Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ISHIKAWA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
I like that guys loporrit shirt.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Endorph posted:

i assume we'd just get a trial of Arthas and a few random glamour pieces like frostmourne, gorehowl, arcanite reaper, etc. If WoW got an FF14 boss, unsure who the most iconic FF14 boss would be.

Gaius or Ultima Weapon could be neat, but knowing Blizz's aesthetics it's probably be Zenos.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The crew...!!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
yay hi matt

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Arist posted:

really into kiryu's energy lmao

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

Trade Arthas for Zenos, battle of the rear end in a top hat blond unbelievably thick royal shitheads who killed their own dads.

they also both hang out with immortal wizards

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

new localization lead is cool

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Bruceski posted:

Gaius or Ultima Weapon could be neat, but knowing Blizz's aesthetics it's probably be Zenos.

Zenos would be sick for WoW. they could even make it like the Mage Towers where it's a solo challenge that gives you a different reward depending on what class you beat it on

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"Supervisor"

"Pun master"

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
If Soken doesn't get the biggest round of applause, no one at Fanfest is a true fan.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

THAT'S MY GIRL

KoB
May 1, 2009
the xbox thing is so funny to bring out at fanfast because all the people there already play the game so another console to play it on is totally pointless to them.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
pineapple juice lmao

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

1stGear posted:

If Soken doesn't get the biggest round of applause, no one at Fanfest is a true fan.

That extra dye though

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
ishikawa is so sweet lol

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

jesus kiryu is killing it

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

"G'raha Tia can now enjoy his giant tacos *crowd goes wild*"

Also lol that Ishikawa didn't even get to introduce herself before the crowd started cheering for her

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

THANK YOU FOR BEING ALIVE

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

big cheer for soken!!!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Alright, good, Fanfest people are true fans.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The Grimace posted:

ishikawa is so sweet lol
I had a speech planned but you cheered for my boys so hard it's all gone woops lol :shobon:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao this entire team was not prepared for nevada summer

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i was wondering if the arr/hw writer would come back now that 16 is over but i dont see him there, so presumably not, at least not in a major role

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

1stGear posted:

new ceo guy thought it was for him lmao

HampHamp
Oct 30, 2006
Glad they brought these guys out to wash the taste of Phil loving Spencer away, I love this team

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
To put the temperature jokes in perspective, there's a projected high of 97 F in Tokyo. The current temp is 108 degrees in Las Vegas.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

FFXIV really lucked out getting a bunch of team leads who are both highly competent at their jobs and extremely personable

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lmao they don't know what they're doing, but in a sweet way

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
As much fun as it would be, I am very glad I don’t have to deal with Vegas summer

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Vermain posted:

FFXIV really lucked out getting a bunch of team leads who are both highly competent at their jobs and extremely personable

It's super weird after watching WoW/Diablo dev stuff.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hooray

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onGE1-I2T6Y Trailer uploaded

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

LegionAreI posted:

It's super weird after watching WoW/Diablo dev stuff.

To be fair I feel like it's a lot easier to be personable when you don't have Bobby K sitting just offscreen holding a gun aimed at your balls.

KoB
May 1, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

To be fair I feel like it's a lot easier to be personable when you don't have Bobby K sitting just offscreen holding a gun aimed at your balls.

its also easier when the fanbase likes you

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it's also easier when your game is good, and not bad. WoW is apparently pretty good these days but the last two expansions were so dire that they're going to need to prove that they can make more than one good expansion a decade before anyone trusts them again lol

well that was fun, 2 glamor dye channels gently caress yeah

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

god this is gonna be a long rear end wait

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Would MS even allow a WoW crossover event? They'd have to mirror all the content on PS5.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Certainly looks distinctive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Gleaners class announced for IRL