Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i got high anwyay, just in case. also forgot i got homeworld remastered for FREE on epic games store so i'll probably click around that for a while before switching to a game i'm good at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

I bought the replacement from Alibaba and it showed up in 4 days. Skill issue

i have an old SF30 or whicherver from before they had to make them not look exactly like nintendo controllers with a hosed up A button. i should do this thanks op

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been on D2 randomizer and SF6.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke posted:

Nikke dailies

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yakuza like a dragon all weekend. just reached sotenbori+the arena. this game owns so much, going DQ was a great move

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Gonna dive into some SMS/genesis hacks and homebrew this weekend.

Probably starting with ultimate mortal kombat trilogy or shredders re revenge then probably some Japanese contra hard corps cause daddy needs them lives to win

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

extremebuff posted:

yakuza like a dragon all weekend. just reached sotenbori+the arena. this game owns so much, going DQ was a great move

have very high hopes for the next yakuza. there 1st go at turn based combat was very good but i can see it getting better.

for me im getting through the kaito files DLC for lost judgement. im surprised how its mostly just main story the 3 or so hours ive put in, but the side stories are marked on the map so im figuring they just unlock at a certain point

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeh rgg studios is really good at refining ideas, in three more games its gonna be the best rpg on earth and have 75 minigames

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I absolutely cannot wait to find out who Kiryu's party members will be

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Harrow posted:

:mad:

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Harrow posted:

akiyama saejima majima. they won't recognize him with his new hair and they'll never even be a little suspicious.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Nikke dailies

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
started a second isaac savefile last week, already have half of the tainted characters unlocked.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Finished Nikke dailies. Laying face down unresponsive on the ground until they refresh.

----------------

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"
Street fighter 6 when I have the odd moment (just hit silver with Ryu and instantly started getting bodied, lol). I hit 50 and unlocked nightmare on Diablo 4 but I'm not sure I'm going to persist with it beyond that.

I started immortality on gamepass to see what it was all about, so I'll stick with that and perhaps start a new save on Yakuza 7. I love that game and I wanna see it in 4k on the Xbox.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Simiain posted:

Street fighter 6 when I have the odd moment (just hit silver with Ryu and instantly started getting bodied, lol). I hit 50 and unlocked nightmare on Diablo 4 but I'm not sure I'm going to persist with it beyond that.

I started immortality on gamepass to see what it was all about, so I'll stick with that and perhaps start a new save on Yakuza 7. I love that game and I wanna see it in 4k on the Xbox.

Ryu FTW.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Traveling this weekend so nothing really, except Romancing SaGa 3 on my phone

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

dragon quest 3 on the deck at the cottage this weekend, can't wait

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Nikke dailies refreshed, so that.

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

Finished Nikke dailies. Laying face down unresponsive on the ground until they refresh.

Hizke posted:

Nikke dailies refreshed, so that.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol was going to make this same post

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lol but looking more gaunt and dehydrated each time.

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

Lol but looking more gaunt and dehydrated each time.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Viewfinder wound up being a lot of fun, like a shorter easier The Witness.

Going to do some gamer stretches and get back into Sifu.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All deflated and skinny looking like Dhalsim but your gut is distended because of how much of your own saliva you swallow.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

All deflated and skinny looking like Dhalsim but your gut is distended because of how much of your own saliva you swallow.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nikke dailies refreshed.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

something awful historian podcast host

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Orangutan proportions

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pulling on the nose ring like Woody's in Toy Story and clapping gleefully hearing what MCU movie gets quoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

pulling on the nose ring like Woody's in Toy Story and clapping gleefully hearing what MCU movie gets quoted

Lmao