Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Bro Dad posted:

that chapo bit became funnier when turns out hunters new secret love child is named navy

Didn’t know that, lol sorry kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

but also can't ever take the last name Biden, per the ruling in his child support case.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

doing that kid a favor tbqh

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
hey is kingdex busted for anyone else?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It worked for most shows for a little while about a week ago but no longer.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

kinda think this hunter biden guy is not cool at all and is in fact an enormous piece of poo poo and has been for his entire life

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

bedpan posted:

kinda think this hunter biden guy is not cool at all and is in fact an enormous piece of poo poo and has been for his entire life

But all the drugs he does is so relatable, a sign that he knows how hosed up he is vs wanting to do good. And not at all that hes just a piece of poo poo whose never had to suffer consequences in his life

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Bro Dad posted:

that chapo bit became funnier when turns out hunters new secret love child is named navy

maybe hunter is a cameron head and it's Na'vi

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Quotey posted:

Listened to Fridays chapo and lol at them being unable to think of another military rank for the dogs and calling them army or space force.

If I was President Joe Biden I’d name my next dog Chief Warrant Officer or Lieutenant (pronounced lef-tenant).

Yeah, I was thinking Rear Admiral lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Tankbuster posted:

hey is kingdex busted for anyone else?

it's definitely behind on torrenting new eps. i had PM'd Shammu about it several weeks ago and haven't heard back, so idk. it comes and goes in waves for some reason, like 2-4 weeks of broken on new torrents then awhile of stability. such is the price of free podcasts, alas

my fallback is to use Soulseek and download off podking (i think its the same Shammu/kingdex guy but not sure) and that works. though it is around a 24-48 hr delay between new releases and showing up

just for fun, checked my upload torrent statis and looks like i've uploaded about 6.5 TB of podcasts lol

Xaris has issued a correction as of 06:36 on Jul 31, 2023

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006

V. Illych L. posted:

the last episode of ghost stories for the end of the world's olof palme miniseries is legitimately excellent, i made little audible exclamations to myself at a couple of points like a madman

Yeah it was excellent. I knew the outlines of the stay behind lead, but when they went through all the people connected to the murder and stay behind, and in the end just listed all the people who mysteriously died the years after the murder I kinda lost it. Would have liked to see the Francovich doc about the murder.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

KomradeX posted:

But all the drugs he does is so relatable, a sign that he knows how hosed up he is vs wanting to do good. And not at all that hes just a piece of poo poo whose never had to suffer consequences in his life

yeah lol at chapo and the online left turning Hunter into a lovable scamp :thunk:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nothus posted:

yeah lol at chapo and the online left turning Hunter into a lovable scamp :thunk:

in retrospect very obvious considering how much all of these people hate women

personally, I don't find someone texting "no yellow" to their cousin/pimp very endearing

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
The podcast you guys make sounds like it's really funny

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

bedpan posted:

in retrospect very obvious considering how much all of these people hate women

personally, I don't find someone texting "no yellow" to their cousin/pimp very endearing

This is why they need Amber

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I think they should have offered Libby Watson a permanent spot

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

it’s best when all the types of people get a mic: midwestern oaf, poly failson, gamer bro, politics pervert, and girl

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Nothus posted:

Her, or Angela Nagle.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’s pretty funny but I have the opposite problem in that I can still read books just fine but I don’t have the patience for television or movies anymore lol

same here, cant watch anything, even losing my patience to sit through sports. reading books for hours is fine though.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Nothus posted:

yeah she's funny, or Kath Kruger or Liz Bruenig (both are too)

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Goa Tse-tung posted:

yeah she's funny, or Kath Kruger or Liz Bruenig (both are too)

Frosted Flake posted:

Her, or Angela Nagle.

That's bait dot gif

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I wonder how many times this thread has been through the "this podcast hates women" > "here's a list of my favorite women" > "those women are bad women" routine.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love all women

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

lobster shirt posted:

i love all women

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

i love all women

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

im not sexist, i dont even see sex

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

sorry, i don't love all women, like i don't love maggie thatcher the milk snatcher, but if you do that's ok i guess, might want to look into her tho

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I think Dasha and Anna should be on the pod.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

new podcast with dasha, alex ptak and john dolan

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Anna, dasha, and yeonmi park podcast.

yeonmi is the smart one

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Bari Weiss & Stavros Halkios present, Ground Floor a new podcast on what’s happening in American culture and how you can get ahead of the curves.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Doc Hawkins posted:

yeah we know!!!!

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Quotey posted:

Listened to Fridays chapo and lol at them being unable to think of another military rank for the dogs and calling them army or space force.

If I was President Joe Biden I’d name my next dog Chief Warrant Officer or Lieutenant (pronounced lef-tenant).

Also they would be pit bulls.

The secret service emails were hilarious

if you were president joe biden you'd name your next dog The General From the Insurance Commercials because your brain would be soup

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

I love and respect every woman no matter whether they’re black or white or purple or canine

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I love and respect every woman no matter whether they’re black or white or purple or canine

No woman respects you unfortunately

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

DiscountDildos posted:

I wonder how many times this thread has been through the "this podcast hates women" > "here's a list of my favorite women" > "those women are bad women" routine.

Adam Friedland is a feminist icon

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

No woman respects you unfortunately

That’s not what you say in your daily check-in PMs :(

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Telluric Whistler posted:

Adam Friedland is a feminist icon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-SAis5b7c0

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Xaris posted:

it's definitely behind on torrenting new eps. i had PM'd Shammu about it several weeks ago and haven't heard back, so idk. it comes and goes in waves for some reason, like 2-4 weeks of broken on new torrents then awhile of stability. such is the price of free podcasts, alas

my fallback is to use Soulseek and download off podking (i think its the same Shammu/kingdex guy but not sure) and that works. though it is around a 24-48 hr delay between new releases and showing up

just for fun, checked my upload torrent statis and looks like i've uploaded about 6.5 TB of podcasts lol

who is this podking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Tankbuster posted:

who is this podking?

turneth off thy monitor, mi'lord