Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nah in the premium they watch it while i just listen and it seems like enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Standingstoic
Jan 17, 2007
Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize things are not how you perceived them at all. For some reason, you will no longer be the person you believed you once were.

Cael posted:

I haven't been brave enough but I have to know, has anyone actually gone and watched skibidi toilet and nuked your last remaining brain cells? I see the post above but I don't see you guys saying you actually clicked and watch it vs just reading about it

I have a young child and I want you to know it is every bit as bad as they describe it to be. I legit lit up when they started the ep that way, because I was like "oh, no need for yourube to reference anything here, I'm already deeply, deeply disturbed by this."

Like, you know how when you're younger and you don't get why your parents don't understand something in the media? This was my moment to cross to the other side. It's like absurdist, but so stupid that it couldn't be intentional?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
For as retarded as this podcast it is odd that they find something even too retarded for them. 100% agree though. This is the beginning of the end.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
the fact that each "episode" is only 10 seconds long was enough for me to stop recycling or considering an EV car

Standingstoic
Jan 17, 2007
Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize things are not how you perceived them at all. For some reason, you will no longer be the person you believed you once were.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

the fact that each "episode" is only 10 seconds long was enough for me to stop recycling or considering an EV car

This obviously Inflates the streaming numbers a ton, but it still is like effectively Garry's mod footage of heads coming out of toilets staging stories. It's pretty fuckin low-tech and simple to be so popular.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
drat new ep is sloppenheimer and I want to watch so bad but today's gonna be busy at work

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
quit your job or take the day off

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I’ll just watch the 30 second TikTok summary and get the gist of it

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lol at jace watching the barbie movie at the Anthony cumia experience movie theater

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lmao lemonparty sponsored by hello fresh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they seem like big cooks

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Devan made beef and broccoli on one Livestream

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Bust rodd spotted in Livestream, sadly I don't have audio right now because I'm at work

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

moist turtleneck posted:

Bust rodd spotted in Livestream, sadly I don't have audio right now because I'm at work

:)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol they said it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I tried to send the finance video but my headset isn't working and Google ate my money I hate how early they did this

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
they asked "should we type that in or what?" then "actually it's probably not a good idea to do it live"

they didn't know but they were right!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD with the ten dollars says "bust rodd"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
it was worth it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I think they found an old bust rodd gaming vid from like final fantasy or outriders or something

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
locally sourced farm to table lolcows

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx3hium7NtQWw_Zdwbc2c37wiFtbNLuX3-

wtf this site doesnt inline clips

CRIP EATIN BREAD fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Aug 3, 2023

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQKCgpHTU2g

Lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jesus h christ

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
"astonishing and completely unexpected" lmao

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Like they turned this one Frasier clip into a movie lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOD1vtwS_k

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Looks good to me

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

Like they turned this one Frasier clip into a movie lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOD1vtwS_k

lmfao at the awkward studio laughter at 'massah'

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

allegedly i discussed this with someone at some point (found it in my message history) but i do not remember this trailer lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

allegedly i discussed this with someone at some point (found it in my message history) but i do not remember this trailer lol

There was another trailer I swear I saw before, it was shorter and almost entirely focused on the sensationalism / insanity of the core concept. This one reads like “poo poo we REALLY need to humanize the guy so we don’t look so bad”

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I’ve seen the movie. Worth a watch, no question.

Good double feature with Bringing Down the House.

https://youtu.be/W6mr8p40ZxM

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1685311293547278336?t=AW2MuQJM4-wi3ajgLgZ78w&s=19

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lol looking this up

https://www.reddit.com/r/Teachers/comments/15c3yd4/every_year_these_kids_come_back_with_a_new/

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Dudes rock.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

try havin' a dream in a small town

get shot in the head on a hotel balcony in a small town

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I laughed so hard every time there was a new small town quip

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

It also brought back fond memories of “where I come froooom … everyone dyin in a helicopter crash”

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/benaveryisgood/status/1686164149766930437?t=owN3uR5mS48ZN9aQTMi-Ug&s=19

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

watched this last night

it's absolutely horrible

it's one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

1.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
the assy knoll