Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AnilKumarVerma_/status/1685525237968875521?s=20
https://twitter.com/yangyubin1998/status/1685683877883551744?s=20
https://twitter.com/sirajnoorani/status/1685591914907574272?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Looks bad

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

give it a few years and it’ll just be normal to park your car and wrap it up in a waterproof sack

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

just put a tarp over your city

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I sleep in a dome city, with my wife

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Another crazy rear end storm with 80 mph wind gusts in KC. Widespread power outages are becoming the norm

My power’s out again, it was out for 4 days earlier this month, who knows how long it will be out this time.

lol and lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Consummate Professional posted:

I sleep in a dome city, with my wife

I gotta be honest, it's been a pretty big consolation to me realizing that the dome cities aren't going to happen. Somebody will probably raise hundreds of millions of VC funding for a dome city that will never break ground and that's the closest they'll get.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Rubellavator posted:

just put a tarp over your city

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Gripweed posted:

I gotta be honest, it's been a pretty big consolation to me realizing that the dome cities aren't going to happen. Somebody will probably raise hundreds of millions of VC funding for a dome city that will never break ground and that's the closest they'll get.

not a dome but the Saudis are building a minicity in a cube within Riyadh. they’re also building a giant indoor city that’s going to be one 110 mile long building.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Ohtsam posted:

not a dome but the Saudis are building a minicity in a cube within Riyadh. they’re also building a giant indoor city that’s going to be one 110 mile long building.
lol do you think Neom is real

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Cube city

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

we can't even live underground because of the flooding

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a.lo posted:

lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
arcologies but it’s just apartment blocks directly on top of derelict shopping malls

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Oh man it was so nice yesterday and today will be the same 75.. sunny low humidity cool at night. Perfect

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

tater_salad posted:

Oh man it was so nice yesterday and today will be the same 75.. sunny low humidity cool at night. Perfect

pathetic

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/yitgordon/status/1686001618494398464 "We did climate"

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lol gently caress houston

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
since 1940*

actually ever because 1940 is just when the records started

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Gunshow Poophole posted:

since 1940*

actually ever because 1940 is just when the records started

exactly, no records before 1940 so you can't be sure there wasn't a hotter month before then!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Cup Runneth Over posted:

exactly, no records before 1940 so you can't be sure there wasn't a hotter month before then!

please consult Ugg and Grugg's Olde Farmer's Almanack for weather data observed in years prior to 5400 BCE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ugg and Grugg were biased and in the pocket of big treasury

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

a.lo posted:

we can move into the mountains. flooding wont be a problem there, given how much we've drained the aquifers

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Cup Runneth Over posted:

might have been hotter that day the meteor struck but i could be wrong

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the way that's phrased if I didn't look at the chart I'd think that 1940 had a very hot july.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

#Lockitin
https://twitter.com/webberweather/status/1685701465338494976

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Nice outside today, comfortable low 80s.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I'm sure in four weeks the AQI will be 150 and I'll hate life, but so far the PACNW summer has been really pleasant.

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

fake news. that doesn’t look anything like what it was showing last week. daggum scienceologists can’t make up their minds

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

one week forward, but the dome forecast from last week should be hitting now?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the unrelenting heat is breaking me, and i am now hating life

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

a.lo posted:

If you make the entire bunker inside a mountain you won't get flooding and there will be a place for the water to leave without use of pumps.

Strike the Earth!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I'm sure in four weeks the AQI will be 150 and I'll hate life, but so far the PACNW summer has been really pleasant.

In the Delaware Valley the most recent sludgy heat wave has fully broken and looks like starting today there's going to be a full week of pure pleasantness

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

El Nino jetstream means everyone else eats poo poo this year I think

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

biceps crimes posted:

the unrelenting heat is breaking me, and i am now hating life

groundhog says six more weeks of summer

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

six more weeks of summer

Only if the groundhog goes outside and is instantly vaporized into a carbon flash shadow by the sun

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

i've seen farm animals pee with more grace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

saved as a wallpaper for later