Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I'll wait until they're handing out Hillaary avs, or maybe even Hillaaary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I'm waiting for a Hi Larry av, personally.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Lucky Guy posted:

I'll wait until they're handing out Hillaary avs, or maybe even Hillaaary

Hilarity

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
Whoever's doing it, its a really weird Hill to die on.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

As someone in Europe with no say nor stake in US politics, just imagine how incensed-... nay, ENRAGED... I am over this whole Hillary avatar thing.

Please can I have some redtext too?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

As someone in Europe with no say nor stake in US politics, just imagine how incensed-... nay, ENRAGED... I am over this whole Hillary avatar thing.

Yeah this is the worst part. It's just a weird attempt at an own. Where is my red text calling me an idiot or something? I put so much work into shitposting and this is my reward?

Depressing.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
Yeah, as a Brit I've just been laughing at how dumb they are.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Solus posted:

I think Hill-dog would be a funnier avatar if you threw her through a warhammer 40k filter

It does feel like they could have put a bit more effort into it. I'm not even sure why Hillary is relevant in this situation, but the combination of hillary and star wars just implies the most boring of brainworms.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

We need a multipolar world!! says the person viewing a war in Europe as a kind of morality play illustrating the eternal truths of US domestic politics from a decade ago

future ghost
Dec 5, 2005

:byetankie:
Gun Saliva

ZeusCannon posted:

It does feel like they could have put a bit more effort into it. I'm not even sure why Hillary is relevant in this situation, but the combination of hillary and star wars just implies the most boring of brainworms.
Light 3 candles and whisper into the mirror
the Libyan intervention was potentially justified

Pretty sure it's that plus the thread title

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Seeing all these avatars is going to leave me with an unwanted Hilary related fetish, or a yearning for a Lego Tie Fighter.... probably both. :byodood:

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Solus posted:

I think Hill-dog would be a funnier avatar if you threw her through a warhammer 40k filter

Sister of Battle Hillary, Chaos Hillary, Machine Cult Hillary, Banshee Hillary, Warboss Hillary, Genestealer Hillary, the possibilities are endless.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

Sister of Battle Hillary, Chaos Hillary, Machine Cult Hillary, Banshee Hillary, Warboss Hillary, Genestealer Hillary, the possibilities are endless.

The notion of Farseer Hillary, for some reason, struck me as extremely funny.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Just Another Lurker posted:

Seeing all these avatars is going to leave me with an unwanted Hilary related fetish, or a yearning for a Lego Tie Fighter.... probably both. :byodood:

Future Ghost Hillary is definitely one of the hot ones. Would build Lego with her for sure.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Don't make me post anime Zelensky

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

HonorableTB posted:

Don't make me post anime Zelensky

no balls

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Tai posted:

Love watching old people dictate mandatory poo poo that young people have to do.

Ozzy Was Right.

EDIT: Lol I wrote this while catching up before the HilAv thing even started. Can't believe they passed up a Warhammer theme, literal lizardperson Hillary was RIGHT THERE!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Youre welcome for all the extra income this month jeff

marxismftw
Apr 16, 2010

This is the engagement he was talking about.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

staberind posted:

Yeah, I can see everyone is just *Seething and malding* over these ragebuys.
I'll probably get my stompy biped back tho' spaceship anime av does not make ppl mad as I'd hoped it would.
back to morrowind.
Spaceship anime avs are few and far between. Like, just us I think.

Man I need to update my av

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is an FMV cutscene from a 90s game, you can't fool me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpaCa0bpN6g

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jul 29, 2023

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Spaceship anime is dated, spaceship hillary is what the kids are up to.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Mysterious avatar benefactor, DEFINITELY DON'T buy everyone anime Hillary avatars. They would be terrible and we would all hate to see another $400 spent owning us.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'd really hate hillary as goku, personally.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I want to talk to avatar guys manager because I didn't get one

Uh oh

Mr Lanternfly
Jun 26, 2023
putin is a real piece of poo poo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lmfao

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
As a leftist, I'm so pissed at the failings of Hillary that I'm going to support the active invasion/genocide of another country.

Eta: oh yeah, and buy $400 of jpegs i guess.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Russia will be defeated by the powers of friendship and love

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

People find the weirdest Hills to die on.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

jyozu sugoi tenki

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Your Orangutuan is sugoi as heck

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

HonorableTB posted:

Russia will be defeated by the powers of friendship and love

cutout zelensky is a better leader than real putin

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The empty parking lot is a better leader than Putin

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Grammarchist posted:

People find the weirdest Hills to die on.

One posters Hill to die on is another's Hill to live on.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

god please help me posted:

As a leftist, I'm so pissed at the failings of Hillary that I'm going to support the active invasion/genocide of another country.

Eta: oh yeah, and buy $400 of jpegs i guess.

It's not the money. Some people have high paying jobs and can throw out a few hundred like it's nothing. What they can't cheat is the time spent setting up properly sized individual avatars and going through the process of assigning them to each person. Christ even if you just had a bunch of them ready for....some reason....that's still each person you are going through to do it.

Easily had to have been like half an hour just sitting there giving people Hilldawg Avatars.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Mulva posted:

It's not the money. Some people have high paying jobs and can throw out a few hundred like it's nothing. What they can't cheat is the time spent setting up properly sized individual avatars and going through the process of assigning them to each person. Christ even if you just had a bunch of them ready for....some reason....that's still each person you are going through to do it.

Easily had to have been like half an hour just sitting there giving people Hilldawg Avatars.

the person who bought them kept track of which poster got which hillary because i got one, rebought my av and gangtags, and had the exact same hillary bought for me the next time after multiple hours and many av buys. they're spreadsheeting this poo poo lmao

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

HonorableTB posted:

the person who bought them kept track of which poster got which hillary because i got one, rebought my av and gangtags, and had the exact same hillary bought for me the next time after multiple hours and many av buys. they're spreadsheeting this poo poo lmao

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I dont think the Hillary avs were bought by a raging reader tbh.