Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1685253138972839936
gently caress off from the rest of Ukraine, stop bombing their infrastructure, and pay the bill for the damages, and then we'll talk about peace.

Asked to, not forced to because their supply column got stalled and razed?

LMAO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1685262860996288513#m
Imagine being so pathetic this is all you can do to mildly annoy Europe.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1685262860996288513#m
Imagine being so pathetic this is all you can do to mildly annoy Europe.

It's because Russia hates minorities so much they think that 100 immigrants will destabilize Europe.

They are doing this to try and bait Poland into open conflict. Because that is what you do when you are losing just open up another front.

They seem to forget how loving good the polish military is BECAUSE of Russian aggression.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Putin is a real pants load

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1685249036293394433
More Puccian complaining about heavy artillery losses, in singular sectors of the front.

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
Was Gigolo's new av part of the Hillgularity? I actually loll'd IRL when I saw it.

Vaginaface fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 29, 2023

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

Vaginaface posted:

Was Gigolo's new av part of the Hillularity? I actually loll'd IRL when I saw it.
No that was a few days before some moron wasted hundreds of dollars on Hillary Clinton avs.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't consider it a waste

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

So if some "rogue" wagnerds attack poland, does nato do something more?

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I don't consider it a waste
If the goal was to make us all laugh, mission accomplished.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

So if some "rogue" wagnerds attack poland, does nato do something more?

There is nothing "rogue" about any part of Wagner. They are all part of the armed forces of Russia. NATO will consider it an attack by Russia itself.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Deteriorata posted:

There is nothing "rogue" about any part of Wagner. They are all part of the armed forces of Russia. NATO will consider it an attack by Russia itself.

Yeah, hence the airquotes, I'm sure they'll try to play it off as such, but this seems like it will escalate if something stupid happens.

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

imaging having a meltdown, losing hundreds of dollars and amusing all of your opponents at the same time

Something awful dot com

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

zone posted:

gently caress off from the rest of Ukraine, stop bombing their infrastructure, and pay the bill for the damages, and then we'll talk about peace.

"I'm a complete idiot and got owned by removing the threat from the Ukrainian seat of power with nothing to show for it"

Deteriorata posted:

It gives both sides some deniability to pretend it's not Russia

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

It's because Russia hates minorities so much they think that 100 immigrants will destabilize Europe.

They are doing this to try and bait Poland into open conflict. Because that is what you do when you are losing just open up another front.

They seem to forget how loving good the polish military is BECAUSE of Russian aggression.

I don't think thats really "baiting" anymore if the Russians are stupid enough to send soldiers across the border into Poland and do anything else besides surrender and apply for refugee status, disguised as Belorussian border guards or not.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

zone posted:

Alan Smithee posted:

lmao now he just looks like a putz to his dictator friends

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

that's a lot of hillary

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sashimi posted:

If the goal was to make us all laugh, mission accomplished.

Even if it wasn't the goal it was reached over and over

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*Record Scratch*

"Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://apnews.com/article/russia-opposition-military-children-witnesses-7110cc95432a1a3c953ffb29f8f0a9fa

quote:

A 9-year-old girl and her 10-year-old brother have been called as witnesses in a criminal case against their mother after she was accused of repeatedly “discrediting” the Russian army.

Lidia Prudovskaya and her two children were summoned by investigators in the northern Russian region of Arkhangelsk on Friday to give testimony in the case, Russian news outlet Sota reported.

Prudovskaya previously faced administrative charges on similar allegations after sharing anti-war posts on Russian social media platform VKontakte in September 2022.

Discrediting the Russian military is a criminal offense under a law adopted after Russia sent troops into Ukraine in February 2022. The law is regularly used against Kremlin critics.

In April, Russian authorities petitioned to restrict the parental rights of a single father convicted of discrediting the army following an anti-war sketch drawn by his daughter at school.

Alexei Moskalyov, 54, was sentenced to two years in prison for social media comments he had made criticizing Moscow’s war in Ukraine, while his daughter Maria was placed in an orphanage.

The 13-year-old was later moved to live with her mother.
Severely damaged country and people.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

My favorite AVs are ones showing Darth Vader holding a gun.

I'm starting to think that these are from a genuine Hillary diehard/Thrawn fanboy trying to rehabilitate their Abuela.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Or they are coming from Jeffrey, in a way to stimulate the something is awful economy since we would have to buy our avatars back.

The plot thickens

dun dun DUUUUUNNNN(fart noise)

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Someone should probably reach out to that cspam mod they’re having a mental breakdown

Edit: i mean more than usual

Mokotow fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jul 29, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/07/29/7413396/

quote:

Volodymyr Saldo, a Russian collaborator and the Russian-appointed governor of the occupied part of Kherson Oblast, has said that Ukraine’s defence forces attempted to destroy the railway between the Russian-occupied part of Kherson Oblast and Crimea.

Source: Volodymyr Saldo on Telegram

Details: Saldo claimed that Ukrainian forces fired 12 long-range Storm Shadow missiles.

He added that Russian air defence systems downed all missiles.

In one location, missile fragments "slightly damaged a guard’s booth and an overhead wire," Saldo said.
Puccians try not to lie about literally anything challenge (impossible)

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Mokotow posted:

Someone should probably reach out to that cspam mod they’re having a mental breakfown

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Mokotow posted:

Someone should probably reach out to that cspam mod they’re having a mental breakdown

Edit: i mean more than usual

Sounds like the standard conclusion when reality doesn't match your headcanon of what's going on

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Putin can suck my butthole.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Putin can suck my butthole.

Lucky Putin

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

naem
May 29, 2011

Sedgr posted:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Russian barbarians killed two people in an airstrike on Zaporizhzhia.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'd say no, but I can't deny it.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

lol this is what the avatar buyer supports.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

pro starcraft loser posted:

lol this is what the avatar buyer supports.

The only thing we can conclusively claim the av buyer supports is Jefferys bank balance

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Mr Teatime posted:

Lmao at the Honor Herturnington av spam.

Motherfucking lol

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What is going on here?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What is going on here?

The thread has become a Hillscape.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Zelensky has evidence that would lead to the arrest of hilary clinton, thats why the deep state paid putin to ""invade ukraine"" to silence him.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsnZxe7AgoQ
Two new intercepted phone calls were published by Insights today. They both feature civilians talking among each other, one was about the invasion of Belgorod by the Freedom of Russia legion, and another, well.... I'll let you form your own conclusions after listening to how insane it sounded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://t.me/United24media/12029

quote:

Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa rejects free grain from Russia, — Reuters

"We are very grateful. But now we don't have a shortage of grain," Mnangagwa said. According to him, the country is fully supplied with food, and there are no problems with supply.

At the same time, the African Union considers the restoration of the grain initiative a priority.
:troll: