Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Homophobic mods strike again. Disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Free Poppers!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Poppers posted:

Do NOT break Fluffdaddy's browser. He'll go crazy with rage and blow your brains out with a sniper rifle.

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

mark immune posted:

Free Poppers!

In this economy?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
hope the rave went well. good luck on the next one

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Feels Villeneuve posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
time for us bisexuals to frolic imo

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Al! posted:

dancing on her grave like this...disgraceful 😤

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Al! posted:

I was pretending all along

I think

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

still

post COVID posted:

waiting for someone to post hole

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Moments of lucidity in his senile ravings

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

dread orb
Jul 23, 2023

Free poppers

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

dread orb posted:

Free poppers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mentally filing that phrase away

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Free poppers? Where?? Is it Amsterdam brand?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

when is poppers coming back?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
4 hours!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Weka posted:

4 hours!

are we there yet?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

mark immune posted:

are we there yet?

Did no one tell you about gay standard time

speng31b
May 8, 2010

what has cspam done recently to show that we deserve funny and good posters?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Hello faggots and other assorted posters I mentally tune out. In the spirit of #content #contentisking I am starting a book club to discuss books I want to read. This book club is open to everyone even including bisexuals because I am magnanimous but if you say stupid poo poo in my thread I will smite you. This book club will be run periodically at my whim and the book selection is entirely up to me. Dont like it? Vote 5 and move along. Also: where the heck is my thread IK lol?

For the first book club we will be reading The Faggots and Their Friends Between Revolutions by Larry Mitchell with illustrations by Ned Asta. It has been described as a seminal work of queer utopianism and while once extremely rare was reissued by Nightboat Books a few years back.

You have until the end of August to read it. Rent it from a library or buy it from the publisher or your local bookstore.

https://nightboat.org/book/the-faggots-their-friends-between-revolutions/

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

wb

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Dore was quite freaking epic btw even though Im a week late reporting this due to reasons of political imprisonment. Saw my bud tie up his boyfriend on a big stage where he hung him upside down and put a Spider-Man mask on him so he could do a Spider-Man kiss. Very adorable. He then hit some poppers he was hiding in his sock and ate the boyfriends rear end lol. Also there was some hot rear end tiny daddy whipping the poo poo out of someone just randomly in the street. He blew up a condom filled with confetti and made the person hold it with his teeth so he could pop it with his whip.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Sounds like a good time

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

And thats why we play the game :cheers:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Applications are now open for worms to carry me on a palanquin at Folsom while I whip and verbally degrade them

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Poppers posted:

Hello faggots and other assorted posters I mentally tune out. In the spirit of #content #contentisking I am starting a book club to discuss books I want to read. This book club is open to everyone even including bisexuals because I am magnanimous but if you say stupid poo poo in my thread I will smite you. This book club will be run periodically at my whim and the book selection is entirely up to me. Dont like it? Vote 5 and move along. Also: where the heck is my thread IK lol?

For the first book club we will be reading The Faggots and Their Friends Between Revolutions by Larry Mitchell with illustrations by Ned Asta. It has been described as a seminal work of queer utopianism and while once extremely rare was reissued by Nightboat Books a few years back.

You have until the end of August to read it. Rent it from a library or buy it from the publisher or your local bookstore.

https://nightboat.org/book/the-faggots-their-friends-between-revolutions/
i couldn't find it on libgen but they did have this so is that okay? :shrug:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Only if you want to be a 100% slutty, filthy, fearless, shameless, trashy, proud, human being cumwhore.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I hear if you internet search for faggots and their friends pdf you might find links which I wouldnt be allowed to post on the forum. Or would I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Fagmaster vs Futaloving Cockmaster