Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

b_d posted:

don't be weird about my dad.

word, enjoy your gaming

loving lonely page snipe..

I did hook up my sms and gangster town is a lot of fun, if only I had a second gun because it's one of the rare sms lightgun games that is 2p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chained Echoes update: the first few hours have lots of tutorial stuff because there's a LOT going on here, almost Xenoblade levels of things to do/work towards. That sounds bad but it's not, there's so much to learn it takes some time to cover the basics. And you aren't just reading a text dump like the DS era of Nintendo, you're exploring dungeons and fighting bosses etc.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Morrowind

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
baldur's gate 3

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Morrowind and have got back into Caves of Qud which works remarkably well on the Steam Deck. My dual wielding flying bird revolver guy immediately had both of his revolvers rust and is now using a cool axe which I don't think is really in character but he seems to be having fun

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Sblazer and maybe Chained Echoes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Soul Blazer & Bravely Default & FF16

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Birthday weekend + Evo so I took off from work to watch Evo Ads and play Swinch games on the couch for 3 days. Mainly Zelda and MonHun.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Birthday weekend + Evo so I took off from work to watch Evo Ads and play Swinch games on the couch for 3 days. Mainly Zelda and MonHun.

Happy birthday dude :cheerdoge:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

[staring straight ahead and not looking at the hand on my shoulder] M-Morrowind

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Happy birthday dude :cheerdoge:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Prolly EVO SF6 research and BG3.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

happy bday!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chained Echoes + Solitaire.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

evo hype sould blazer and pikmin. gonna meet up with some friends on sunday for a long day of gamin and watching evo finals.

In Training posted:

happy birthday you son of a bitch...

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Octopath 2

In Training posted:

Happy birthday IT!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Still rolling through FF6, recruiting dudes in the WoR, still kicks rear end after all these years

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
probably nothing, out drinking tonight. theatrhythm if anything

Happy bday IT

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
still playing isaac

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
baldur's gate 3

happy birthday, in training! :toot:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

persona 4

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Is it today?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ff16, bg3, soul blazer, and morrowind. god i love gaming

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Tears of the Kingdom. Final Fantasy 7. Might beat ff7 today

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I set up my second 32x system, and loaded up Doom Resurrection 32x on both everdrives. System link cable is connected to the 2p slots. Now I just need to hire a streetwalker to play with me because I have no friends :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

hbd dude

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

Is it today?

It's Monday

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks for all the well wishes :cheers:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Thanks for all the well wishes :cheers:

Spy Main: I don't recall wishing anything upon you. In fact I find it quite "meh" to do so.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Look at this guy accepting weekend birthday wishes for a Monday birthday.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

symbolic posted:

[staring straight ahead and not looking at the hand on my shoulder] M-Morrowind

this. i also started 13 sentinels, seems tight so far

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

It's Monday

Stolen birthday valor

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfEtozQfEvM

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

been on a beating games streak (WFH FTW). bayonetta 2, hollow knight, and halomans all weekend

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spy Main: I don't recall wishing anything upon you. In fact I find it quite "meh" to do so.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ElPresador ftw.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My birthday's in March. I will begin accepting well wishes at 4pm EST.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hbd IT

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

gonna try to finish up soul blazer today or tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted: