donate

sebmojo said no because he's lazy

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Philonius posted:

Your Hillary is lovingly rendered by AI I presume

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Philonius posted:

I uh... made some changes to mine.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

TulliusCicero posted:

I'm with Hermars :byetankie:

:yeshaha:

Thank you insane Tankie dude

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Any mod around? I have information that will lead to the probation of Hillary Clinton.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

Aw man

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Philonius posted:

Mine's pretty great, not going to lie

Fits my posting in the Battletech threads imo

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Boo this man. I really don't want to give money to Jeffrey

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

HRC dropped the best I told you so yet.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Hillary crew reporting :ukraine: :byetankie:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

marxismftw posted:

I like the Hilary avatars. It's finally her turn.

thank you, whoever you are......

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
This person has spent at least $220 on hillaries in the past 24 hrs. Sounds pretty bougie to me!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
lmao @ all these Hillary avatars

I check the forums and see 200ish posts in here and it wasn't Hillary Clinton I was expecting to see on the offensive lol

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
It just occurred to me how much AI facilitates the posters who run amok with themed avs. Before they had to try a bit to find a full set, crop em etc. Now they just stuff "hillary but the empire lmao" into the prompt.

Even lower effort

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

weg posted:

lmao @ all these Hillary avatars

I check the forums and see 200ish posts in here and it wasn't Hillary Clinton I was expecting to see on the offensive lol

She carries Borscht in her purse, all the time

Lmao when she pulled the hot sauce out of her purse while speaking to New Orleans, just dying of cringe

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Are new Hillaries still sprouting?

Set
Oct 30, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

This person has spent at least $220 on hillaries in the past 24 hrs. Sounds pretty bougie to me!

holy poo poo lol :byetankie:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ZeusCannon posted:

It just occurred to me how much AI facilitates the posters who run amok with themed avs. Before they had to try a bit to find a full set, crop em etc. Now they just stuff "hillary but the empire lmao" into the prompt.

Even lower effort

Go to Hil

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
The Clinton Crime Family poo poo Putin's pants in a false flag attack.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

Mine's pretty great, not going to lie

Fits my posting in the Battletech threads imo

It is pretty dope

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
On topic:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1683901875647574017.html

How the occupiers reshape the people they occupy

Hint it's genocide :(

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Are new Hillaries still sprouting?

Yes. Sweaty IT Nerd's quote to my "lol libya was gaddafi's fault" post was his original avatar. So lol.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

On topic:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1683901875647574017.html

How the occupiers reshape the people they occupy

Hint it's genocide :(

Just a light genocide, as a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012