Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Febreeze posted:

I kind of hope Washington wins the division this year and nobody else even makes the playoffs just to shut everyone up

Imagine the Magic Johnson tweets :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I would like to call the 30-40 people waiting outside the Linc this morning to purchase kelly green jerseys absolute losers and dregs of society. Thank you.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Febreeze posted:

I kind of hope Washington wins the division this year and nobody else even makes the playoffs just to shut everyone up

The Clownball Gods have heard your prayer.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Shinjobi posted:

It would own, lmao

I would laugh so loving hard. It would be truly glorious. It also will never happen.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Dave posted:

I would like to call the 30-40 people waiting outside the Linc this morning to purchase kelly green jerseys absolute losers and dregs of society. Thank you.

Mad because they were further up in line than you?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I like Sam Howell a lot and WFT could easily do well this year without the onus of cheap ownership hanging above their heads

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mad because they were further up in line than you?

Don't get upset because wawa wouldn't give you time off.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I would like for the Dallas Cowboys to win the division, and, hell, the Super Bowl too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I would like for the Dallas Cowboys to win the division, and, hell, the Super Bowl too.

Same, but i think a Commanders sweep of the division is probably more likely than the Cowboys winning the superbowl.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ZmE6nWI.gifv

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Febreeze posted:

so literally just the inverse of last year

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I hope everyone does terrible this year because you all got too big in your britches last year

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Doltos posted:

I hope everyone does terrible this year because you all got too big in your britches last year

If the whole division goes sub .500 again, one year removed from doing so in 2021, it will show true devotion to Chaosball.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Commanders have some loving dumbass drivers on their team.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2023/7/31...rt-thursday-nfl

This, after being on the team in 2021 when his friend and teammate Deshazor Everett killed his girlfriend doing the same goddamn thing.

https://wtop.com/local/2023/07/deshazor-everett-on-crash-that-killed-fiancee-distracted-driving-psa-and-possible-return-to-nfl/

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It is the 20XX season, and the Dallas Cowboys have already had a player suspended for dumb poo poo.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MikeLeslieWFAA/status/1686166458647097344?t=HGd1_4wLXq_v0NiolyIMeA&s=19

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RoadToSix/status/1686181846688669696?t=h3ch8GyJNXrubkupYeVmAg&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Glass houses etc

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Getting him in the late 1st was good value. All he has to do is line up next to Parsons and eat double teams and he's an immediate difference maker.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Go the Dallas Cowboys this season

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jalen Hurts Training Camp Stats, Day 4: 15/17, 2 TD, 0 INT Outstanding day for Hurts. Was surgical with the ball against the 1st team defense. Touchdown pass to Brown was the highlight of the day, but made a lot of really nice/smart throws both in and out of the pocket. His last two days have been extremely impressive for #Eagles QB Grade: A

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

jalen hurts!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

indigi posted:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

indigi posted:

This season, and every season

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Micah Parsons is a little unhinged in interviews

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

indigi posted:

I do hope they go... right to the bottom of the division standings!

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
got 'em

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

otoh, diedrich bader's character is almost certainly a cowboys fan

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

indigi posted:

To... to Hell?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I saw that dak is throwing egregious lame ducks into double coverage for easy picks in training camp. Already in mid season form, cowboys got this division locked up no cap

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I had a dream last night that Dak threw an interception during the season opener and I was annoyed that I'd have to come in here tomorrow and argue why it wasn't his fault

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

blarzgh posted:

I had a dream last night that Dak threw an interception during the season opener and I was annoyed that I'd have to come in here tomorrow and argue why it wasn't his fault

that wasn't a dream it was a memory

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Blarzgh is frozen in time observing all Dakceptions simultaneously like Dr. Manhattan.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Dak Prescott will never throw an interception again

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Tom Sellout posted:

Dak Prescott will never throw an interception again
He's retiring?!?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This is exactly what I had in mind. Thank you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I love it

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Good gravy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just....just get to the NFC title game