Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEG9IZpc8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Heh I didn't learn it here and I understood that reference

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The real curse is that's just a regular pot not a Dutch oven, 0/10 would not huff :mad:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yes, we have no bananas.
We have no bananas today

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Wow and I thought selling cheap headphone stands as :airquote: banana holders" was unsubtle.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Takes No Damage posted:

Wow and I thought selling cheap headphone stands as :airquote: banana holders" was unsubtle.

I'm going to kink shame you on this. Please do not put your dick in this.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Takes No Damage posted:

...this looks like an actual banana holder, though? :confused:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Dick Burglar posted:

...this looks like an actual banana holder, though? :confused:

turn your monitor on

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Are these for people whomst eat bananas with the peel still on?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

Not even close.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Karate Bastard posted:

The technical term is 'uncircumcised banana'

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Assuming this is real, goddamn, dudes need to get a term like "massager" that is way more succinct than "banana cleaner"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Are they for people whomst want tan lines on they ding dongs? Because those radiation machines don't seem to fit an entire ding dong

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Inceltown posted:

Just put a plastic bag around it, Jesus.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Glottis posted:

Assuming this is real, goddamn, dudes need to get a term like "massager" that is way more succinct than "banana cleaner"

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Karate Bastard posted:

Are they for people whomst want tan lines on they ding dongs? Because those radiation machines don't seem to fit an entire ding dong

this is very unsettling

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Karate Bastard posted:

Here, stick your dick in this it will read your level. Women are just out of luck.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mad Hamish posted:

Didn't there use to be an entire thread for horrid 9 Chickweed Lane poo poo?
(I am assuming that this is 9CL, it has That Vibe.)

actually, its hand signs from naruto

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Omae-wa mou shindeiru

*hits the horny trigger points*

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
aaaaaaatatatatatata, sexiest sound of them all

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hmm yes, I think I will trust my wang inside this cheap Chinese knockoff of a japanese knockoff sex toy, made by a company that needs to disguise its products for "some reason". Surely nothing will go wrong here.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Maybe it's a dick abbrevitor, for inappropriate dickers?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inceltown posted:

I think it's the other way around, you're supposed to put that thing in your dick.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
What does my dick have to do with it? This thing is for cleaning bananas. It says so right there in the title

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
once again, they have failed to make a proper cucumber skinner

Pie Colony
Dec 8, 2006
I AM SUCH A FUCKUP THAT I CAN'T EVEN POST IN AN E/N THREAD I STARTED

Takes No Damage posted:

lol. wouldn't want anyone to see you buying a headphone stand now would we

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Decrepus posted:

turn your monitor on

Just because y'all are weird and have never been to other peoples' houses doesn't mean that hanging bananas on a stand isn't a thing that a decent number of people do.

Bananas are notoriously easy to bruise, so some people hang them to prevent the bottoms from bruising. I personally think it's silly, but I have friends that use them.

Emphasis on the "having friends" part, I guess.

Pie Colony posted:

lol. wouldn't want anyone to see you buying a headphone stand now would we

also this. there is no point to disguising a headphone stand the same way you disguise a sex toy, ffs goons

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i keep my fruits in cheesecloth bags to keep the fruit flies off but that is one handsome banana hammock

gotta say though, those bananas could use a little cleaning...

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Banana hangers are a completely normal thing what new level of weird gooniness is this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
More like Banana Burglary.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dick Burglar posted:

Just because y'all are weird and have never been to other peoples' houses doesn't mean that hanging bananas on a stand isn't a thing that a decent number of people do.

Bananas are notoriously easy to bruise, so some people hang them to prevent the bottoms from bruising. I personally think it's silly, but I have friends that use them.

also this. there is no point to disguising a headphone stand the same way you disguise a sex toy, ffs goons

I honestly thought hangars were just so you could feel like you're picking bananas from a tree. I've never noticed a banana bruise differently with or without one.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Grey Cat posted:

I honestly thought hangars were just so you could feel like you're picking bananas from a tree. I've never noticed a banana bruise differently with or without one.

Cue the Wandering Spider that's now in your home.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Grey Cat posted:

Bananas grow "upside down" relative to the way they hang on banana hangers, but I suppose the novelty could be a factor. Also, most people don't know which direction bananas grow, so :shrug: But if you get a large bunch of bananas (two stacks high, like the bunch pictured in the product image), the weight of all the bananas can cause the ones touching the counter to crush enough that they bruise a little. I personally don't care, but for people who are super duper picky about not eating any bruised bits on bananas, I can see the utility.

vvvv how my friends clean their bananas is between themselves and god

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Dick Burglar posted:

Ok, but how do your "friends" clean the bananas?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A decent number of people sure, a number of decent people not so much.

E: perverts, is what I'm getting at

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Wow and I thought selling giant rear end paddles as :airquote: cutting boards" was unsubtle.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
do thanos brand cutting boards waste half your food?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That's no cutting glove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!