Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

1stGear posted:

Go full sicko mode, put the Free Trial on Gamepass.

It's already free though???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

show us phil spencer's character you cowards

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

world's least charismatic man walks on stage

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Arist posted:

It's already free though???

Open the Gamepass Launcher to open the Dalamud Launcher to open the FF14 Launcher

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
It’s about loving time

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Look at him dark up the room.

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

"the Xbox community is passionate about games" I loving hope so man. it'd be really weird if it wasn't

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

show us phil spencer's character you cowards

He is either a lalafell or the absolute thirstiest Miqo'te. There is no in-between.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
lmao crossplay drop. I seem to recall that was why FFXIV wasn't on XBOX in the first place was because they weren't cool with XBOX/PS3 crossplay back in the day.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Has this guy always talked like Trump and I didn't notice?

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

calling it crossplay is so funny to me. like i know that's literally what it is but to me it just feels entirely and fundamentally different from like, mixed console/pc apex lobbies

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah Sony to this day still takes a lot of convincing to allow cross-play, ran into that personally recently

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Bruceski posted:

He's a corporate executive so the only real difference is how much of his brain has melted already

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Its very funny going from an S-tier presenter like Yoshida to this stiff motherfucker.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
can't roll my eyes enough at Spencer's BS

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

1stGear posted:

Its very funny going from an S-tier presenter like Yoshida to this stiff motherfucker.

Night and goddamn day.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I don't have any specific beef with Spencer himself but this affect is really corny lol

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Arist posted:

I don't have any specific beef with Spencer himself but this affect is really corny lol

Same. He's not saying anything objectionable, but my eyes keep on rolling.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
https://twitter.com/TyabannXIV/status/1684996047200989184

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

He's got that E3 Dialect

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

phil only showed up to smuggle pics of the female hrothgar out of the conference, keep your ears to the streets

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Bruceski posted:

He's going into E3 presentation mode.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

lmao

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I just want them to get to the Female Hrothgar Fireworks Factory already.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
It's just all corporate business speak, with buzzwords and practically no meaning. It's impressive (derogatory) how different their styles are.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

if I don't see a female catboy by the end of this conference I'm going to kick phil's rear end

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Babe Magnet posted:

if I don't see a female catboy by the end of this conference I'm going to kick phil's rear end

we already saw graha

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Talking about xbox is the 7.0 version of talking about belts

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

we already saw graha

G'raha is a Male Catgirl, please get it right

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Don't put your hands in/at the level of your pockets. If this isn't the first thing public speaking coaches teach their clients, it should be.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

四K

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I kinda feel bad for Phil Spencer, because this is clearly a very big reveal and event, being showcased to exactly the worst crowd for it.

Fanfest is full of people who confirmably weren't waiting for FFXIV to hit Xbox consoles, and don't really directly benefit from it happening. I don't know where else you announce this, but it's always gonna get a muted response at Fanfest.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Endorph posted:

we already saw graha

no that's a male catgirl

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Cleretic posted:

I kinda feel bad for Phil Spencer, because this is clearly a very big reveal and event, being showcased to exactly the worst crowd for it.

Fanfest is full of people who confirmably weren't waiting for FFXIV to hit Xbox consoles, and don't really directly benefit from it happening. I don't know where else you announce this, but it's always gonna get a muted response at Fanfest.

Yeah I mean it's unquestionably a good thing and there's undoubtedly people out there who are really happy about it but lol they are probably not there right now

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Cleretic posted:

Yeah, the big issue here is that everyone watching this are the exact people who don't care because they already play.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

I will never feel bad for Phil Spencer, that is my gamer oath

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'm happy for my xbox bros, I wish them well, but also a build a pc

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Yeah this needs to be at an Xbox event, not Fanfest lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU