Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

KORNOLOGY posted:

Balloon boy sharting himself live on CNN

Balloon boy did nothing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember how Beto's signature move was to jump onto a countertop

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

WHY BONER NOW posted:

yeah, he stole that from me

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

People to this day on social media censoring Bernie's name like b*rnie as if he's Voldemort
in their defense I absolutely believe that there are approximately five insane posters who will namesearch Bernie and reply to every tweet that comes up

not-in-their-defense gently caress 'em they deserve whatever stupid hate they get

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

cramping calves from the countertop

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

WHY BONER NOW posted:

when that stopped getting him in the news, he started yelling gently caress about once a month

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

have we seen the last of beto? will he be back for the 2024 election?

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
i thought beto's signature move was losing

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, his signature move is pulling in tons of fundraising without ever needing to worry about winning. libs just can't get enough of the blue texas nonsense.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Echo Chamber posted:

i thought beto's signature move was losing

he was born to be in it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Trump calling Juan Guaido the Beto O Rourke of Venezuela.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Sleepy Joe

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
You just know in the Trump brain trust nickname meetings Creepy Joe would've been an early one to come up. I think if they'd gone with it he'd still be prez

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Les Os posted:

You just know in the Trump brain trust nickname meetings Creepy Joe would've been an early one to come up. I think if they'd gone with it he'd still be prez

I still lol at Joe hidin'. Call him that 400 times in every interview and Jan 6th never happens makes u think

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
when hitler shot himself

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Nixon being so impressed by old world fancy outfits on a European tour he commissioned a silly new white house "Palace Guard' uniform that got memory holed immediately.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Weka posted:

when hitler shot himself

He did kill Hitler.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Celtic fans doing impressions of Mussolini getting hanged in front of Lazio fans

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Ale_Mussolini_/status/1112246866480152576?t=mjrDNmyinwU8xcux5HrBQQ&s=19

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Necrothatcher posted:

Nixon being so impressed by old world fancy outfits on a European tour he commissioned a silly new white house "Palace Guard' uniform that got memory holed immediately.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

when a guy saluted a cardboard cutout of Trump after getting into his first post-inauguration rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHi3Q4kuShw

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shrecknet posted:

when a guy saluted a cardboard cutout of Trump after getting into his first post-inauguration rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHi3Q4kuShw

while obviously tweaking lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The vile chud Via Reuters carrying a podium on 1/6 and getting doxxed by the brain geniuses of Rose Twitter

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
after Hitler's suicide the remaining Nazis reconstituted a government and attempted to negotiate switching sides to the Allies to help them fight the Soviets

Churchill really wanted to do it but he was basically the only Allied leader who wanted to

when they were told by an envoy that this would not be happening, and actually their government was being dissolved and all of them were now under arrest for war crimes, one of them immediately committed suicide right there in the office

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The podium guy was very dudes rock where he had no job and his wife was a prominent doctor in Florida

Also all the salt of the earth people there that took private jets to DC on short notice and filming and documenting everything so it'd be easy to find them later

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Mister Bates posted:

after Hitler's suicide the remaining Nazis reconstituted a government and attempted to negotiate switching sides to the Allies to help them fight the Soviets

Churchill really wanted to do it but he was basically the only Allied leader who wanted to

when they were told by an envoy that this would not be happening, and actually their government was being dissolved and all of them were now under arrest for war crimes, one of them immediately committed suicide right there in the office

The rest of them got NATO jobs to prepare for fighting the Soviets.

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Orange Devil posted:

egg on suicide guys face tbh

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

moist turtleneck posted:

The podium guy was very dudes rock where he had no job and his wife was a prominent doctor in Florida

Also all the salt of the earth people there that took private jets to DC on short notice and filming and documenting everything so it'd be easy to find them later

so many jetski dealerships were closed that day

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Orange Devil posted:

yeah if only he had waiting like six months instead of blowing his brains out he'd have been fine

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

moist turtleneck posted:

the funniest part, to me, is that they didn't wear masks. every other inauguration day, a bunch of dudes showing up with their faces covered would just get secret service'd. But in january 2021 it was not only normal, but nominally required in public, even if toothlessly enforced at best. but refusing to wear masks to own the libs was SO loving IMPORTANT that there are a zillion photos of morons gleefully smiling at cameras while committing federal crimes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I read beto as bernie and was loving gonna vote for him again

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Trap sprung idiots, Hitler faked his death.

projecthalaxy posted:

The vile chud Via Reuters carrying a podium on 1/6 and getting doxxed by the brain geniuses of Rose Twitter

Slightly less foolish, his name is Via Getty.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Donald Trump starting out the keynote euology for his beloved supporter Diamond by complaining about how long the funeral was taking

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mister Bates posted:

The like 20 history book level Nazis all got got, the rest of their entire government seamlessly transitioned into brave anti soviet captains of industry.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Zerg Mans posted:

Donald Trump starting out the keynote euology for his beloved supporter Diamond by complaining about how long the funeral was taking

And then telling her sister he didn’t know who she was

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Milo and POTUS posted:

Balloon boy did nothing wrong.

live thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3215564&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Zerg Mans posted:

I miss him

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

anyone have that video of h bush holding up a baseball with the triumphant music behind it?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Mind_Taker posted:

I miss him

I've got good news for you then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ikanreed posted:

I've got good news for you then

he's back?? in pog form???